Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

Really wish PD had included this rare beast in the game, then I might have considered Aston...any guesses? ;)
SNE41.jpg

Coming up shortly, my entry :D

madmyk
I need to copy my latest settings so I can post my tune. I have been working on the score sheet though...

I am out on vacation next week and will not be able to enter the times from the test drivers. Our fearless host should not have to enter the times from his phone. Can anyone volunteer to be a scorekeeper?

Requirements are: ability to edit a Google Docs spreadsheet and a commitment to accuracy. Thanks! 👍
If chosen, you will need to PM me an email address, Gmail preferred.

If nobody else is able you can add me on and I'll do my best to keep up with the madness again. :D

@Dragon, definitely would not have guessed that one!

^Sorry, I finally got the High RPM Turbo to work.....^

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

Lexus GS300 '00

Body

Ballets
KGs= 200kg@30
Weight Distribution= F:49/R:51

Aero 20

Chassis Rebuild

Engine
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Chip

Engine Rebuild

Intake
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter

Turbo
High RPM Turbo

Transmission
1st=0.2.020
2nd=1.237
3rd=0.845
4th=0.638
5th=0.495
Final=5.108
Top Speed=211

Suspension

Ride Height
Front:-25
Rear:-22

Spring Rate
Front: -14.0
Rear: -13.5

Dampers Extension
Front 5
Rear 5

Dampers Compression
Front 3
Rear 4

Anti Roll Bars
Front 1
Rear 2

Camber
Front 1.0
Rear 0.4

Toe
Front: -0.15
Rear: 0.00

Drive Train
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive-shaft

Full Customizable LSD

Initial Torque xx/7

Acceleration Sensitivity xx/44

Brake Sensitivity xx/12

Brake Bias
Front 5
Rear 4

Tires
Front Sports Soft
Rear Sports Soft

Final Power
Hp 694@6900
Torque 614@4900

Final Weight
1880 KGs

Yamato
Named after the largest Japanese warship, this car is huge. While not as big as heavy as some of it's competition it brings plenty of punch. I've only got four words. Throttle Control, bring tires. Having this much power and sports soft (not to mention this weight) really wears on the tires. Have fun with this legend and don't let the allies sink her again. Remember to do a full engine rebuild and oil change. Also first tune on Spec 2!

Last edited:
Here's my contribution, Not much of a thing really, but I thought it fit well with the theme. I looks good and sporty, you can lug all the over priced crap you got in London, whip through Monza on your way home, and pick up your kids on the way. Hope you drivers enjoy!

This is my offical photo.
London.jpg

And heres the link to the specs
C-Fresh Tuned Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00

Yamato
Named after the largest Japanese warship, this car is huge. While not as big as heavy as some of it's competition it brings plenty of punch. I've only got four words. Throttle Control, bring tires. Having this much power and sports soft (not to mention this weight) really wears on the tires. Have fun with this legend and don't let the allies sink her again. Remember to do a full engine rebuild and oil change. Also first tune on Spec 2!

Oi, it's my idea! I was gonna name my CL after some battleship, but I couldn't think of one in the end.

dont suppose its too late to sign up as a tuner. I only joined yesterday and ive just come off a night shift so i didnt get time to sign up as a tuner. Please could an execption be made :)

dont suppose its too late to sign up as a tuner. I only joined yesterday and ive just come off a night shift so i didnt get time to sign up as a tuner. Please could an execption be made :)

I think you should be let in, new member and all, I think we can be a bit more lenient.

I say yes, and I'll speak for everyone and say you're in.
I'm only joking about that bit, ok?

Still…Welcome to the madhouse, now get going, only 2 days left I think… and I need to make a decision.

CL600…or E55??

Last edited:
I'd allow it, but I'm not in charge so... best of luck with your application, hopefully you get in :)

Oh don't you worry about that…old man despy is certainly kind enough to allow for a few slip ups like this, is he not? *coughcough*

:lol: Great minds think alike! :cheers:

Well…I've got an even better name now! :D It's only going to work if I enter my E55 though…and I'm not sure it can be classified as a 'GT' car in any respect…

E55 ArMeGeddon anyone?

I'm copyrighting that, I like that name. :D

EDIT: I'll put the car on Share shortly.

Here it is. No idea what happened in the last 48hrs, but it seems to be an understeering mess now. I can't keep pace with my ghosts and I'm not sure what's changed as I foolishly didn't make notes. Nevermind. Build and photo below...

{Cy}

Jaguar XKR Coupe '10

6430090881_7c2ba2fb22_z.jpg

No idea when I will put mine on share...

Hmm…how about having some initial feedback from one or two of the testers (off the record, obviously) to see if it's the Infiniti is fit for the job? And I have to say, I think my car is still the heaviest car as of now…

Okay just added sheephead99 to Group D.

Also updated the tuner links with the ones posted in the last few hours.

Tested on London/Rallywagon C-Fresh Tuned Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00 ////Indy Racerfan SLR AMG "Breaking Wrist" .
I've sent some friend request and make some place to recieve also. So, send me FR if you don't have please.

Group A
1) XDesperado67
2) wildheart90
3) CyKosis1973 Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
4) oopssorryy Lexus GS300 '00
5) Rallywagon C-Fresh Tuned Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
6) CSLACR

Group B
1) Indy Racerfan SLR AMG "Breaking Wrist"
2) DigitalBaka
3) madmyk
4) Jackthalad
5) sean10mm Audi RS6 Avant '08

Great paint color and great photo!

Thank you, Sir. I'll take credit for the photo, but the paint choice was my Wife's. She likes all things green and vintage, so it had to be Forest Green Metallic, as used on the '69 Camaro and '70 Chevelle. A grand choice if you ask me, ties in nicely with the E-Type inspired grille :)👍

{Cy}

Every car so far looks like the testers are going to have a blast. All the monsters of the game.

…bar mine, if I'm honest. Mine is a sort of calm walk on the deck of the Titanic before it sank, very relaxing with a mild hint of terror to keep you remotely awake…

…Though Krenkme's R35 is taunting me to go completely berserk with POWERRR and call on an old friend…why did you have to enter a R35?!?!

Group C doesn't look like it's getting much love from the test drivers so far. I'll do Group C as a test driver. Hope to have my tune in tonight sometimes, photo maybe tomorrow.

Onboy123
…bar mine, if I'm honest. Mine is a sort of calm walk on the deck of the Titanic before it sank, very relaxing with a mild hint of terror to keep you remotely awake…

…Though Krenkme's R35 is taunting me to go completely berserk with POWERRR and call on an old friend…why did you have to enter a R35?!?!

Mine will just be considered dull then :dopey:

Johnnypenso
Group C doesn't look like it's getting much love from the test drivers so far. I'll do Group C as a test driver. Hope to have my tune in tonight sometimes, photo maybe tomorrow.

Lol thank you that's exactly what I was thinking. There was like one person doing group c last time I checked.

Onboy123
Not if you entered the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag though :D Or that Grand Touring Mustang you were tuning…
Since everyone has ignored the tune I posted last night, it is clear how exciting it is gonna be! I want to change the tune info anyway, needs to be fully run in

Latest Posts

Back