Why GTPLANET is AWESOME (in a way).

• Thread starter NISMO DK
  • 65 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that you seem to share an IP with another guy...

I live in california and I got a Nissan GTR Spec-V delivered from Japan. It's the one of two in all of the western hemisphere. The car was 120,000 alone and the shipping and handling was 12,000. I would expect it to be less for a CTS-V. BTW I don't blame you for wanting a CTS-V. I've driven one around Laguna Seca. They are so powerful and great handling too. If your wondering how I get too do all this stuff, it's because I test concept sports cars for different car companies like Nissan, BMW, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Ferrari, Aston Martin ect.

Got something to tell us?

A reminder

AUP
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Depending on how you respond, your next post may be your last...

I love these so much!

Oooh when is going to tell us that he doesn't have a camera? Or what if the drift school doesn't allow photos? This is such great fun :D

You don't get this kind of entertainment too often over there in Luxembourg.

I may or may not have just given them a call and inquired it's availability.

What do you know, I could do a VIN check at the Dodge dealer that's right next door to the VW dealer I'm at this week. Won't take me but a moment to see the owner's name and address.

Then again, parking is expensive in New York City, so he must park it in another state.

I am telling the truth! Why can't you just be happy for me that I actually acomplished something good but no all you do is pound on me over and over insisting that I am lying. If I saw this thread i wouldn't go and tell them their a liar I would congratulate them and wish them luck with there new job.

What do you know, I could do a VIN check at the Dodge dealer that's right next door to the VW dealer I'm at this week. Won't take me but a moment to see the owner's name and address.

It's like CSI only with easily accessible tools and Google instead of far-fetched gadgets.

I am telling the truth! Why can't you just be happy for me that I actually acomplished something good but no all you do is pound on me over and over insisting that I am lying. If I saw this thread i wouldn't go and tell them their a liar I would congratulate them and wish them luck with there new job.

Because you aren't giving solid evidence to your claims. SIMPLE AS THAT.

(Hmm, remind you guys of anything?)

Oh, and gt5racer2468 was getting hassle over the lies he was posting and "his" last visit here was the day you joined...

This was a good read. :lol:

You must be laughing it all the way to the bank since you actually backed up your awesome claims. It's people like this that make us question people who say they have a GT-R or something.

I am telling the truth! Why can't you just be happy for me that I actually acomplished something good but no all you do is pound on me over and over insisting that I am lying.

If you can actually prove these things, I'll delete everyone's post in this thread but your own. Or you can retract your statement, and you get to keep your status at GTPlanet. But you have 24 hours to do so.

You've been warned by another super moderator to do so, as well.

And to show that I'm serious, you now have 12 hours to prove it.

Pupik
If you can actually prove these things, I'll delete everyone's post in this thread but your own. Or you can retract your statement, and you get to keep your status at GTPlanet. But you have 24 hours to do so.

You've been warned by another super moderator to do so, as well.

Ok then just please ban my account I'm not gunna use this **** anymore anyways.

This only happens once in a blue moon...though usually it happens on a 5.0 Mustang forum.

Embrace it.

Edit:

How clever. Go down in flames a little more and move the thread and re-title it why don't you.

Well, this may be the most entertaining thing I've read in a week. It will be interesting to see where this goes next...

So, you join up here, you lie constantly, and when you're called out about it, it's somehow our fault?

You have some serious issues.

NISMO DK: "Why GTPLANET sucks"

Again, you're not giving evidence to your claims. ;)

Let that be a lesson to you.

Not to mention 99.9% of people think GTPlanet is AWESOME. :lol:

Edit: He's gone!

It's over now.

Thread renamed from "Why GTPLANET sucks" to current title. Re-named title was harmful to GTPlanet member's health.

I think GTP is AWESOME! you know why? because you can't go slinging B.S. everywhere and get away with it! We have intelligent people here, i think the few people that are like him are Forzites. :) :lol

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16285547.jpg

Odd that you seem to share an IP with another guy...

***Text with one of 2 skyline in NA***

Got something to tell us?

Lol I called out BS on the skyline when posted back then. 👍

It's like CSI only with easily accessible tools and Google instead of far-fetched gadgets.

Like in southpark??? rofl

and no in the middle of the week in Luxemburg this kind of claims are a pure gold

A fan of fat Tony ;)

Last edited:
gt4viper
I think GTP is AWESOME! you know why? because you can't go slinging B.S. everywhere and get away with it! We have intelligent people here, i think the few people that are like him are Forzites. :) :lol

I never thought I'd hear that term outside of the Book of Turismo... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back