Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Uhm you only beat Guido when he had the guys wearing cement overshoes in the back...once they caught the boat he passed up tuning magic at deep forest.:D

But then MLP revealed its feral side on Trial Mountain and whooped your Hitbear back to the Godfather crying! :D

A/C Cars 427 S/C '66 - 550pp - SS tires - Online OK

Here is another fun ride. To make it even more fun than it normally is, I tuned on SS tires. Enjoy!

Hey, I will get to testing this once the Ton Of Fun thing is done. Sorry for the delay.

Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70 "American Psycho"

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

842bhp
578pp
867 ft. lb. @4400 RPM of torque
weight 1529 Kg
P/W Ratio of 1.78Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Addjustment - 200kg @ 50
LSD- 13/20/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.500
1st - 3.698
2nd - 2.387
3rd - 1.892
4th - 1.538
5th - 1.240

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 7.5 Rear: 4.2
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 7
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 3.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 3

Just like the Clueless 700c. A lot of torque, that makes it hard to keep stable. I will continue to tweek and adjust, but for right now, this is what I got. :dopey:

trialmountaincircuitw.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. I do not have a tune for the Plymouth, but it is on my to do list :dopey:
Not to steal customers but I do have a tune for the Superbird.:D
Of course I haven't checked it since spec II so no telling if its still as much fun as it was or has become a total mess.:drool:

XDesperado67
Not to steal customers but I do have a tune for the Superbird.:D
Of course I haven't checked it since spec II so no telling if its still as much fun as it was or has become a total mess.:drool:

It's not stealing, it's helping. I forgot you tuned one :dunce: :dopey:

You guys will just have to wait and see :)

And untill that time you can read my little wall of text :D

( Tested the car at 550PP not fully run in yet , but it will be soon :P )

ok i overdid the title a little , it might be a little to big . but then again everything about this car is big . It is a Big Bad Musclecar and i love it .7440cc ( should be 454 cubic inch apperantly ) with 648 bhp ( 550pp ) is enough to make anyone scared in real life , but in GT5 will it do the same ?

Well looking at this car stock it is a piece of &é@# doesn't drive good at all , yes on a straight line maybe , but as soon as it sees a corner it will either go straight and crash or spin and crash also :P .

Now seeing everyone knows how this car is stock i'll not rattle to much on that , yet instead i'll rattle some on how it is online :D .
Well this tune is a very safe tune for pretty much all drivers . It doesn't do anything wrong . And in all fairness a little to safe . It could be a little more lose , maybe a bit more power trough the LSD . This car ain't a easy mode win tho , no sadly it isn't . It is a car for people who don't mind finishing in the middle of the pack having a good fight while driving an American musclecar icon , this is a car for lovers . It won't be able to compete with the numerous of NSX's or Elise's or BMW's , however you will run in style .

Cornering , it doesn't like the medium speed corners in my opinion , it takes it to slow , i ain't sure if PD copied the leaf springs systm into the game but i would say this defenatly might had an effect if they did .
Sharper corners aren't a problem seeing you will win the little lost time easely by slamming the hammer down on the straights . Faster corners aren't a problem , on spa this car felt good at home . wich i actually got a very nice win at :D . and yes there was 1 NSX but i won't name the driver :P .

Final question is always : " should you get this tune ? "
well that is for you to decide , if you only play this game to win then keep looking as you shouldn't be even intrested at this car . and i feel sorry for you for missing out on so much fun .

but if you play this game for fun and love musclecars like i do then this tune / car combination is a must have .

All in all i would consider this an exellent tune , going from stock to the current racing state . a job well done .
And i really hope to see more of these tunes and cars racing online . these tunes and cars are what make the game intresting for a lot of people , cars we saw as young kids or dreamed about at some time of our lives and now we can .

Thanks Krenkme 👍

( Tested the car at 550PP not fully run in yet , but it will be soon :P )

Thanks Krenkme 👍

Thanks for the great review, and may I just say welcome to Clueless :D

This car and the 'Cuda are cars that I wish would be more competitve in the game :mad: but at least the looks and feel of the car are enjoyable :D. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the insight.

And again Welcome to the crew. :dopey:

Thanks for the great review, and may I just say welcome to Clueless :D

This car and the 'Cuda are cars that I wish would be more competitve in the game :mad: but at least the looks and feel of the car are enjoyable :D. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the insight.

And again Welcome to the crew. :dopey:

well thank you very much for having me , i'll try to not scare any customers away :crazy:
I'll promise to keep writing endless walls of text so that people at work or doing B-specs have something to read :D
I'll try to arrive on the job as sober as posible :cheers: , wich i will fail at :D
oh and i'll try to avoid wrecking any of you're cars :dopey:

yup i am pretty sure that fits the job description

Hey, don't knock, it was good enough to worry your hitbear on Trial Mountain and was joint 1st with you overall. :D

Are you disrespecting my Panda? In my own Garage!?! That's it! Rematch, in Italy... once I figure out the transmission :dopey:

Are you disrespecting my Panda? In my own Garage!?! That's it! Rematch, in Italy... once I figure out the transmission :dopey:

Rome it is then!

And I have to say, good job on that RAM. It's so damn tame…I guess being a not-that-quick driver does have huge benefits. I also think the gearing is good. 1st is perfect for a good launch off the line at the start of a race, and unlike your panda, it doesn't top out on the back straight. The only issue there it has is the understeer at quicker corners. It really slows it down in some areas.

Rome it is then!

And I have to say, good job on that RAM. It's so damn tame…I guess being a not-that-quick driver does have huge benefits. I also think the gearing is good. 1st is perfect for a good launch off the line at the start of a race, and unlike your panda, it doesn't top out on the back straight. The only issue there it has is the understeer at quicker corners. It really slows it down in some areas.

Just got done with the very much improved gearing on the "Green Meanie", so you can be sure I'm calling out the Outlaws one more time to battle the Pandas on there home turf. It might be overkill for these cars but I'm not going down without a fight. :dopey:

Thanks, about the Lamb. The long wheel base is what really hurts it, but I think it can hold its own. Just wish I could limit the understeer sometimes. :mad: :dopey:
'night

Just got done with the very much improved gearing on the "Green Meanie", so you can be sure I'm calling out the Outlaws one more time to battle the Pandas on there home turf. It might be overkill for these cars but I'm not going down without a fight. :dopey:

Thanks, about the Lamb. The long wheel base is what really hurts it, but I think it can hold its own. Just wish I could limit the understeer sometimes. :mad: :dopey:
'night

Panda's home turf…?? And it's time I retuned mine then. See you on the streets then. :dopey:

'night.
I'll still win. :P

Aw man, I wanted that job :mad:. Just kidding. My gaming time is little to none ATM, but I do enjoy driving the Clueless Tunes 👍. I'm not part of the team, just a stalker, but welcome to clueless DaDog. It's a fun place to be :D

Last edited:
Aw man, I wanted that job :mad:. Just kidding. My gaming time is little to none ATM, but I do enjoy driving the Clueless Tunes 👍. I'm not part of the team, just a stalker, but welcome to clueless DaDog. It's a fun place to be :D
Well I guess if you can't be an Outlaw you might as well be Clueless!:dopey::crazy::lol:

Feel free to test and drive when you have time too 👍
Stalker :lol:

Well I guess if you can't be an Outlaw you might as well be Clueless!:dopey::crazy::lol:

👍 👍 :cheers: :dopey:

God that Chevelle looks mad.... i fear for my rear tyres

No need to. It might be even a little to tame. :dopey:

Greetings my fellow clueless tuners. It looks like we may send all 3 tuners to the finals of Tons of Fun! Go team! 👍👍:dopey:

I have a Dodge Challenger TC in the final stages of testing. After that, I'm looking for ideas, requests, something fun to tune. :dopey:

I am also thinking about cars for the Clueless shootout. How is planning going boss? From what I can tell so far, pre-1975, the two Lambos will be tough to beat. :scared:

Greetings my fellow clueless tuners. It looks like we may send all 3 tuners to the finals of Tons of Fun! Go team! 👍👍:dopey:

I have a Dodge Challenger TC in the final stages of testing. After that, I'm looking for ideas, requests, something fun to tune. :dopey:

I am also thinking about cars for the Clueless shootout. How is planning going boss? From what I can tell so far, pre-1975, the two Lambos will be tough to beat. :scared:

Happy that you're back. I trust you had a good time. 👍

A Dodge Challenger is always a fun tune. (even if I don't have the DLC :mad: )
I have a couple of Ideas. 1.) Honda Element :dopey: 2.) TVR Griffith :D

Trying to cover all the bases for the shootout. Pre 1975, 500pp, sport soft, no race/RM cars. Hoping to get some light weight European cars vs. American muscle and a few oddballs :dopey:

Only a few things have changed since you've been gone. Wildheart is a new tuner (but you knew that.), and DaDog is our new test driver/reviewer...
... oh and we took really good care of the Tamora :dopey:
tacomat.png

Back