Akmuq's gallery|Updated with Competition entries and TOCA Ford Focus

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 65 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic, excellent editing, too much exposure. :lol:

It was edited from this pic which already had the over-exposure.:lol:

Anyways, that was the final corner of a TOCA race, I was second in the blue Volvo C30, Carbonox was first in the black Ford Focus. Here's a pic of the finish.

granturismo5007-3.jpg

:D

Winning in style. 0.009 seconds margin.:)

Not a fan of the use of the miniature filter here :indiff: It would be better with no filter in my opinion.

It was edited from this pic which already had the over-exposure.:lol:

Anyways, that was the final corner of a TOCA race, I was second in the blue Volvo C30, Carbonox was first in the black Ford Focus. Here's a pic of the finish.

granturismo5007-3.jpg

:D

Winning in style. 0.009 seconds margin.:)

In a follow up to that photo-finish, here is a 0.004 second margin win, for me of course.:sly:

granturismo5018-1.jpg

Really like the cars in the tunnel.:drool:

granturismo5005-8.jpg

For the full race, go here.

Nice shots 👍 I like the edited one of the ferrari above :)

I can see the edits, yes. 👍 My favourite is the second to last. The shot itself looks very good. 👍

I can see the edits, yes. 👍 My favourite is the second to last. The shot itself looks very good. 👍

Thanks, I edited 2 of the 1960's classics(WSM Race Series) but just couldn't get the 3rd looking good.

XJ13.jpg

XJ13-2.jpg

Not to shabby :) mine are better though :)

Since when did you have a gallery? :dopey:

Best pic. in here by far: 👍

New Years Eve 2010.:dopey:

But this is the most irregularly updated gallery on here, my record between pics is 7 months!

Thanks, but personally I prefer the other XJ13 pic.

The other one is too stationary for my liking. But it's still good. :)

I suppose, you wouldn't be able to tell that the first one is going 200MPH, it could have been parked.

P.S It wasn't, that was a race which I should have won after getting a minute's lead in 6 laps, don't ask how I blew it.

You see what I mean though, the 2nd one (probably panning mode 2/3) has more of a sense of speed about it, which is more obvious if you look at the tarmac. :)

Was that WSM?

You see what I mean though, the 2nd one (probably panning mode 2/3) has more of a sense of speed about it, which is more obvious if you look at the tarmac. :)

Was that WSM?

Yup, I crashed a lot in that race and lost by 10 seconds after recovering 25 on the last lap. :(

Nice update mate. Quite like your PMC entry and your second TOCA shot. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back