◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
I would like to join S.N.A.I.L.. My PSN name is also KissMyGlock, and I am a friend of sharkie (M1SS_D3V10US).

Ive been thinking.. Im going to back out for now and think a little more on this the team im on (MLR) is going through some reconstruction and i need to devote most of my time trying to help out my leader the most i can. Sorry Everyone, after everything is under control ill look into joining this series and be committed. Once again my apologizes. :ill:

Ive been thinking.. Im going to back out for now and think a little more on this the team im on (MLR) is going through some reconstruction and i need to devote most of my time trying to help out my leader the most i can. Sorry Everyone, after everything is under control ill look into joining this series and be committed. Once again my apologizes. :ill:

I understand. Thanks for letting us know.

^Yeah man, it's cool. Thanks for the heads up.

sharkie, who's LookBeer? I don't see a post from anyone with that name.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who joined up for the team battles tonight! That was some epic action with lots of varying strategies. Good times! :cheers:

I got my cat strategy down! Really only one strategy for a mouse though, be first. lol. Last night was fun, and that dirty team racing was a blast. And I was able to get that last video. Expect a banner and some pics up soon.

BTW, SS tires+NSX = slippery:eek: and now that's my new excuse for the first race. :sly: Every time I got on the accelerator, it just pushed me the other way, honest...:mischievous:

Oh man, so of these pictures are coming out nice! dot the touge ones done, now im working on the C&M ones

fell asleep again watching the St Louis blues hockey. Wish I could have made the team night. :(

AS FOR THIS EVENING:

ROOM OPENS AT 10EST

TRACKS WILL BE MADRID REVERSE AND DEEP FOREST REVERSE

CARS WILL BE THE OCD AVAILABLE:
LEVIN
TREUNO
SILVIA
CRX (tire wear on, but boost should cancel out)

RACE 2
RECOMMENDED CARS
LANCER
IMPREZA.

I do not want tuning involved. I'm not sure if its possible, but I'm going to try and select tuning prohibited while also having a pp limit set. in other words, no oil change or break in please.

the second hour ish will be shuffle racing with low ratio to keep cars close.

Last edited:
fell asleep again watching the St Louis blues hockey. Wish I could have made the team night. :(

I do not want tuning involved. I'm not sure if its possible, but I'm going to try and select tuning prohibited while also having a pp limit set. in other words, no oil change our break in please.

Yes, this is possible. and adjusting pp is possible with tuning prohibited.

Ok folks, heres the albums with the pics from the C&S event last night, as well as that lap we did at the even. I'll be uploading the pictures in just a couple of minutes, so if you dont see any yet, wait a couple of minutes and try refreshing.
Cat and Snail
the touge

Yeah man, you missed out! Just goes to show that nothing good ever happens when you watch a fight ERRRR a hockey game. :lol:

AS FOR THIS EVENING:

ROOM OPENS AT 10EST

TRACKS WILL BE MADRID REVERSE AND DEEP FOREST REVERSE

CARS WILL BE THE OCD AVAILABLE:
LEVIN
TREUNO
SILVIA
CRX (tire wear on, but boost should cancel out)

RACE 2
RECOMMENDED CARS
LANCER
IMPREZA.

I do not want tuning involved. I'm not sure if its possible, but I'm going to try and select tuning prohibited while also having a pp limit set. in other words, no oil change or break in please.

the second hour ish will be shuffle racing with low ratio to keep cars close.

Sounds like a plan.. I guess OCD means Online Car Dealership? Guess we'll all have to make a purchase there before joining the room. See you guys online tonight!

RoadCourse-Daytona_11.jpg

whats gonna work, team work?
RoadCourse-Daytona_27.jpg

Team Work!

I'm not home this weekend....have taken the PS3 with me but don't have internet access to it due to lack of wireless at my friends place so I won't be able to connect until Sunday night or Monday depending on when I get back, lol

RoadCourse-Daytona_11.jpg

Team Work!

I wish that had worked. It looked like I got high enough to go over the wall, but the coding overruled that idea.

Nice push, Zer0.

Nice photos, Rally. I'm glad my RX-7 dressed up well in Touge. You never know about the standard cars.

Last edited:
Back