Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Wow! i haven't posted any comments here in a while. Where to start? hmm...

Welcome Wildheart to the crew. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your tunes. I'm out on vacation next week, and since you are the new guy, you have to remember to feed the parrot :dopey:. Also, to best fit in, start using :dopey: as your main emoticon. ;)

Big Thanks to DaDog! 👍👍👍👍👍 Reviews are hard to get these days and we really appreciate the time you spent with our cars. Once I return from vacation, I will be happy to tune a car for you if you have any requests.

Thanks Krenkme for hosting all this mayhem, and thanks for being so supportive. Hope your Panda battle is successful. I'll bring you back some Mickey ears from Disney World. :dopey:

Remember guys, no matter what the parrot says, do not take him for a ride in any roadster with the top down!

Thanks Krenkme for hosting all this mayhem, and thanks for being so supportive. Hope your Panda battle is successful. I'll bring you back some Mickey ears from Disney World. :dopey:

Remember guys, no matter what the parrot says, do not take him for a ride in any roadster with the top down!

Oh.... sorry :scared:

parrot.png

:dopey:

krenkme
Oh.... sorry :scared:

:dopey:

Wow! How Did you do that? and do i have to come over to the middle of Wisconsin to smack you upside the head? how long did it take him to fly back after the Tamora incident? You are killing me! :dopey:

madmyk
Wow! How Did you do that? and do i have to come over to the middle of Wisconsin to smack you upside the head? how long did it take him to fly back after the Tamora incident? You are killing me! :dopey:

Nope, no need. I sent him first class back to Cali this morning :dopey:
Have a great day!

Nope, no need. I sent him first class back to Cali this morning :dopey:
Have a great day!

Oi, where's the Panda? Mine's done already, just need Despy and you to finish (or start, even) and then we can hand the keys over to the mighty Tris! :D

Onboy123
Oi, where's the Panda? Mine's done already, just need Despy and you to finish (or start, even) and then we can hand the keys over to the mighty Tris! :D

I got a little distracted last night with your favorite car :D. Finishing it up soon and puting it on share.

Thanks. One of my favorite/frightening cars in my garage. I'm happy the way it turned out, and glad you liked it too. Don't get too relaxed with it, it will bite. :scared: Are there any cars you've struggled with? Might point you in the right direction or help myself. Just let me know

:banghead: sorry mate. You want Aero on the car? Or did I just forget to add it in the tune? Will add if you'd like (it is YOUR car :D ). Hope you have enjoyed it as I have. 👍

--------Will try to get YET ANOTHER Viper tune soon (one I Don't have yet :D )

Will do. Much appreciated.👍

Hi krenkme,

I´ve been struggling with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept 07 for the new time trial on Madrid... :banghead:
Have made so many adjustments and he´s still spinning like a freak exiting corners. Can you use your magic skills and kick that suzuki´s 🤬!!

Many thanks for your answer. 👍
Chat you soon

cbarbosa
Hi krenkme,

I´ve been struggling with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept 07 for the new time trial on Madrid... :banghead:
Have made so many adjustments and he´s still spinning like a freak exiting corners. Can you use your magic skills and kick that suzuki´s 🤬!!

Many thanks for your answer. 👍
Chat you soon

I will see what i can do in the next few days and report back. Fully maxed? What tire?

Sorry just saw you want it for the TT :dunce: I'll try

I will see what i can do in the next few days and report back. Fully maxed? What tire?

Sorry just saw you want it for the TT :dunce: I'll try

Many thanks mate. 👍

The tyre´s are confort soft and limit is 250BHP. Im using it fully maxed with ballast (200) and 50/50.
Had to apply engine restriction to get 250bhp.

👍

Many thanks mate. 👍

The tyre´s are confort soft and limit is 250BHP. Im using it fully maxed with ballast (200) and 50/50.
Had to apply engine restriction to get 250bhp.

👍

Gave it a really quick try (needs more work, but I'm taking the family to lunch)

This made it slightly better

LSD- 9/13/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.695
1st - 5.392
2nd - 3.696
3rd - 2.769
4th - 2.375
5th - 2.060
6th - 1.775

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 7.7
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.07 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

Try that and I'll work on it more when I can (need to work on a Chevelle too) Hope it helps a little.

Had the first race for the Scooby tune this morning!
Came 2nd! Out of 5.... The 3 below me were lower classes.... but hey! :lol:
The tune worked really well! However there weren't any other Impreza TCs on the grid so I couldn't really compare.

Gave it a really quick try (needs more work, but I'm taking the family to lunch)

This made it slightly better

LSD- 9/13/10

Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.695
1st - 5.392
2nd - 3.696
3rd - 2.769
4th - 2.375
5th - 2.060
6th - 1.775

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 7.7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.07 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

Try that and I'll work on it more when I can (need to work on a Chevelle too) Hope it helps a little.

Hi mate,
Just took 4 seconds to my previous time with your setup... yippee!!!
icon_yippee.gif

Its way better, the car is more balanced and has a faster response on braking and cornering. The back end still slides, but its much more controlled, enters the corners drifting a little bit.
Actually, that little bit of drift makes easier to curve and funnier...
sm199.gif

Overall, its muuuuccchhhh better... :lol:
Clueless Tunes strikes again. :P

Many thanks krenkme. 👍

Note: BTW, im about to apply your tune in my garaya 02... ;)

Hi mate,
Just took 4 seconds to my previous time with your setup... yippee!!!
icon_yippee.gif

Its way better, the car is more balanced and has a faster response on braking and cornering. The back end still slides, but its much more controlled, enters the corners drifting a little bit.
Actually, that little bit of drift makes easier to curve and funnier...
sm199.gif

Overall, its muuuuccchhhh better... :lol:
Clueless Tunes strikes again. :P

Many thanks krenkme. 👍

Note: BTW, im about to apply your tune in my garaya 02... ;)

Glad it worked out for you 👍
I don't know if I can stop the back from sliding, due to the Comfort softs, but I mess with it some more tomorrow.

Have fun with the Garalya. It likes to be racey around supercars :dopey:

Glad it worked out for you 👍
I don't know if I can stop the back from sliding, due to the Comfort softs, but I mess with it some more tomorrow.

Have fun with the Garalya. It likes to be racey around supercars :dopey:

👍

You´re right, believe that with conforts it will always slide...
Tomorrow will give it a try with RS, it will be ripping the asphalt... :dopey:

Like "The Ripper", the Garaya is :eek: ...
Just did in Tsukuba 0:56.300... 👍

This is fun! :D. I just might have to give it a try :sly: :dopey:
If you do try it (it's on share now) I suggest adding the 98kg ballast at +50 to bring it down to 450PP then go abuse the Compact Car and/or FF Seasonals with it.:D

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

london2u.jpg

london1e.jpg

Found New Car Dealer

868bhp
610pp
662 ft. lb. @6400 RPM of torque
weight 1880 Kg
P/W Ratio of 2.13Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Oil Change

weight Reduction
Stock/None
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
Center Diff
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 200kg @ 40
Torque Split: 25/75
LSD- Front: 15/18/9
---- Rear: 18/22/10

Top Speed - 137
Final - 2.500
1st - 4.497
2nd - 2.965
3rd - 2.291
4th - 1.811
5th - 1.480
6th - 1.250

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -16
Spring Rate- Front: 16.0 Rear: 11.8
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 3.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

This is now my offical entry into the "Tons of Fun" event. It's really the same as my Nissan GT-R SPECV (GT Acadamy Special), but that car cannot be borrowed!!! And I have alot of photos that I didn't want to waste :dopey:

sangalganoabbeyg.jpg

Go Vote for the best looking car entered in the "Tons of Fun"
Group A
Group B
Group C
Group D

Last edited:
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09
"Tons of fun edition"

all in all a defenatly 👍👍👍👍/5

Thanks for the positive words mate :) Appears that everyone else seems to like this car and is giving similar feedback to you.

Looks like everything is going well for my Lambo and hopefully I will be making the next round too. 👍

^^^NSX?

Any tune for the Plymouth Superbird? :D 👍

I bet the McLaren F1 , there are small details that look very familiar . Not sure if i am allowed to guess ... but if it will become a prizewinning contest of guessing thez car i'll win :D

I bet the McLaren F1 , there are small details that look very familiar . Not sure if i am allowed to guess ... but if it will become a prizewinning contest of guessing thez car i'll win :D

It's the F1, without a doubt.

Thanks for the positive words mate :) Appears that everyone else seems to like this car and is giving similar feedback to you.

Looks like everything is going well for my Lambo and hopefully I will be making the next round too. 👍

I'm pretty sure you will make it , but ofc it is a contest , still deciding wether or not i should test a second group .
If you ever have a car that needs testing or just a 2nd opinion lemme know i'll be more then happy to help you out . It seems my laptimes aren't THAT bad compared to others .... I always tought i would be at least 5 sec a lap behind most people , so there might still be hope for me .

So let me tell you what really happend...
This customer came into the garage, frosty1 was his name, and asked if we could tune a Fiat Panda. Well being one to tune weird or rare cars, of course I said yes.
Only later did I find out that he also went to Harvey Wallbangers Cafe and asked the Outlaws the same question. "A little friendly competition should be fun" I thought.
Untill an un-named man came into the Garage and said that "the Outlaws are laughing at you and saying you don't have a chance!"
Well, I thought, that doesn't sound like the Outlaws, but I might as well issue a challange and head on down to The Cafe.
When I arrived there was a yellow Panda sitting in the showroom. "well this should be fun," I said to myself...but then "Guido" decided to show up. A tough looking Panda, just asking for trouble. Well a three way "battle" would be okay, I guess.
"Nice car", Harvey said, "well, grab your test driver and lets roll"
Do to the Clueless payroll, I can't afford a test driver, so I said "um...I don't have one"
"that's okay we'll use ours", said the owner of the yellow Panda, Onboy, with an evil smile.
So off to Deep Forest we went
nrburgringnordschleifes.jpg

When we arrived, I was introduced to the Owtlaws test driver, Tris.
"lets roll" Said Tris, and grabbed my keys and headed to my Panda, for a spin.
deepforestraceway3l.jpg

Now I was told by Harvey, and Onboy, that the 38 dougnuts were just to warm up the tires, so I said okay, and off Tris went for a test lap.
When my car reached the back part of the track I could not hear or see it, but I was told "it's fine, Tris is an expert driver"
deepforestracewayjo.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2q.jpg

The rest of the event is a blur. When Tris was done with the car, it was parked untill I left. And I headed home.
deepforestraceway2p.jpg

deepforestraceway1p.jpg

So a word to the wise. If you're going to call out the Outlaws, make sure you know what you're doing...
...at least that's how I remember it. :dopey:

Weight Deruction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 15/18/7

* Under construction, due to a test driver blowing it up* :dopey: :lol:
Top Speed - 75
Final - 2.500
1st - 4.348
2nd - 3.292
3rd - 2.577
4th - 2.098
5th - 1.693
6th - 1.370

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 8.5 Rear: 3.6
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 3.5 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: 0.15 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 7

It was a very fun "battle", and I hope for more.
Check out Harvey Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage for some other tuning fun :dopey:

Thanks.

Last edited:
Pfffttt…lies, lies, lies. :lol: What really happened was this.

*bbbBBRrrRRRAAPPPPP…pfffffft…Brraaaapppppappapppp*

Me: Goin' for the Lap record!! Final Straight!! C'mon, c'mon little Panda!!!

*Brappapapapappapapappaapppppbanggggg* *Gearbox explodes with Engine*

:lol: This, is why you don't set a car's gearbox to be so short.

Pfffttt…lies, lies, lies. :lol: What really happened was this.

*bbbBBRrrRRRAAPPPPP…pfffffft…Brraaaapppppappapppp*

Me: Goin' for the Lap record!! Final Straight!! C'mon, c'mon little Panda!!!

*Brappapapapappapapappaapppppbanggggg* *Gearbox explodes with Engine*

:lol: This, is why you don't set a car's gearbox to be so short.

Well that's the way you saw it, but I did beat Guido an Deep Forest, so not all was lost :dopey:

Well that's the way you saw it, but I did beat Guido an Deep Forest, so not all was lost :dopey:
Uhm you only beat Guido when he had the guys wearing cement overshoes in the back...once they caught the boat he passed up tuning magic at deep forest.:D

Back