Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
And that´s a totaled Panther err..Panda :lol:

nrburgringnordschleife4m.jpg

Wait for about 10hr and I'll see if I have an extra g

On the road yet again? And if these in-house/cross-boarder tuner challenges work, we should keep doing it. Just to keep things busy in the actual garage. :D

I should be home latter today. What are you looking for?

Poor Panda:(

I'm looking for a tune for the Impreza TC from the DLC.
No upgrades, just reduced to 404 BHP (Closest to 400) and on racing hards.
It's for series I'm going to be in so it'll be on a range of tracks, from tracks like Nurburgring GP to London.

I hope this is all okay! :dopey:

That panda actually looks pretty nice, has anyone driven one? whats its like? Might have a bash at tuning one :lol:

On the road yet again? And if these in-house/cross-boarder tuner challenges work, we should keep doing it. Just to keep things busy in the actual garage. :D

Me and your "boss" (ol Harv :D ) have been trying to do some comparison tunes, but tuner challanges also sound fun 👍 I'm all for it! :dopey:

That panda actually looks pretty nice, has anyone driven one? whats its like? Might have a bash at tuning one :lol:

Quick drive with it, and it has...good feel :). If it's okay with frosty1, and the Outlaws (Onboy), I don't see an issue with another tuner joining. :indiff:

It's for series I'm going to be in so it'll be on a range of tracks, from tracks like Nurburgring GP to London.

:( :( I would love to help, but I do not have the DLC :( :(........💡 But my "co-worker" madmyk does, so I'll see if he'd like to.

Me and your "boss" (ol Harv :D ) have been trying to do some comparison tunes, but tuner challanges also sound fun 👍 I'm all for it! :dopey:

Quick drive with it, and it has...good feel :). If it's okay with frosty1, and the Outlaws (Onboy), I don't see an issue with another tuner joining. :indiff:

Hmm…if this one all works out, I'll be tester for your comparison tunes along with Tris.

Ok, I don't mind, but how much powa does the big cat* have? 100hp? And let's have……no limits on SS tyres. :D

*You'll only know what I mean if you know the Chinese of Panda, which you won't. :P

Hmm…if this one all works out, I'll be tester for your comparison tunes along with Tris.

Ok, I don't mind, but how much powa does the big cat* have? 100hp? And let's have……no limits on SS tyres. :D

*You'll only know what I mean if you know the Chinese of Panda, which you won't. :P

"black and white cat-foot"

I may be a Trucker, but I ain't no fool :dopey:

Leaving again, but if I remember it was over 100hp and under 1000kg fully tuned. So no limits on SS sounds great! :D

"black and white cat-foot"

I may be a Trucker, but I ain't no fool :dopey:

Leaving again, but if I remember it was over 100hp and under 1000kg fully tuned. So no limits on SS sounds great! :D

熊猫= Panda

猫= cat

:D

And it's decided then. Good. Now, we just need one more for ol' despy.

菲亞特熊貓有196匹馬力 :lol:

raVer

:eek: WAHHHH SOO MUCH??!! :lol: Fully kitted out, right? Because it has as much power as a Civic Type R. That's just not right…I like that.

ooh a customer!

I'll give it a go. I have to finish a couple things for the Tons of Fun shootout, but I should have something in a day or two.

Subaru Impreza TC - 404hp - Online Tune

By request, here is an online tuned racer ready to rock'n'roll.

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A1_1.jpg
Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A1_2.jpg
Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A1.jpg

Subaru Impreza TC

GT Auto
Oil change

Tuning Shop
N/A

Power: 404hp
Weight: 1140kg
PP: 567pp

Power Limiter: 88.9%
Ballast: 0/0
Aero: 20/40

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 3.900
Top Speed: 174mph
Gears :
1st: 3.337
2nd: 2.500
3rd: 1.940
4th: 1.550
5th: 1.288
6th 1.100
7th:
Top Speed will be: 165mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Front: 10/20/5
LSD Rear: 8/24/6
Torque Dist: 50/50 41/59

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 10.4/9.0
Damper Extension: 8/5
Damper Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber: 1.6/1.4
Toe: 0.00/-0.05 -0.03/+0.07

Brake Balance: 6/7 6/5

Tires: Racing Hard

Some minor changes from the original version. The change to 50/50 torque distribution got me almost 1 sec on one track. It won't oversteer, but it doesn't understeer much either. Have fun!

Last edited:
Back