Custom Track Race Series

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 6 comments
England
East Midlands
m8h3r
I am proposing a race series in which there are 10-12 participants and every driver makes a track for the series. I am thinking that 10-12 participants is a good number as you will have a nice length series and if someone cannot make it one week then it wont leave us with too little to have a decent race.

The car is undecided, leave some idea below if you wish.

I'm thinking of doing it on Thursday nights but this is by no means a set day. Also undecided is whether it should be run every week or ever two weeks.

I'm suggesting that the races are around 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

The tracks should be uploaded and ill download them off you and share them so all participants can download and practise. The track should ideally be uploaded on the race day of the week before.

Let me know what you think guys and if enough interest is shown then maybe a good series can come of it.

Everyone designs a track and chooses an RM/DLC TC car to correspond with it. Everyone has to choose a different car. They'd also choose the HP/weight specs.
I'd be in if those were the rules.

Last edited:
Everyone designs a track and chooses an RM/DLC TC car to correspond with it. Everyone has to choose a different car.
I'd be in if those were the rules.

That sounds like a good idea. Sure we could do something along these lines. Once a few ideas have been presented we can pick the best one and see what people sign up 👍 👍

Pick some car classes dude, set a poll. I cant make the day but I would suggest the following as options.

Cup cars (Lupo, Beetle and the other one I cant remember :lol:)
2.0 litre road cars (aero mandatory)
Supercars (like the enduros)
DLC RM Cars (this may exclude some potential racers)

I got a couple tracks that are pretty challenging and are fast as well. I think they'd be good for RM cars or lower powered race cars.

Back