Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
You should do a tune for a 106 s16. Might not seem like a race car but once it's tuned it hammers everything(well not everything) I have a one in my garage if you want it

Mines tuned to perfection :D Ive actually owned one for real when I was 20. It's not a 106 s16 in England though it was a 106 gti. Amazing little pocket rocket.

Mines tuned to perfection :D Ive actually owned one for real when I was 20. It's not a 106 s16 in England though it was a 106 gti. Amazing little pocket rocket.

Perfection eh? What's the specs? I want to see how close to perfection I can get. :D

You should do a tune for a 106 s16. Might not seem like a race car but once it's tuned it hammers everything(well not everything) I have a one in my garage if you want it

Any Clueless tuner you're asking for? I might give it a go, in the near future... unless someone else would like to try?

:lol: I was tuning that! Tuning War once more?

Do you have an agenda with Clueless? How many wars do you want to have? :lol: :lol: ... 'cause I like it 👍 :dopey:

you might want to check the copyright on that :D :lol:

sorry that's "Pocket Monster" :banghead: :dunce:

Good :D. Because I may have an problem with your Mazda 110S, and in the coming weeks... well you might just see me
HERE :dopey:

An issue? Which is…what? That thing was always a snappy bastard, so if it's hideous oversteer, just be more careful.

An issue? Which is…what? That thing was always a snappy bastard, so if it's hideous oversteer, just be more careful.

Sorry, I didn't mean to anger you :scared: :lol:

Hows the AZ-1 coming? It's no match to the Beat on my side. :dopey:

Edit: Sorry this is more for the tuner wars thred. Lets move it there.
Edit 2: Three new tunes . Start HERE to see them :D

Last edited:
"Mini-Merc"
Based on the Mercedes-Benz A160 Anavtgarde '98

eigernordwandshorttrack.jpg

fujispeedwayf1.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

193bhp
400pp
172 ft. lb. @5100 RPM of torque
weight 1115 Kg
P/W Ratio of 568Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Electric Green
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High-RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/5

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.500
1st - 3.176
2nd - 2.207
3rd - 1.565
4th - 1.195
5th - 0.950

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 7.5
Extention- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 3.0 Rear: 0.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: 0.02
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

There is nothing like taking a 400pp car for a drive... really... nothing like it :dopey:. VERY, Very, very FUN!!!

eigernordwandshorttrackpr.jpg

400pp? If it handle anything like your Panda, this should be fun 👍 I'll try it. Thanks for your tunes.

Nice one DaDog. Sinterklaas will put a big piece of coal in your shoe for that stunt. ;)

You are lucky the Veyron is not giftable. I would send you one a day until Christmas. :lol:

:D but i have been so good :(

DaDog
:D but i have been so good :(

Sorry i could not let you get away with that completely. That was a funny photo. :lol:

My poor veyron gets no love though. Maybe you could do a comparison review with the kraken so you learn to appreciate what that magnificent car has to offer. :dopey:

"Mini-Merc"

There is nothing like taking a 400pp car for a drive... really... nothing like it :dopey:. VERY, Very, very FUN!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. Somehow, some way, we should get yours and my cars together. Perhaps someone (ahem, OnBoy, ahem) could do a head-to-head comparison..??

{Cy}
PS - I've no idea what PD has done to the Mini-Merc in the Hot Hatch Seasonal, but it pulls like an express train and sounds like one too..!! It's certainly nothing like the ones I fight with on my daily commute to work...:sly:

I agree wholeheartedly. Somehow, some way, we should get yours and my cars together. Perhaps someone (ahem, OnBoy, ahem) could do a head-to-head comparison..??

{Cy}
PS - I've no idea what PD has done to the Mini-Merc in the Hot Hatch Seasonal, but it pulls like an express train and sounds like one too..!! It's certainly nothing like the ones I fight with on my daily commute to work...:sly:

:lol: I would rather join you guys in the tuning rather than test them, but if needs be…I suppose I'll have to sacrifice my time once again to earn another 1 or 2 million.

:dopey:

:lol: I would rather join you guys in the tuning rather than test them, but if needs be…I suppose I'll have to sacrifice my time once again to earn another 1 or 2 million.

:dopey:

How about I put mine on share tonight, so you won't even have to lay out any Cr to buy one..?? Is that enough in the way of bribery..?? :D

{Cy}

PS - I've banked well in excess of Cr10mil grinding and testing the Hot Hatches. For the record, the BMW 120d sucks at 400PP :grumpy:

PPS - As an alternative, get your own 400PP motor up and we'll split the difference three ways...

How about I put mine on share tonight, so you won't even have to lay out any Cr to buy one..?? Is that enough in the way of bribery..?? :D

{Cy}

PS - I've banked well in excess of Cr10mil grinding and testing the Hot Hatches. For the record, the BMW 120d sucks at 400PP :grumpy:

PPS - As an alternative, get your own 400PP motor up and we'll split the difference three ways...

Ok, then. What's the test track?

It has to be all 5 of the Seasonal ones. Best overall race time at each track wins a Jellyfish Medal..??

Let's see what Maste Krenkme has to say first though...

{Cy}

Ok then.

Now……what's my car going to be………

CyKosis1973
It has to be all 5 of the Seasonal ones. Best overall race time at each track wins a Jellyfish Medal..??

Let's see what Maste Krenkme has to say first though...

{Cy}

Sounds fun. I can get mine up on share in about 36hrs. I will definitely try that Pug. Onboy, you might try a Citron C3 (I think that's what it's called)

Sounds fun. I can get mine up on share in about 36hrs. I will definitely try that Pug. Onboy, you might try a Citron C3 (I think that's what it's called)

I was also in the process of tuning one, though:
1. It's ugly as sin
2. I threw everything on it already

So……I guess I'll tune……something else. Any advise from the masters of oddities?

Since I'm crazy I'll through down a 400PP tune as well.:crazy:

What tires are we using and shouldn't this be in the Tuner Wars thread?💡

Onboy123
I was also in the process of tuning one, though:
1. It's ugly as sin
2. I threw everything on it already

So……I guess I'll tune……something else. Any advise from the masters of oddities?

How about a Mini Marcos?

How about a Mini Marcos?
Hmm……could be good…though we already have a tune for one, a duplicate with some of my own FF tuning preferences wouldn't be a bad idea…
Ooh that's nasty. Good call!:D

Here's an idea, you tune the Cooper, I tune the Marcos. It'll be the battle of Britain in London with Krenkme being the German, and elsewhere, it's a British civil war. :D

Onboy123
Hmm……could be good…though we already have a tune for one, a duplicate with some of my own FF tuning preferences wouldn't be a bad idea…

Here's an idea, you tune the Cooper, I tune the Marcos. It'll be the battle of Britain in London with Krenkme being the German, and elsewhere, it's a British civil war. :D

Don't forget the Pug.

WARNING - tuning for 400pp can be very addictive :D. I still have two sitting somewhere over at TPT

The C3 is a good shout. Not a good looking car, but always seems to be near the front of the pack in the Seasonals.

Since I'm crazy I'll through down a 400PP tune as well.:crazy:

What tires are we using and shouldn't this be in the Tuner Wars thread?💡

I'm happy running on anything from Comfort to Sport Softs. I built the car on Comforts, so it should be rapier sharp on Sports. Might be an idea to take it to the Tuner Wars thread and not clutter up these guys thread.

The '05 Mini seems to be the one to beat at this Seasonal. I'd have to look at the 'typical opponents' screen to see what PP PD has boosted it to.

Let the games commence..!! :D

{Cy}

The '05 Mini seems to be the one to beat at this Seasonal. I'd have to look at the 'typical opponents' screen to see what PP PD has boosted it to.

Let the games commence..!! :D

{Cy}

Yea, but by the Cooper, I meant the proper one, the one the size of a shoe which put bigger cars to shame.

Aaaaah, the real Mini and not the, errrr, mini-beemer...

{Cy}

So……it's decided then. Though I still need to get this up in the tuning war thread and get tuning…

UK vs UK vs France vs Germany

:D Good luck to you all, and let the world war commence.

Back