Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00
circuitdelasarthe20091a.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009e.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

360bhp
500pp
290 ft. lb. @xxxx RPM of torque
weight 1178 Kg
P/W Ratio of 3.22Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint Rouge De Mars
Front Aero
Rear Wing

weight Reduction
Stage 2
Hood (color)
Window
Engine
Stage 1
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Stock
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment 19kg @ -50
Downforce - 20
LSD- 15/27/7

GearingIn this order please
Stock

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 9.5 Rear: 10.8
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 3.0 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

Last edited:
Guys the wait is over.
After surching and surching try to find it, you had no luck. Making you and your Wife or Girlfriend just downright aggravated by looking for it for so many late nights,, and still not getting it. Well wait no longer. Clueless tunes have found what you've been looking for. So guys you can now tell your wife or girlfriend that you have found her
Pinkly Taurus

trialmountaincircuit4r.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2t.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

325bhp
450pp
289 ft. lb. @5600 RPM of torque
weight 1509 Kg
P/W Ratio of 4.57Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint Passion Pink

weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 16/18/7

Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.050
1st - 4.435
2nd - 2.757
3rd - 2.117
4th - 1.693
5th - 1.400

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -22
Spring Rate- Front: 6.8 Rear: 3.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 7
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 2.7 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 4 Rear: 8

This car is smooth as a button. And just wait till you see what's under it's hood.
The Pinkly Taurus can be hard to find, but when you do, both you and your wife or girlfriend will be happy you surched for it and found it! And then you can thank Clueless Tunes for finding your very own Pinkly Taurus.
:dopey:

trialmountaincircuit3.jpg

Last edited:
^^ too young a crowd to get the joke?
Oh well.

Have to go into a mini hibernation for now....sorry :dopey:

back soon..............................I hope :\

^^ too young a crowd to get the joke?
Oh well.

Have to go into a mini hibernation for now....sorry :dopey:

back soon..............................I hope :\

I'm not too young, but I don't get it. :dunce:

Where have you gone? I need my Mopar fix :D.
Any plans on tuning the Viper Concept?

@madmyk, you finish doing the final touches on that 'Cuda? The one you have posted works great, but if you're making it better 👍

From since the time this game came out there has been one car that noone has tuned, noone has dared to tame this monster, and those that have tried ..... will never speak of it again. Clueless tunes has done the impossible, we have tamed this beast... so much that you can take it to the World Compact seasonal....and WIN! Don't be afraid, it is now.... tame...:dopey:

ahrweilertownsquarep.jpg

caperingperipheryx.jpg

22bhp
450pp
11 ft. lb. @9500 RPM of torque
weight 109 Kg
P/W Ratio of 4.75Kg/HP

parts

Auto
None
weight Reduction
None
Engine
None
Intake
None
Exhaust
None
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
None
Suspention
None
Tires
Rubber

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment = 24Kg @ 0

Top Speed - 87
Final - 4.300
1st - 0.987

Enjoy this monster!..... I'm a Dork :dopey::dopey:

may be an idea to say which kart it is rather then just "MONSTER" for those that dont know, like me lol 💡💡

If looking for the Autobacs Garalya tune it has moved HERE sorry for the inconvenience.
Clueless "Bootleggers" a.k.a. touge

circuitdelasarthe20091a.jpg

Touge Racing is "new" to the world as such, but in reality it has been around since prohibition. Drivers modifying there cars to haul illegal "moonshine" around the Smokie Mountians of the south (U.S.). They called them "Bootleggers" or "Rum Runners". Setting up there cars to handle the elavation changes when trying to out run the police, but trying to keep them as stock looking as possible not to draw attention to themself to avoid the police mans gaze.

So I decided to add on to the back of my garage (had to move out my Autobacs Garalya ) to start making some of my "Rum Runners". Call them Touge, call them Bootleggers, what ever you want, I just hope you enjoy :dopey:

A
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03500pp/378bhp:dopey:
B
C
Chrysler Crossfire500pp/378bhp:dopey:
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
L
Lotus Elise 111R '04 "Auto Racing Special Edition"500pp/274bhp:dopey:
M
N
O
P
R
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00500pp/360bhp:dopey:
S
T
W

your missing a few letters from the alphabet there, not sure if it is because there are no companies beginning with said letters but im pretty sure you need a V for Volkswagon or ovlov (volvo)

I'm not too young, but I don't get it. :dunce:

Where have you gone? I need my Mopar fix :D.
Any plans on tuning the Viper Concept?

@madmyk, you finish doing the final touches on that 'Cuda? The one you have posted works great, but if you're making it better 👍

Just say "pinkly Taurus" out loud and think of a women. :dopey:

you got it 👍

may be an idea to say which kart it is rather then just "MONSTER" for those that dont know, like me lol 💡💡

It is the one that came with the game, not the DLC pack. Will change what it is in the OP when I have time. Sorry :dunce:

your missing a few letters from the alphabet there, not sure if it is because there are no companies beginning with said letters but im pretty sure you need a V for Volkswagon or ovlov (volvo)

Some are missing because there are no companies with those letters, others are ones I don't think I'll tune. (VW, Volvo...ect.) But it is a quick fix if I chose to tune them 👍 :dopey:

It's the old one (only 22hp), but it's very fun! (non-DLC)

Thanks for pointing that out Mopar.

Did I cover everything? :) I'm away for some time so sorry for the late reply to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll get back to tuning soon....:scared:

P.S. @moparisgod - that will be the next Viper I tune 👍

Just say "pinkly Taurus" out loud and think of a women. :dopey:

Some are missing because there are no companies with those letters, others are ones I don't think I'll tune. (VW, Volvo...ect.) But it is a quick fix if I chose to tune them 👍 :dopey:

I dont get the pinkly taurus joke, im 24 :dunce: I have said it out loud, even backwards, i still dont get it.

How can you not tune the VW's and Volvo :crazy: your a muscle freak i guess :dopey:

I'm not lokking for anything by this.

Ten years ago (9/11/01) my Godfather, Paul, wished his kids good luck at school, and kissed his wife good-bye.... for the last time. A long time employee for the government headed to work at the five sided building not knowing what would be his fate. I miss him, I love him!

So for one of the people that told me that racing is not always about turning left, and for a man that had a challange with me for who would reach 400k miles first (his the Honda Accord '88, and mine a '89 Ford Festiva) I know he is looking down, and happy that I have carried on his love of cars, love and family.

To him this is my tribute...
highspeedring1u.jpg

highspeedringr.jpg

He took great care of his cars, and tried to make them relaxing to drive

Racing filter
Sport exhaust
5 speed manual gear box
fixed trans.
tires (c2)

on sunday I will be driving around my test track untill the sun goes down, with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.
toscanatarmaca.jpg

Not a tune, just a Tribute

Please may I have more of this story...? :guilty:

sorry for double post.

Honda CR-Z TC (DLC) - 200hp - Special Kart Tune

Hi everyone. I'm back after a few weeks of hell at work.

I had a gift card for the Playstation Store so I picked up the DLC packs. I don't drive the Touring Cars much but I wanted to put one to good use. There was also a couple new tracks in addition to Spa, so here you go, the KART TRACK MONSTER:

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_3.jpg

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_4.jpg

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_5.jpg

Honda CR-Z TC

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 200hp
Weight: 910kg
PP: 459pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 0/0
Aero: 20/35

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 4.111
Top Speed: 112
Gears :
1st: 3.65
2nd: 2.75
3rd: 2.29
4th: 1.92
5th: 1.62
6th 1.399
Top Speed will be: 108mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Front: 9/27/6

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 5.0/6.0
Damper Extension: 6/4
Damper Compression: 4/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: -0.20/0.00

Brake Balance: 5/7

Tires: Racing Soft

Last edited:
I dont get the pinkly taurus joke, im 24 :dunce: I have said it out loud, even backwards, i still dont get it.

How can you not tune the VW's and Volvo :crazy: your a muscle freak i guess :dopey:

I PM'd you what it means just now 👍 as for a VW or Volvo, I'm not against tuning one I just don't have one tuned right now.....were you looking for one? If so I'll give it a go when I can 👍

Please may I have more of this story...? :guilty:

sorry for double post.

on September 11th 2001, my Godfather died as he worked at the Pentagon. He taught me a lot about life, love, and family. The "tune" was just a way to pay tribute to him ten years after his death, because he also taught me alot about cars. How to drive them, how to take care of them, and how to race them. He ment the world to me, but now he's gone. And that tribute was the least I could do for him.

If you want to know more I can PM you, so as to not turn this thread into a neverending tribute to a GREAT man (but that might not be so bad)

Honda CR-Z TC (DLC) - 200hp - Special Kart Tune

Hi everyone. I'm back after a few weeks of hell at work.

I had a gift card for the Playstation Store so I picked up the DLC packs. I don't drive the Touring Cars much but I wanted to put one to good use. There was also a couple new tracks in addition to Spa, so here you go, the KART MONSTER:.....
Good to see you back in the garage 👍
I wish I had the DLC (h*ll I wish I was home :mad: ), doesn't the pack have a Dodge? :D.

Oh, sorry about the uniformes. That's what happens when you wash a crayon. :dopey:

..... more DLC tunes? 👍

edit - OP will be updated soon. Just need more time. Thanx

Last edited:
I thought the Monster Kart needed company so I created a Kart Track Monster that wasn't a kart. :)

This car is smooth as a button. And just wait till you see what's under it's hood.
:lol: This is the best part! and the best part of the joke!

@moparisgod - sorry I offered a car and then was not on the forum for a while. I will send you something soon. Also, I took the 'Cuda for a ride last night and I still like the way it is. Krenkme sent some ideas so I will try them out and maybe make some adjustments.

1 more tune coming today...

A/C Cars 427 S/C '66 - 550pp - SS tires - Online OK

Here is another fun ride. To make it even more fun than it normally is, I tuned on SS tires. Enjoy!

N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520Nordschleife.jpg

N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520Nordschleife_1.jpg

N%2525C3%2525BCrburgring%252520Nordschleife_2.jpg

A/C Cars 427 S/C '66

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 564hp
Weight: 1150kg
PP: 550pp

Power Limiter: 99.8%
Ballast: 49kg/+40
Aero: N/A

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 3.600
Top Speed: 199mph
Gears :
1st: 2.900
2nd: 1.900
3rd: 1.450
4th: 1.150
5th: 0.950
Top Speed will be: 187mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Rear: 6/12/12

Suspension:
Ride Height: -16/-4
Spring Rate: 8.8/4.4
Damper Extension: 8/2
Damper Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/2
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance: 8/4

Tires: Sports Soft

I thought the Monster Kart needed company so I created a Kart Track Monster that wasn't a kart. :)

@moparisgod - sorry I offered a car and then was not on the forum for a while. I will send you something soon. Also, I took the 'Cuda for a ride last night and I still like the way it is. Krenkme sent some ideas so I will try them out and maybe make some adjustments.

Tunes look great, (sorry for steping on the last post in the thred :scared: ). Will update when I can get to my computer.

I'm glad you got the joke. I was worried that noone got it. :dunce:

Good to see you tuning again.

tired......

Last edited:

It's ok, i've been racing non-stop and the cr. just pile up :). Just waiting for the UCD to give me the Cobra and 'Cuda so I can test your tunes again. 👍

I finaly got the joke... Very funny and kinda strange.

Last edited:
Some interesting tunes here. I think I'll try some of the oddball cars like the Beat. It is always fun to whoop up on super cars with little sleepers!

Some interesting tunes here. I think I'll try some of the oddball cars like the Beat. It is always fun to whoop up on super cars with little sleepers!

I hope you do like our tunes. The Beat is one of my favorites, as is the Opel "DF" Edition, and the TVR Tamora, and... well all of them :dopey: Just let us know what you think. Thanks :dopey:

-the OP is updated with madmyks new tunes. Check 'em out. 👍

So…while you enjoyed a (I hope) lovely Turkey last night, I've not been so fortunate. I had a burger. Though…that said, it's probably the only burger in the world with a V8. And 600+hp.

But that's for later. First, a little review on your tune for the Postman Pat Van, that PT Cruiser. And I have to say, good job on turning this previously dull and droning lump into something I enjoy driving. It pulls out 1:40 second laps around Trial Mountain with ease. The brakes are very good, if a bit overkill. It's like the brakes on a EV, you brake, the revs plummet. But it does let me brake a bit later. Then, there's the fairly neutral handling with slight bias towards understeer due to being a FF. It has plenty of grip, which is surprising for a car like this, but it does corner on rails. As said, understeer is still here, especially noticeable when you're on throttle. I'm just guessing, but some adjustments to the diff would sort it out.

Overall, this is now a very easy car to drive. It's fairly quick for what it is, outrunning a 200hp Civic by 1 second. Now…where's the Postman Pat Van GTI?

So…while you enjoyed a (I hope) lovely Turkey last night, I've not been so fortunate. I had a burger. Though…that said, it's probably the only burger in the world with a V8. And 600+hp.

I did enjoy my Turkey, the best part was being with my family :). I just hope the burger didn't upset your stomach, that's alot of beef :dopey:

But that's for later. First, a little review on your tune for the Postman Pat Van, that PT Cruiser. And I have to say, good job on turning this previously dull and droning lump into something I enjoy driving. It pulls out 1:40 second laps around Trial Mountain with ease. The brakes are very good, if a bit overkill. It's like the brakes on a EV, you brake, the revs plummet. But it does let me brake a bit later. Then, there's the fairly neutral handling with slight bias towards understeer due to being a FF. It has plenty of grip, which is surprising for a car like this, but it does corner on rails. As said, understeer is still here, especially noticeable when you're on throttle. I'm just guessing, but some adjustments to the diff would sort it out.

Overall, this is now a very easy car to drive. It's fairly quick for what it is, outrunning a 200hp Civic by 1 second. Now…where's the Postman Pat Van GTI?

Thank you very much for the review 👍. It took me forever to get this car to at least feel "good", and I think I did. I'll take another look at the LSD to see if it can be improved. Thanks again!

Postman Pat GTI?.... something like this?
thetopgeartesttrack1y.jpg

RE Amemiya - Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06 "DB Edition"

kyotoshorenin2.jpg

suzukacircuit1w.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

489bhp(@98.2 miles)
589pp
339 ft. lb. @7300 RPM of torque
weight 1100 Kg
P/W Ratio of 2.21Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Oil Change

weight Reduction
None/stock
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
None/Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Hard (R1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 15/18/9

Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.470
1st - 4.617
2nd - 3.052
3rd - 2.371
4th - 1.921
5th - 1.625
6th - 1.461

Ride Hight - Front: -8 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 12.0 Rear: 10.3
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 7

NOTES - This car was a gift from DigitalBaka for being a test driver in his Fall Roadster Shootout. Not really a car I would normally tune, but glad I did :). Good acceleration, great handling, and not so bad looks. Set up online, and good to race off-line, very enjoyable car to drive. Thanks DB :dopey:

kyotoshorenin3.jpg

Back