PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Outlaw qualified last night with a 2'06.188. I wasn't able to add it to the sheet from my phone for some reason. :indiff:

Saw Brock last night too and he said he would probably be qualifying this morning (our time), just before the race :D

Looks like it's 2 rooms then. 15 qualified, with Eddie and TA, and maybe Tony and Pag.

WiiFreak - Lap 1 - 2'06.731 Lap 2 - 2'11.306
GTP_Litchi - Lap 1 - 2'06.664 Lap 2 - 2'08.271

Outlaws time has been added now its 16... and im 9th! :scared:. (also 5th-9th .25 between us :eek:).

Im unable to race, don't have the tool to remove some stuff in the pedals (potentiometer).
Thanks to Tnjf for the great link!

Just need word from Eddie TA tony and Pag if they're racing. If one of them is then it's 2 rooms.

Please say youll split from D1 1-9th, D2 10th-last. Please! :lol:.

No problem.

Gonna wait 5 more minutes and see if anyone cherps up...

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't touch base sooner, I thought I pm'ed you but I go back to the tab later on and realized I never hit send. It's my birthday tomorrow but I work so I'm doing stuff today and I gotta sleep for a bit at least.

Damn it, good luck every one, sorry. Feel cruddy right now but it was an amazing series for sure.

No probs Eddie. Have a good birthday. 👍

1 Division. No room for anyone else to watch/race other than the people on the quali sheet (unless there's a no show, in which case I'll update here) - sorry. Room number: 1472-4710-9995-5396-2184

Waiting on Mule and Racing...

Last edited:
Just had a huge argument with the parents and they said it bad for the router to reset it, what a pair of morons :mad:. In Litchis room lets see for how long! :rolleyes:.

sorry guys, could not make the start of the race due to a powercut. Just got reconnected....

Had to pull out. Sorry guys. Busy day for me today and the late start didn't help.

Just had a huge argument with the parents and they said it bad for the router to reset it, what a pair of morons :mad:. In Litchis room lets see for how long! :rolleyes:.

A router has a reset button for a reason lol....

Great race today guys. Will write something longer later!

Exactly but they dont see it that way and have been a brick wall to change the ISP from hopeless AOL....

Seems they are too arrogant to admit they were wrong which really annoys me.

Also my race reflected my mood after a nice side by side with green my car had no grip onto the back straight and I spun. (dunno if I was helped but felt like it) So I continue on feeling really annoyed catch up to Bronco and Jay in a matter of laps, then getting stuck with Broncos annoying Maserati being hugely slow in the corners but unable to break free due to it insane speed in the straights leading to bronco bumping and pushing me around and diving at me at every possible chance to then hold me up in the corners. So I pitted early cause I couldnt stand it then spun again, entirely my fault, got beached for nearly 30 seconds I thought oh what a s:censored: day! :grumpy: Unwilling to quit I ran the last few laps with no grip and no motivation.

Though I finished both races I did here they were by far my worst races ever.

Finally got a podium, but I really had to fight for it.

Start was a tad sluggish for me. Given this was my first time driving this car under draft conditions, I struggled in keeping up with Adam and Nige's Monsterati. Worse, the curbing at the Schumacher S affected my car differently every single lap. In restrospect, I should have avoided using it altogether because it became my undoing (like in the FMSC race) as I touched the dirt on exit. The next few laps was a fierce battle with two Beemers and a Camaro. My car flat out stunk in the last corner, which ended up making me fall to 5th.

Looking at my times and wear, I knew the car had another lap in her so when the two BMW's pitted, I stayed out. It worked, as I got just ahead of them. Ran two of the best laps I've had all week, enough for me to pull away and log consistent laps...

(but the S still threw me off. Lousy curbing) :grumpy:

Overall, a great start of the season which went downhill quickly before getting good again at the end. 👍

I had pretty good race today :D gained a few places which I was happy and had a great battle with dr.watson for most of the race. Although few bits of lag caused me and Dr watson to make contact, one on the home straight were it looked like my car paused for second causing Dr.W to go into the back on me and we both got damage.
Then later on at Turn 2 I was on the inside and Dr. was on the outside you could of put a another car between us and on my replay it looks like I push him but I'm no where near him :confused:.

Paul I think you'll find it was the other pumpkin that helped you spin out, but to be fair I don't think josh had anywhere to go.

I felt really bad for Biffy today, he had a nice quali and looked like he was looking foward for the race :(

I had a decent race as well, no major mistakes. Had a good battle with outlaw and cicua in the first stint, but struggled to maintain their pace on the second.

Thanks everyone, especially Adam for putting up a great series. :cheers:
Have you changed your mind about running the 4th GT4 cup?

Now i need to find a new PURE series to race. I'm signed up for nothing atm.
Would be perfect timming if PURE JGTC 2 started now.

Last edited:
Apologies for not being able to attend. You know I'd of been there without fail if I could. However, I'd like to thank you all for such an enjoyable experience. I'm now on day off every Sunday so if there is an event you think I'd enjoy then let me know. It's been good, special thanks to Adam for organizing the events & also for sending me some cars when my save file corrupted. I'd also like to thank the many of you who have been keen to help me improve my racing skills & tune the car. I'd like to commend Longbow for the stunning photography too. Some really nice shots, even if you happened to catch some of my less finer, more tyre smoke filled moments ;). Finally, thanks to Jay 1086. I made you my rival, granted I may of lost but we had some good times. Next series we both enter, I'll try to give you a bit more competition.

Game on for whatever series I see you guys in next :). Well done everyone.

Race started off pretty decent, had a few laps of just trailing behind which is what I wanted, didn't want to set the pace, just wanted to stay in the draft.

@Paul To be honest, I don't really know what happened at T12. I was pretty much on your rear bumper and your back end spun out and you turned to the right as I was about to overtake and you spinning out. I'm not sure if I pushed you or anything, but I slowed down and let a few past as I was a little confused. Full apologies if I did spin you out..

Had a few laps with Jay, Mule and Bronco. I noticed Mule spun off just before the Dunlop curve and quit, battling with Bronco, and me and Jay a little ahead. We managed to pull off a little, then eventually I pulled away from Jay.

For a few laps of racing on my todd, Wii and Litch seemed to of made a few mistakes as I caught up to them drastically getting into a little battle with both of them. Must of been around lap 10 or so on T16, with Litch behind Wii, on my screen, Wii shuddered back due to lag, launching him into the sand and with Litch being polite, lifted off leaving me to overtake.

Pitted the next lap in and there was so much traffic on my end, didn't help my lane was near the exit of the pits. Exited right infront of Wii, ran a lap or two infront of them and he passed. From then on, the entire of the second stint I sat on Wii's rear bumper and over took around lap 19 or so. We caught up to Watson who's tires were pretty much eaten up. Overtook him on the final lap or so and took 7th place.

Seeming as i'd only ran half of this series, I've enjoyed it alot to be honest. Cheers for the organisation and everything Aderm, hoping there'll be a 4th season!

I had pretty good race today :D gained a few places which I was happy and had a great battle with dr.watson for most of the race. Although few bits of lag caused me and Dr watson to make contact, one on the home straight were it looked like my car paused for second causing Dr.W to go into the back on me and we both got damage.
Then later on at Turn 2 I was on the inside and Dr. was on the outside you could of put a another car between us and on my replay it looks like I push him but I'm no where near him :confused:.

Yeah, there were some lag chunks. The turn2 thing was a lag-chunk, on my end your car kinda teleported into me then back onto your line. :ouch:

Otherwise I had an decent drive, then my tires just fell apart on the last few laps and I dropped 3 positions. :/

@Paul To be honest, I don't really know what happened at T12. I was pretty much on your rear bumper and your back end spun out and you turned to the right as I was about to overtake and you spinning out. I'm not sure if I pushed you or anything, but I slowed down and let a few past as I was a little confused. Full apologies if I did spin you out..

I was right behind, it looked like Paul's left rear kicked up some dirt and you were so close you both got collected; one of those unfortunate happenings.

Back