Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

@CSLACR linked your tune.

I'm wondering though what parts you've installed.
The only thing you've listed is the stock transmission, however, from your downforce I'm guessing you've added a wing. Is everything else stock?

Oh and no problem with my using a MT as long as you don't mind me taking about 3 minutes to complete a lap of London...if I even can.:lol:
All you need is second and third gear!
TBH you should try using MT anyway, once you get the hang of it you'll never regret it, but you will regret waiting so long to make the switch. ;)

Is everything else stock? You can't adjust the stock suspension or LSD, come on now....
The transmission is the only thing stock, though the exhaust is the Semi-Racing so it doesn't sound like crap, I'll have the car shared shortly though.

CSLACR
Can I demand that test drivers use MT and not use first gear for my car?:lol:
I know some people always use AT but dropping to first in any RWD car kills it VS a 4WD.

With the amount of torque my car's spitting out you don't need to touch first gear unless you slow down below 20MPH.:)

I second that! :lol: my M5 has the stock 7-speed so nothing spoils the sound, and it really does not need 1st gear at all. It kicks out the tail in 4th for christ sakes! Anyway, I do hope I will not get too many complaints, it is a car you can't really just jump in and drive...heed my warning test drivers! Skill is required to tame my beast

I don't want to sound like an elitist or anything, just that if anyone is comparing times and using AT, subsequently dropping way to many gears, RWD doesn't stand a chance against 4WD, that's all.

If people use AT for the cars that's fine, it just makes the timing portion of any shootout results 4WD biased. (More then they naturally would be)

I've tried using MT several times, even rearanged my controllers configuration to try and make it easier...still driving AT because the MT with a controller apparently requires more coordination than I have.:lol:
I'm always either shifting into the wrong gear, failing to shift at all, or paying so much attention to trying to shift properly that I end up wrecked.:dunce:

Now official... Group B/6) GPdesign Withdrawn due to technical difficulties.

Last edited:
On the tune, I knew ours were different so that was good to not bore the test drivers. I purposely did not even look at Adrenaline's tune site to see what anyone else posted in the past.

Thanks for noticing the paint. It is my favorite color in the game. It is Camellia Red and only comes on the Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01. The paint has a color shift quality to it. I tried to capture it in the photo but it is not easy. Take it for a test drive, then watch the replay. :dopey:

Ya it looks awesome. I love those paints that look one color, but are totally different once the sun hits them. I have a lotus Elise I recently made and it's paint looks black, but when the sun hits it, it goes bright green.

Also do we need another driver for group B? Won't having only 5 alter the point system there since the max someone can get is 5 points instead of 6 like everyone else?

Added my picture for the style/photo competition to my tune.

Also just barely managed to gold the GT-R Time Trial after nearly two hours.:yuck:

Also just barely managed to gold the GT-R Time Trial after nearly two hours.:yuck:

I was gonna say, SRF is locked on, only trick is to turn TCS off, and grip it and rip it, glad you got the gold.
Don't feel to bad, it even took me 5-6 laps to finally get gold, I really hate SRF and custom tracks too. :yuck:

Deadline in 1 hour, yes?

CaliforniaGTSolarFlare.jpg

London%252520-%252520Ferrari%252520California%252520%25252708%252520-%25252001.jpg

Based on: Ferrari California '08
Acquired: New Car Dealership

SPECS
Drivetrain: FR
Power: 672HP @ 8400
Torque: 469 ft-lbs @ 6400
Weight: 1830kg
PP: 578

PARTS
GT Auto
-Oil Change
-Front Aero Type A
-Rear Wing Type A
-Paint: Solar Yellow
-Wheels: Rays VR.G2 in Black

Tuning Shop
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter: Sports
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi-Racing Flywheel
-Carbon Driveshaft
-Adjustable LSD
-Fully Customizable Suspension
-Sports Soft Tires

SETTINGS

Ballast
-Amount: 200kg
-Position: -20

Aero
-Front: 15 (not adjustable)
-Rear: 40

Engine
-Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission
-Top Speed: 186mph (?)
-1st: 3.381
-2nd: 2.495
-3rd: 1.930
-4th: 1.575
-5th: 1.310
-6th: 1.120
-7th: 0.982
-Final: 4.070

Drivetrain
-LSD: 5 / 12 / 5

Suspension
-Ride Height: -5 / -5
-Spring Rate: 11.4 / 12.3
-Extension: 7 / 7
-Compression: 7 / 7
-Anti-Roll Bar: 4 / 4
-Camber: 1.5 / 2.0
-Toe: -0.10 / 0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7 / 9

DRIVING OPTIONS
Tire Wear: On
Grip Reduction: Real
Transmission: Optional
Steering Sensitivity: 0
ABS: 1
Other Aids: OFF

You want a Grand Tourer? Have at it. Meet the Solar Flare. Want style? Ferrari. Convertible. 'Nuff said. Want performance too? Put the top up and go as fast as you want. Forward or sideways it will keep up. Hell, try backwards too if you want. Just keep your right foot smooth. You'll get burned if you don't.

Tuned for London and tweaked for Monza. After all the monsters I bought and stuffed to the gills with power this one had me smiling from the start. Truly a fun car. I've tried to keep it soft to absorb the bumps you'll find at London with a quick line. Brake early and quick, settle in and get back on smoothly. Ran consistent 54s at London with the quickest at 54.122. Definitely capable of hitting a 53 in my hands given enough laps to string together some good sectors. Monza is low 1'40s, fast lap there was about 1'43.xxx. 7th gear will definitely be flashing at you by the end of that long straight. Hopefully I've left enough headroom in the trans that the quick guys won't be bouncing off the limiter. :scared:

Planning to post my replays once I figure out which they are on my flash drive. If someone would like to convert them to a video and send it to me I won't object. :D Hope everyone has fun with this one! Car is shared and ready to go. Even if you're not testing it for the event feedback would be appreciated. PSN DigitalBaka 👍

Last edited:
:banghead::banghead:now you tell me after I wasted an hour futilely trying to gold it.:dunce: Best
time I've managed was a 1:43.183:drool:

Hate the cars handling and despise the track.
Not having the Driving Line available makes it even worse for me.:yuck:👎👎👎

Oh we also may have lost a tuner due to problems with his PS3.

Waiting to hear back from him now.

That's one of thr reasons I entered it. I figured everyone got thiers. *FAIL*

Unloading now, home soon 👍. I think to be fair, I need to see if my tune can transfer to a "street" GT-R. :(. So Instead of seeing if I can polish up my Super-Bee, I will most likely be transfering the tune to another GT-R (sorry Onboy :D ) . Home in about 2-3 hrs to see if it transfers well

Sorry everyone

RKM Motorsport's M5 "Sturmdrachen"

yVllL.jpg

Based on: BMW M5 '08
Obtained: Brand New Model from BMW

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 690 BHP (@ 27.7 miles)
Torque:---- 66.1 kgfm
Weight:---- 2050 kg
PP:-------- 551

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero A
Extensions A
Matt Black Paint

Tuning Shop
Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 200kg
Position: 50

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-15
Spring Rate: 12.5/8.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 3.0/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.25/0.25

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/10

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
First spotted early one morning on the Nordschleife, here is the Stormdragon, a 2-ton German beast with stupendous power and sharp claws too. Painted matt black, this super saloon is ready to get it's teeth into a few test drivers and take them for a scary ride...be careful drivers, this is not a happy car

You should drive your BMW more I think it has about 710hp fully broken in. Probably would cut a decent amount of time off the laps.

shmogt
You should drive your BMW more I think it has about 710hp fully broken in. Probably would cut a decent amount of time off the laps.

I can't break it in now with 4 minutes left to submit anything >_< I wasn't even intending to use the car in the first place, let alone stare at B-spec for an hour...and I really, REALLY couldn't care less about lap times, I know I cannot compete with such a pathetic amount of power. I just wanted to submit a good looking car...

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Mercedes CL626 'Blue Whale’
This is the CL626 Blue Whale. It’s big, it’s heavy, and it’s also very rare.
Nice choice, sir, great to see another fatcat V12 Merc leaving a cloud of rear tyres behind it!! All the best for the competition, mate.

Linked all tunes submitted thus far.

krenkme has a 24 hour grace period to resubmit his tune.

Testing is now open for all groups. Will list next to the tuners name and car tune link if the test car is being hosted by someone else. Will also be posting the link for the official score sheet.

DigitalBaka should have the photo polls up by this time tomorrow and I will link them then.

Any testers sending me a friend request absolutely MUST SAY WHAT FOR.

I only have about 5 spots on my list open, and I've been getting a bunch from new people joining the WSGTC, so to make sure I don't confuse anyone with them, it needs to read what the add is for.
Not to be a dick or anything, I just can't add 200 people for the WSGTC. :lol:

Any test drivers for Group C need to send me friends requests, I cannot see your PSNs on the mobile app without conaiderable faffing about, and it is much faster for you to add me instead. I am online most nights to accept requests, but I do work most days too, so don't worry if I do not accept straight away

I can't break it in now with 4 minutes left to submit anything >_< I wasn't even intending to use the car in the first place, let alone stare at B-spec for an hour...and I really, REALLY couldn't care less about lap times, I know I cannot compete with such a pathetic amount of power. I just wanted to submit a good looking car...
You have more power than 2 cars in Group D&#8230;&#8230;also, you're the second heaviest, after me! :D
Nice choice, sir, great to see another fatcat V12 Merc leaving a cloud of rear tyres behind it!! All the best for the competition, mate.

All the best to you too. 👍 By the way&#8230;I've just sent you an FR, I need to test this SL, I just have to. :D

edit: wait&#8230;what's your PSN again? :lol:

Ok, let me start by saying again, sorry for the problem. I did not know that some cars you car put on share that cannot be shared :confused:. So for the sake of fairness I...*sigh*...bought a new Datsun Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 and put my tune to it. Rides the same and I'm hoping that when "Bob" is done braking it in will have the same pp/hp levels.

Photos and tune will be updated in the original post and car will be on share when it's broke in. (about 45min to an hour...or 6 if I fall asleep)

Thanks again everyone for your understanding, and again sorry :(

EDIT- When is a car fully broken in?

Last edited:
All photos are now uploaded to my host save for krenkme, for obvious reasons, and Onboy, who was lazy and didn't specify which photo was for the poll. :D

Polls will be going up tomorrow about as close to midnight GMT as I can get. I will post links here when they are up for X to link on the front. 👍

All photos are now uploaded to my host save for krenkme, for obvious reasons, and Onboy, who was lazy and didn't specify which photo was for the poll. :D

Polls will be going up tomorrow about as close to midnight GMT as I can get. I will post links here when they are up for X to link on the front. 👍
Thanks for handling the photo polls DigitalBaka.👍👍

Hope my late addition and indication of which picture to use didn't cause any hassles. Meant to PM you with it but fell asleep.:dopey:

Ok, let me start by saying again, sorry for the problem. I did not know that some cars you car put on share that cannot be shared :confused:. So for the sake of fairness I...*sigh*...bought a new Datsun Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 and put my tune to it. Rides the same and I'm hoping that when "Bob" is done braking it in will have the same pp/hp levels.

Photos and tune will be updated in the original post and car will be on share when it's broke in. (about 45min to an hour...or 6 if I fall asleep)

Thanks again everyone for your understanding, and again sorry :(

EDIT- When is a car fully broken in?
You better be sorry! I was intending to test some of the other groups other than group D but now I don't want to. :lol: I loathe R35s…

Cars are fully broken in at 186 miles/300kms. 👍

Oi, fack off. :lol: It's the first one.

It's the first one.

Got your whale uploaded now. 👍

TUNERS! Please check here and be sure the photo I have is the right one. Once the polls go up I will have limited access to be able to edit the choices so let me know before tomorrow if I have the wrong photo of your car.

Well I must say this competition is shaping up nicely.
Not only is it our largest yet, but it is also our most diverse with 23 tuners and 21 different cars!:gtpflag:

Not even Onboy can complain about having to do endless laps in a car he hates just because half the tuners chose it.:lol:

Also it's not to late yet for people to sign up as Test Drivers so let's see if we can give them all the kind of thorough workout they are begging for.👍👍

Remember as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Nope, just one :D. Car is now on share, updated post and will send a PM to DB tomorrow if needed. (said what photo I wanted in the post).

Not necessary...got it saved already. :dopey:👍

Again, tuners, be sure I have the correct photo for your poll entry. Got my verbiage for the polls done so tomorrow they will be going up real quick. Let me know before then if there is something wrong.

Check the gallery here!

Latest Posts

Back