Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
XDesperado67
Why do think they call them "desperate" housewives? It's that rear full of screaming midgets...erh I mean sweet angelic children...:crazy:

I will not be giving my kids a ride in either one of our entries :)

And for anyone that is interested (mopar) the parrots ride is on share :dopey:

Just posted my "DMWG Phase II" tune to take on Theo777 with in the 520PP class.👍👍

Honda Z Act '70 / 408PP/ Comfort Soft Tires

zact1.jpg

zact4.jpg

zact3.jpg

A while back Racedude requested a Z Act cruise tune. Clueless Tunes answered with a fun, Kei car that could pull off as convincing a Type R impression as possible with its mere 82hp. Its not the fastest car for the performance level but is still a blast to drive. It may even surprise an unsuspecting Lamborghini from time to time... at least when its using racing tires. :D

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Brilliant Sky Metallic
Wheels: ADVAN RGII

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Cataytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 82 hp
Torque: 53 ft-lbs
Weight: 469 kg
PP: 408pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
reset to default
Set Top Speed: 143mph(230kph)
1st: 3.159
2nd: 2.069
3rd: 1.552
4th: 1.237
5th: 1.029
Final Gear: 4.354/ 4.124 for Nurburgring and other long tracks)
Top Speed will be:122mph(196kph)/ 130mph(209kph)

Drivetrain
LSD Front: 52/35/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -22/-30
Spring Rate: 6.2/2.7
Extension: 5/3
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 2.4/2.2
Toe: -0.20/-0.05

Brake Balance: 5/7

Tires: Comfort Soft

ABS: 1

Last edited:
I just looked at the description for Theo's Airtrek. Funny how you've gone for Mine's as the inspiration behind it and I've gone for HKS for my Impreza. Oh how great (ish) minds think alike. :dopey:

A few days ago, a fellow GTP member expressed his enjoyment he has had with a few of our tunes. His words were very kind and put a smile on my face, so I decided to send a car to racer39658, to show how much I enjoyed his words. The resulting tune was the:

Mitsubishi CSR-1 concept '12
Based on the Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89

circuitdelasarthe20092b.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009c.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

615bhp
584pp
471 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1022 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - stock
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- front 9/12/10 rear 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 155
Final - 3.000
1st - 2.950
2nd - 2.205
3rd - 1.610
4th - 1.255
5th - 1.018

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 5.6 Rear: 6.2
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
CSR = Cluelessly Sophisticated Racer (thanks racer :D). Still trying to work out the understeer, so keep an eye out, if I can get it sorted out. :dopey:

circuitdelasarthe20093o.jpg

Thanks Racer for pointing this car out for me (lets just hope I can get it better)

Also Check out Racer39658's review of this car HERE

Last edited:
@Onboy Yeah, its pretty great that both of us took the idea of those tuner cars and made it even bettercrazier!:dopey: The 488hp Airtrek roughly matched the real life Mine's Evo V RS time at Tsukuba... I love the AWD with 25%/75% split just as much as the tires hate it.:D

@krenkme The Trontsubishi looks awesome and I forgot that it was a AWD 👍... I can't wait to build it.

@Onboy Yeah, its pretty great that both of us took the idea of those tuner cars and made it even bettercrazier!:dopey: The 488hp Airtrek roughly matched the real life Mine's Evo V RS time at Tsukuba... I love the AWD with 25%/75% split just as much as the tires hate it.:D

@krenkme The Trontsubishi looks awesome and I forgot that it was a AWD 👍... I can't wait to build it.

We have the fastest Airtreks in the shootout :dopey:

Thanks, it can be a very fun car to drive, if you hit your marks just right.

My eyes are heavy, and my mind is numb, so an update to the OP for the Z Act, and a link to racer39658's review will be put up when I can see the screen.

'Night everybody :dopey:

Fiat 500R '72 "592 Tributo"/436pp /Sports Hard Tires

tributo2s.jpg

tributo3.jpg

A closely kept secret back in the 1970s was that Ferrari got there hands on the lowly Fiat 500R to try their hand a tuning the little straight two engine. When they were done tinkering with the engine, they repainted the car bright red and the Tributo 952 was born. The improved car was mostly a motoring novelty, a show of Ferrari's engine tuning ability. Eventually, Ferrari sold the car to a collector and that was it.

Then searching on Craigslist of all places. We found the Tributo and just had to add it to the Clueless collection of misfit automobiles.:drool::dopey:. The excess weight was removed, the engine was rebuilt, and a large turbo was added. This boosted the 40hp to a staggering 115hp! The only problem was the car became far too unstable with all that power. We reworked the chassis, swapped in a 5-speed transmission, and added modern wheels to the mix for added control. This one off hot hatch now performs exactly like an Fiat 500 with the soul of a Ferrari should.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild
Car Paint: Rosso Scuderia
Wheels: ENKEI JS+M
Wheel Paint: Blade Silver Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Cataytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 115 hp
Torque: 102 ft-lbs
Weight: 559 kg
PP: 436pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 10kg/-50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 137
1st: 3.081
2nd: 2.090
3rd: 1.520
4th: 1.166
5th: 0.945
Final Gear: 3.000
Top Speed will be:132mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 16/14/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-3
Spring Rate: 5.2/8.2
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/1.8 (2.8/4.4 and sports medium for drifting fun :))
Toe: -0.08/0.12

Brake Balance: 6/6

Tires: Sports Hard

Ah, so many cars, so little time... But that Honda Z sounds so much like the Pocket Monster and the Niku's X-factor. I really want to test that little tissue box.:crazy:

Announcement!
Harvey Wallbanger in commemoration of the 2,000 post in the Café & Outlaw Motorsports Garage, will present a special award.
The "Holy Handgrenade"!
This trophy will be awarded to any garage that defeats the Outlaws in any tuning challenge battle. The car will be given to the founder of said garage with the understanding that it will be passed on to the next garage to defeat them in a challenge. Such challenges can take place either in F.I.T.T. sanctioned events or in Tuner Wars Battles.

Clueless Tunes headed by krenkme and his fellow parrotheads has presented the first such challenge as part of ryangt's ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~ a sanctioned F.I.T.T. event. Can they be the first garage to hold the "Holy Handgrenade" or will the Outlaws retain possession of this golden wonder!

Hey krenkme, I've tested your Big Brother tune! Link to review is right here!
On the same post is the note to all cars tested and on the 1st post of the thread is a leaderboard with the times of all cars tested!

Harvey Wallbanger in commemoration of the 2,000 post in the Café & Outlaw Motorsports Garage, will present a special award.
The "Holy Handgrenade"!

Very cool. Can't wait to see it in the Clueless Trophy case. :dopey:

Hey krenkme, I've tested your Big Brother tune! Link to review is right here!
On the same post is the note to all cars tested and on the 1st post of the thread is a leaderboard with the times of all cars tested!

I did see that and will post in your tread. 👍

This is my setup , I hope can help All

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/20

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 100%

Drivetrain
Differential
Initial: 0/8
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/15

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 1.870
2nd:-- 1.254
3rd:-- 0.905
4th:-- 0.691
5th:-- 0.557

Final: 4.300
Max Speed: 240 Km/h

Suspension
Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.8/8.8
Extension:-- 6/6
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/4
Camber:----- 1.3/0.8
Toe:-------- +0.05/+025

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/5

Tires : Racing hard

New setup's are WELCOME

Tuner Comments:A try some laps in HSR , my best lap is 1.15'261

New setup's are WELCOME

2 things…
1. 🤬 is this doing in someone else's tuning thread? Posting in the wrong thread, I think. :P
2. What car is it for anyway…

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my setup , I hope can help All
New setup's are WELCOME

2 things…
1. 🤬 is this doing in someone else's tuning thread? Posting in the wrong thread, I think. :P
2. What car is it for anyway…

Yes, just wondering as well, why you have placed this tune (for an unknown car) in this garage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it... its for a DLC Volkswagon 1200 '66 found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6633210#post6633210

I guess random tunes just find there way to the Clueless garage eventually.:crazy:

Clueless Tunes, living up to its name :lol::dopey:

... um, I'm sure by now you and DaDog have noticed that I made a deal with the Outlaws for some tunes for the others garage. Sorry I didn't ask you two ahead of time, but I think we have some great tunes for this comp. and it seems I may be holding us back...Sorry :nervous:. We may still have a chance, and I still think we have the best cars (maybe not the fastest, but the BEST!!!)... oh and Theo, I hope you know what you want from me for are own personal in house bet :dopey:

Have a Great Day!

Just finished building the Alfa 8C. Ran it around Deep Forest and was getting consistent 1:17s, even with my rubbish driving.

I really appreciate the handling with this. I tried a tune for this from a certain other shop on here (think northern Europe...) and couldn't get used to how tail happy it was. This is much more balanced. I haven't done all the power mods, just the suspension, and am now looking forward to seeing just how much faster this will go once the tune is finished.

Awesome work. I'm building one hell of a garage with all the tunes on this site!

cestcertaindira
Just finished building the Alfa 8C. Ran it around Deep Forest and was getting consistent 1:17s, even with my rubbish driving.

I really appreciate the handling with this. I tried a tune for this from a certain other shop on here (think northern Europe...) and couldn't get used to how tail happy it was. This is much more balanced. I haven't done all the power mods, just the suspension, and am now looking forward to seeing just how much faster this will go once the tune is finished.

Awesome work. I'm building one hell of a garage with all the tunes on this site!

Thank you very kindly. I know that for me, I try and make a nice easy car to drive. (One anyone can get in and enjoy). The Alfa was a car that I just have fun driving, and I hope you did as well.

Thanks for stopping by Clueless, and if you need any help, please stop by again. :dopey:

Thanks again

Hey Krenk, I ran your Camaro "clueless edition", it the 650pp seasonal, and wow what a ride. GRIP is amazing!!! Gret tune as always 👍

moparisgod
Hey Krenk, I ran your Camaro "clueless edition", it the 650pp seasonal, and wow what a ride. GRIP is amazing!!! Gret tune as always 👍

Thanks. I am very happy with that tune. A very fun car to drive, and since I can't drive at the moment, I've let my Bob drive it in the seasonals with no problem as well :dopey:

Thanks. I am very happy with that tune. A very fun car to drive, and since I can't drive at the moment, I've let my Bob drive it in the seasonals with no problem as well :dopey:

could you put that Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 "Clueless Edition"650pp/698bhp on share for me please ? i am to lazy to rebuild it :P

that and due to this 🤬🤬:censored:seasonal , i am getting hooked on that damn ring ...

DaDog
could you put that Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 "Clueless Edition"650pp/698bhp on share for me please ? i am to lazy to rebuild it :P

that and due to this 🤬🤬:censored:seasonal , i am getting hooked on that damn ring ...

Sure. It will have to be late today though. I have a doctors appointment, then a movie with my girls, then a late lunch. Is about 8hrs okay?

No rush , i am still battling the 650PP seasonal with some odd cars , still can't manage first with a 550PP BMW CL tho :grumpy: , 2nd was all the beemer could do ... damn pagani zonda .

startet with a ZR1 RM and downgrade after winning it a couple of times
just looking for some new cars to drive :D ...

off to try an Dodge Challanger R/T 70 RM :dunce:

DaDog
No rush , i am still battling the 650PP seasonal with some odd cars , still can't manage first with a 550PP BMW CL tho :grumpy: , 2nd was all the beemer could do ... damn pagani zonda .

startet with a ZR1 RM and downgrade after winning it a couple of times
just looking for some new cars to drive :D ...

off to try an Dodge Challanger R/T 70 RM :dunce:

All I could get was 2nd with my Challenger, but a better driver could probably get first. Maybe I'll put that one up too, see how you get along with it :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back