DIVISION 1

GTP_Aderrrm 47:00.564 (2:04.935)
GTP_Welsh-Bain +9.730 (2:05.502)
outlaw4rc +22.851 (2:05.675)
GTP_cicua +30.099 (2:05.748)
Minion07 +36.334 (2:05.841)
GTP_GREEN +42.781 (2:06.395)
TnJF +48.079 (2:06.205)
WiiFreak +51.599 (2:06.062) +5 second penalty for corner cutting/running wide too many times
joshua1994 +56.086 (2:06.006) +10 second penalty for corner cutting/running wide too many times
GTP_Litchi +59.793 (2:06.761)
ADR_BRONCO +1:21.103 (2:07.943) +5 second penalty for corner cutting/running wide too many times
Jay_1086 +1:30.961 (2:08.973) +5 second penalty for corner cutting/running wide too many times
GTP_PaulMac +1:48.595 (2:07.192) +10 second penalty for corner cutting/running wide too many times
MULE_9242 DNF

Congrats to outlaw on his podium. :)

Sadly there weren't enough of us to have a really good final round, even when we hit the point of having the most drivers signed up. It meant we had to run 14, which meant Biffy got DCed.

Also there were quite a few people running wide too and cornering many times. Specifically the exit of turns 2 and 5, and sometimes on the exit of turn 11 and the entry to the chicane. Josh and Paul seemed to think they could run 5 car lengths wide at turn 2 and 5 and think it was okay. :dunce: Wii, ADR and Jay didn't run wide as many times nor as badly, but still more than all the other drivers. GP/F is a bad track for this kind of stuff, but I thought more people would be reporting more drivers when they see them run wide. I don't really enjoy having to do it myself. :s

Quite a few of you didn't care about the pit entry/exit lines either, but I held off on them penalties seeing as it's the final round...

Nige finished 2nd in both the official and series driver standings - congrats to him.

OFFICIAL DRIVER AND TEAM STANDINGS

OTL Racing took 1st position, and Datahouse took 3rd position in both the official and series team standings. :) Konvex Motorsport took 2nd in the official, and Dyna Motorsport took 2nd position in the series team standings with a strong team win at GP/F. 👍 Also, nearly every team got a team podium at some point which is pretty cool.

SERIES DRIVER AND TEAM STANDINGS

I'll send out some tickets to all the driver and team podiums - sorry if they aren't exactly as listed in the OP lol. If anyone wants to cash a prize in as well then you can.

Thanks to everyone for participating and producing some really good racing. 👍👍

:cheers:

Yeah it's been a great season adam :D, I really enjoyed it. I spent most of the season at the back of division 1 :P, but it was always extremly competive which was great to see. Anyway congrats on winning the series and I hope to see another :).

:cheers: :dopey: :cheers:

Congrats on the Overall title Adam and for hosting a great series!!

I was somewhat fortunate to make it up to 2nd in the end, but I'll take it none-the-less :P. Hopefully you'll consider another season after the huge success this one was. Well done to everyone for taking part and making this series a joy to have been involved with. :D

Nicely done Adam and Nige.👍
Wish I could have made more races, and I'd definitely consider a season 4 if it happens.

Looks like you had a good season. I would've joined you, but my job means i can only commit to one series at a time.

Keep me posted on s4 Ad, the Evora is covered in a layer of virtual dust!

Back