Status
Not open for further replies.

NISMO DK

(Banned)
United States
Manhattan, NY
DK-SmokeScreen
DK-SmokeScreen
Ok so about two weeks ago I flew to Cali for a job interview as a drift teacher in a school called Drift 102. Drift 102 is for people who visually drift but want to be an expert search it online. Sooo I just got my letter and I QUALIFIED!!!!!
The job pays great and they gave me 50,000 to buy a drift car to drive and teach in. This is also an advice thread and I need advice on what car to buy so I can modify it for drift.

Wow, do you have any pictures when you went?

Wait... You're the guy who supposedly has a twin-turbo Z4, right?

I just... I'd like some proof.

I'm asking for proof as well.

Please provide a picture of a piece of paper with "Hello GTP" on the engine cover with your name or a reference from this drifting event.

Don't worry, there are people here with Ferrari's and GT-R's. It won't be rude.

If not, there's always the Ludicrous Claims Thread...

Edit: guessing by your grammar and the fact that most of your posts are about GT5 drifting, I'm guessing you made it up. I'd post proof now or come clean and let the thread die.

Last edited:
Zenith013
I'm asking for proof as well.

Please provide a picture of a piece of paper with "Hello GTP" on the engine cover with your name or a reference from this drifting event.

Don't worry, there are people here with Ferrari's and GT-R's. It won't be rude.

If not, there's always the Ludicrous Claims Thread...

I didn't think that was rude I was saying that if I would have taken pictures at the job interview it would have been rude. Also how do you put pictures up on GTP from the iPhone. If I knew that I would have put one up a while ago.

EDIT: btw I wish I had a Ferrari or GTR and why is a turbo charged Z4 ludicrous.

Last edited:
If that is really such a place, they have the worst marketing strategy ever. How many people actually sign up for drift schools to the point where they can just hand out fifty grand?

Wait... You're the guy who supposedly has a twin-turbo Z4, right?

What's odd about owning a twin-turbo Z4? BMW sells them that way.

I didn't think that was rude I was saying that if I would have taken pictures at the job interview it would have been rude. Also how do you put pictures up on GTP from the iPhone. If I knew that I would have put one up a while ago

Press the Home and Sleep button at the same time, it'll take a screenshot. Then upload it with the Photobucket app or one the other 5,000 image sharing apps that are out there. Paste the image's address into GTP with
tags around it.

Actually BMW sells them just regularly turbocharged and btw I never said mine was TWIN turbo charged mine is just turbo charged and If you still haven't caught on THE ENGINE IS STOCK! all I did was lower mine put some rims on it.

Actually BMW sells them just regularly turbocharged and btw I never said mine was TWIN turbo charged mine is just turbo charged and If you still haven't caught on THE ENGINE IS STOCK! all I did was lower mine put some rims on it.

I believe the newer generations sdriver35's or whatever they are have the twin-tubro I6, I didn't realize yours was a first gen.

Their website seems very.... Amateur. So to believe that they have $50k to throw around to a random guy after one interview is pretty difficult.

Unless of course some shady business is going down and this "school" is just the front, which is very possible in L.A.

Well, not saying he's not being honest with us, but this is a stock photo from the Manhart V10 Z4, isn't it?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=3810&pictureid=42615
Er, well, I know it is, but hey.

If it is true, more power to you. I hope you can prove us wrong.

Here's the photo link: http://www.gotbroken.com/2009-manhart-bmw-z4-m-v10/2009-manhart-bmw-z4-m-v10-interior-picture <-- This image gets around.

You might want to buy a decent digital camera and upload your own photos, since you're going obviously going to have to take pics and/or video to show others how to drift, and how they can improve...like any good instructor would?

Last edited:
10 points for originality bro, no one has claimed to be a drift instructor before! :cheers:

How does one pass/qualify as a m4d tyt3 driftor instructor? I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself

Sorry it was a typo I ment 5,000 and to tell you the truth the interior picture is from the Internet
My actual interior is kinda busted up and I was embarrassed. Btw that interior looks just like mine except I would expect something different from a race team like that?

Here I thought it was just the same picture with the same lanyard dangling from the keys.

How about you stop digging yourself a hole and just tell us the truth?

i think an S15 would be great teaching car but this should be about you. Choose something that fits your style. Congrats on getting that job.

You lucky bastard. And please don't lie, as that would take away my faith from joining decent drifting schools.

My Ludicrous Claims Thread...

If he is that good at drifting and landed a job in a drift school which bashes out 50 grants (ahh sorry 5!)on you like that....

AND you ask in a game forum for a good drift car?

A drifting teacher asking us for a drift car?

?

WUT?

You should tell us what is a good drift car.

Invent better makeup story next time.

Or proof me wrong and make me look silly.

But I doubt...

Come on we even had a nissan test driver with a free nismo car (or the other way around) that continued to troll for months. How long are you gonna take.

My guess a few more hours

Ok don't believe me I was just trying to tell you guys something I was proud of but noo you guys don't believe anything I knew I shouldn't have put any of my life on gtplanet

Never mind, you have at least two different cameras, according to the data stored on each image, and you like to use differing formats and image aspect ratios.

Never mind there's no links or references to any drift schools that you're talking about.

So other than all that, I'm convinced. Enjoy your new job!

How do you get so much driving time...in Manhattan?

So if we're all wrong then prove us wrong. Can't go making claims like these and expecting people to believe in it. Especially in an economy where 50 grand might as well be a hundred. If it is true, I'm going to e-mail this Yoshie Shuyama guy and ask him where the dotted line I sign is.

Yes it was cheapest there CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE THE PARKING LOT BEHIND IT

What's the parking lot got to do with it? And the car is still listed for sale too.

If it is true, I'm going to e-mail this Yoshie Shuyama guy and ask him where the dotted line I sign is.

I'm thinking Yoshie might be a girl's name. Or a helpful dinosaur.

I may or may not have just given them a call and inquired it's availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back