Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Saint Patty
based on the Lotus Espirit V8 '02

trialmountaincircuitm.jpg

lucernechapelbridge2t.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

718bhp
595pp
499 ft. lb. @6900 RPM of torque
weight 1144 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Racing Green Metallic
weight Reduction
stage 3
Window
Hood
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 10/14/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 143
Final - 2.500
1st - 3.769
2nd - 2.576
3rd - 1.920
4th - 1.515
5th - 1.247

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 5.0 Rear: 6.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 6 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
This car started out life as a prize for Nato_777 and his photomode competitions, but now it is a gift for everyone for St. Patricks Day.

Car can be a handful, but is a blast to drive. If you are having a problem with the handling you can run the car with racing softs, and/or add ballest of 120kg at -50.

Happy St. Patricks Day. :dopey:

deepforestracewayux.jpg

Oh…a rival for my M600 Esprit, I see. Only with more power…so I'm at a disadvantage…again. :lol:

Looks good though……just one thing, what the heck is St. Patrick's day?

A green challenge appears! Who can be the most crazy? Both, probably.:scared:

His runs more power than mine, mine was designed to be scary and Krenk's tunes are driver friendly, mine…as you know…aren't. So I'd say I'd make you crap yourself more, he'll get you the faster laps.

His runs more power than mine, mine was designed to be scary and Krenk's tunes are driver friendly, mine…as you know…aren't. So I'd say I'd make you crap yourself more, he'll get you the faster laps.

I know in first person how the M600 is mad...:scared: By the way, I have concluded the Alpine battle in the Tuner Wars thread, when you can, check it out!

I know in first person how the M600 is mad...:scared: By the way, I have concluded the Alpine battle in the Tuner Wars thread, when you can, check it out!

You were the few that survived it. :lol: I know, I read it already, gonna respond there.

Bai Krenkme. :lol: :dopey:

Saint Patty should be on share if you want to see it compaired to Onboys M600

i'll take Saint Patty out for a spin , and tracks you want a time for ? ... i need a break from my japanese piece of junk supercar .

Made such a good start with it but everything is going down the drain now lol

i'll take Saint Patty out for a spin , and tracks you want a time for ? ... i need a break from my japanese piece of junk supercar .

Made such a good start with it but everything is going down the drain now lol

It's an all around/any track tune so it should be insain fine anywhere. Try it at Spa and "Dopey Downs" (My personal test course that I have on share if you'd like to download it). Or any track you like.

Need any help with you first offical tune?

May have my own St Patrick day tune later today.:drool:

Probably won't be in the same speed class as yours though krenkme.:embarrassed:

It's an all around/any track tune so it should be insain fine anywhere. Try it at Spa and "Dopey Downs" (My personal test course that I have on share if you'd like to download it). Or any track you like.

Okido i'll take it around to some places :D

Need any help with you first offical tune?

Neh its ok , i had my car ready ( not the tune ) but then came accross another car wich looked intresting and then another so now i aint sure abuut wich car to take ....

Also my lack of knowledge of suzuka means it is difficult to decide wether times are good and smooth or just plain rubbish :P

May have my own St Patrick day tune later today.:drool:

Probably won't be in the same speed class as yours though krenkme.:embarrassed:

Great! I may have another "Drunken" St. Pat tune later. We'll see :dopey:

Okido i'll take it around to some places :D

Neh its ok , i had my car ready ( not the tune ) but then came accross another car wich looked intresting and then another so now i aint sure abuut wich car to take ....

Also my lack of knowledge of suzuka means it is difficult to decide wether times are good and smooth or just plain rubbish :P

That is always my problem as well. I can never decide what car I should use.

If your under 2:59.xxx your fine :dopey:

well the car is on share , it is far far away from complete status tho :D

also keep in mind i am trying to build a ASO car , not one to drive the perfect lane but one that slides screaming and kicking around the track :P

@ DaDog what class are you tuning for?

The 550PP class you'll probably need to be under 2:10 if your trying to win. Sub 2:12 for a fun tune that's not getting totally blown away.

Then I'm guessing around 2:20 to be competitive for the win but haven't started testing 490 there myself so that's just a guess.:drool:

I'm turning a 2:24.xxx, but I am a worse driver then anyone here. :dopey:...

.... but then again I am tuning an Airtrek :dopey:

Ok, just here to say, Clueless guy, your tester has built something which is very, very close to my current entry in terms of both driving and speed. Not at all bad, and Krenkme, up your game, you're being left behind. :P

Ok, just here to say, Clueless guy, your tester has built something which is very, very close to my current entry in terms of both driving and speed. Not at all bad, and Krenkme, up your game, you're being left behind. :P

I was never in the lead :P... and what is up with you test drivers turning into tuners? Drive our cars, learn our tricks, steal our ideas, and make them your own. That ain't right :grumpy::grumpy:....

... just kidding. I've been telling the Dog he needs to post some tunes, because the ones I've tried have been very good.

Time to step it up I guess :dopey:

I was never in the lead :P... and what is up with you test drivers turning into tuners? Drive our cars, learn our tricks, steal our ideas, and make them your own. That ain't right :grumpy::grumpy:....

... just kidding. I've been telling the Dog he needs to post some tunes, because the ones I've tried have been very good.

Time to step it up I guess :dopey:

We're just tired of you lot strapping us into death traps. :P And I didn't take any of old Harv's ideas or tricks. :P

I tuned them, for god sakes, of course I have. :lol:

:lol: I know :lol:

I think it's great to have so many great tuners here on GTP, and even the ones like me :dopey:. It gives everyone a chance to try as many different tuner/driving style set-ups to fit there needs. So if you testers turned tuners gather some knowledge and tune cars for your style, that is GREAT.

Only problem is that I can't drive, and my secret of not knowing what I'm doing will be found out soon :scared:

Jägermeister
Based on the BMW M5 '08

bernmarketstreeti.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare2q.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

708bhp
585pp
487 ft. lb. @6900 RPM of torque
weight 1395 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Andraditgrun
weight Reduction
stage 3
Window
Hood (color)
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3) good on Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 9/12/7

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 124
Final - 2.100
1st - 5.495
2nd - 4.305
3rd - 3.410
4th - 2.790
5th - 2.235
6th - 2.025
7th - 1.811

Ride Hight - Front: 0-25 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 8.5 Rear: 9.7
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 6 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.13
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
A car so easy a drunk could drive ('cause that's how it was tuned :D ).
Now lets go have some fun :dopey:.... (tuned on sport soft, works great on racing rubber)

ahrweilertownsquareu.jpg

Latest Posts

Back