Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
:lol: yep.
Most tunes here were tuned on the DS3, madmyk is the only Wheel user and his tunes work for me, so.....

Just other thing of "Daddy"

On car's info it doesn't say that we have to buy the spoiler at GTAuto ... but on the picture is the opposite ...

I'm confused , spoiler or not ?

Just other thing of "Daddy"

On car's info it doesn't say that we have to buy the spoiler at GTAuto ... but on the picture is the opposite ...

I'm confused , spoiler or not ?

It comes with a stock spoiler. I forgot if I bought a spoiler at GT auto, or not, so if you cannot reach the rear downforce with the stock spoiler, you may need to buy one....... If you need to buy one, sorry for not telling you:nervous:

It comes with a stock spoiler. I forgot if I bought a spoiler at GT auto, so if you cannot reach the rear downforce with the stock spoiler, you may need to buy one....... If you need to buy one, sorry for not telling you:nervous:

No worries , it was just a bit confuse , change on the Big Daddy's tune 👍

Bye and thanks

Got home to find my new kes-410aca lens module in the mail! Looks like my ps3 lens surgery was successful too.👍 Back to tuning some Clueless cars for the shootout. :dopey:

Awesome AIRTREK!:drool: I was working on tuning a wagon version of the Mine's Lancer a while ago but never made it past the concept stage.

Anyway, glad to be back! :cheers:

Theo777
Got home to find my new kes-410aca lens module in the mail! Looks like my ps3 lens surgery was successful too.👍 Back to tuning some Clueless cars for the shootout. :dopey:

Awesome AIRTREK!:drool: I was working on tuning a wagon version of the Mine's Lancer a while ago but never made it past the concept stage.

Anyway, glad to be back! :cheers:

Glad to have you back! I have a feeling Clueless Tunes may have some "interesting " tune for this shootout :D.

Good luck, and happy to have you back :dopey:

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! A little over 5 hours and I paused my 24hr attempt, made myself a drink, and proceeded to exit my race :mad::grumpy:........ well the Clueless 24hr race has been canceled!!! :mad:

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! A little over 5 hours and I paused my 24hr attempt, made myself a drink, and proceeded to exit my race :mad::grumpy:........ well the Clueless 24hr race has been canceled!!! :mad:

That´s really unfortunate , but even better than quitting after 23 hours. :)

raVer

Think of it this way, you can spend more time with us lot, now that you've prematurely got the race out of the way. :lol:

Hey krenkme I.thought that was why you had an ace co-driver? Or doesn't she go for the high powered stuff yet?:odd:

Anyways sorry to hear your race ended prematurely but glad to see you'll be able to do some other things now.👍👍

Nah it doesn´t happen to me but I did quit one in GT4 after 18 hours because the car was undrivable.

raVer

But in GT4 you could always hand over your car to your B-Spec driver to finish the race... oh well maybe I'll try again next year (I was about a half a lap a head so maybe I should run the X1 next time) :dopey:

Think of it this way, you can spend more time with us lot, now that you've prematurely got the race out of the way. :lol:

True, I don't know what I would have done with out you guys :P

Hey krenkme I.thought that was why you had an ace co-driver? Or doesn't she go for the high powered stuff yet?:odd:

Anyways sorry to hear your race ended prematurely but glad to see you'll be able to do some other things now.👍👍

Double post :dopey:

No, she doesn't go for the "DPT" looking cars. She likes the look first, then the drive... last the speed, but she doesn't hate the speed (she enjoys driving the "Kracken") but the car has to look good. The 787 to her is :yuck:

Yep, lets have some more FUN!!!! :dopey:

By the way "Miss Piggy" is really ticking me off currently. She developed a nasty case of understeer and I'm having a 🤬 hell of a time curing her of it.:mad:

Thought it was going to be a fairly quick and easy update even though I pretty much tossed "Kermit's suspension out the window...:drool:

So much for that idea, may have to shelf the pig until after I get my shootout tunes ready, but she isn't going to beat me and I will have a tune for her soon I swear.:crazy:

By the way "Miss Piggy" is really ticking me off currently. She developed a nasty case of understeer and I'm having a 🤬 hell of a time curing her of it.:mad:

Thought it was going to be a fairly quick and easy update even though I pretty much tossed "Kermit's suspension out the window...:drool:

So much for that idea, may have to shelf the pig until after I get my shootout tunes ready, but she isn't going to beat me and I will have a tune for her soon I swear.:crazy:

Same car you sent my daughter right? If it is (now that I have some free time :grumpy: ) I'll see what's what. :dopey:...... if she'll let me

Last edited:
Tried your W12 for the 650PP TT on Indy. Unfortunately, of course, this meant using it on SH. :nervous:

Still it was pretty good and not hard to keep under control despite it sliding through the banking at 120mph. :lol: Took a little longer than necessary to get gold (missed out barely first time then pwned it the next time), but even on SH it was a great drive. Hilarious levels of speed.

The BBD really has to be with stock spoiler , or 871 hp plus all weight taken off - 670pp :(

Last edited:
now that you've got some free time krenk, how about throwing https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6023013#post6023013"Burger" on share so i can do a review on it?:sly:

Just add some beef to my shared cars 👍

Tried your W12 for the 650PP TT on Indy. Unfortunately, of course, this meant using it on SH. :nervous:

Still it was pretty good and not hard to keep under control despite it sliding through the banking at 120mph. :lol: Took a little longer than necessary to get gold (missed out barely first time then pwned it the next time), but even on SH it was a great drive. Hilarious levels of speed.

You drove "relliK" on SH tires, and lived?:scared: :lol::lol: great driving :bowdown: I didn't know it would work with SH's:tup:

The BBD really has to be with stock spoiler , or 871 hp plus all weight taken off - 670pp :(

Just fixed the post. Thanks. How'd it work for you?

Sorry for double post ...

Big Bad Daddy Review
(or a try since it's my 1st review)​

Positive aspects 👍

Accelaration - What a beast , very fast ! 10/10

Top Speed - Wow ! :drool: 9/10

Confort - I don't care , since the car is cool ! :cool:

Less Positive/Negative Aspects :indiff:

Handling : In this car , the handling is a bit stiff ,the car when cornering seems that he locks the steering - 5/10

Brakes : Bit desapointed :/ , the car sometimes doesn't brake welll , and it makes me go to grass/sand/out of track :(

Overall - 7/10

Other Notes : Not bad for birthday gift since it was made on my BD (5th Nov), but I was kinda expecting more from you ...

Times :

1:31:859 - Laguna Seca
1:32:437 - Indy Road Course

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Please , don't be mean to me .
Sorry if I was rude ,but it was my first review .

I told you to follow what I said and brake in a straight first. :P You could have also done some more advanced stuff like trail braking to help it turn, but that's a bit hard with so much power and speed.

I told you to follow what I said and brake in a straight first. :P You could have also done some more advanced stuff like trail braking to help it turn, but that's a bit hard with so much power and speed.

Okay , let's give it a second go ?

Also , you gotta teach me more english :P

Thanks for the review. 👍. I agree it is a little stiff, and maybe I need to take another look at those brakes :dunce:. I will revisit the tune and see if I can improve it.

Thanks again 👍:dopey:

Okay , let's give it a second go ?

Also , you gotta teach me more english :P

I'm off to bed now, it's 3AM, I can't follow you around in an Oreca Viper all day. :P Just try and lift off the brakes gently as you slow down while turning.

Speaking of which, Krenkme, that thing, the ACR was only 2 seconds or so off a 800hp Adrenatune Viper Racer. Granted I drove like a fool for a lot of the time, but fact is, it kept up.

I need a tune for XJ113 Chromeline , Monza Track :scared:

Runing on Furikazen's league agains the other 20mill old LMs and TZ22 Alfa Romeo :crazy:

Can you help saving my ass krenkme ? :D

Back