BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
So why are we called General Lee Racing if we look like a Wasp?? :lol: We should be called......Wasp Racing :sly: I know - Used all my brain power for that

King plopped on the original plan we can change if you like??

Bravo Chelsea fairplay.

King plopped on the original plan we can change if you like??

Bravo Chelsea fairplay.

Fair Play with a **** load of luck and Footballing Gods on their side. But thats football.

Anyway, still cant decide what to use. Stuck between the BMW and Alfa.

Fair Play with a **** load of luck and Footballing Gods on their side. But thats football.

Anyway, still cant decide what to use. Stuck between the BMW and Alfa.

Cough We need Alfa's:sly:

News flash!!!

Due to other people - no names - Sakery copying our colours General Lee Racing decide to replace its name, and colours, and the changes resulted into this:

Bee Sting Racing

We will now run with a yellow body, and black rims. Bee Sting Racing is the thrid team to be named after an animal, and seeing as the championship wins of the constructors' were called Team Toad we thought having an animal name would help us win the title :D

Just joking Sakery be the way, not your fault 👍

No Barcelona and no John Terry in the final, Im no religous man by any means what so ever, but thank bloody god! :D

BMW - tried for S3, way off pace.
Dodge - tested in a similar NASCAR spec, I think it's too hard on tyres.
Alfa - tested in a similar spec to V8's previous, always thought it could be good at this level after seeing it's comaprison to the S2 cars.
Lexus - by god, did a full season with this monster and won the very first V8 race IIRC :sly:
Jaguar - tested for S3, love the car but too difficult to drive.
Maserati - Waaay too slow in S1, I don;t see it going anywhere.

BMW-Got 2 wins in the car from a partial schedule last season, it just doesn't go 20MPH faster in a straight since that was what Furi wanted, hint IS-F, Esprit.
Dodge-Never raced it, figured a NASCAR setup wouldn't really work on a road course, so can't make conclusions.
Alfa-Fun enough car, Furi will spin and quit
Lexus-Managed to actually get a few wins and finished a good 100 points ahead of Furi that season
Jaguar-Fun car, probably wrecks tyres
Maserati-Fun car, can give you a bad headache like the Lexus

:D

News flash!!!

Due to other people - no names - Sakery copying our colours General Lee Racing decide to replace its name, and colours, and the changes resulted into this:

Bee Sting Racing

We will now run with a yellow body, and black rims. Bee Sting Racing is the thrid team to be named after an animal, and seeing as the championship wins of the constructors' were called Team Toad we thought having an animal name would help us win the title :D

Just joking Sakery be the way, not your fault 👍
Bump. :)

No mistakes JB, told you I would do it right :P :D

BMW-Got 2 wins in the car from a partial schedule last season, it just doesn't go 20MPH faster in a straight since that was what Furi wanted, hint IS-F, Esprit.
Dodge-Never raced it, figured a NASCAR setup wouldn't really work on a road course, so can't make conclusions.
Alfa-Fun enough car, Furi will spin and quit
Lexus-Managed to actually get a few wins and finished a good 100 points ahead of Furi that season
Jaguar-Fun car, probably wrecks tyres
Maserati-Fun car, can give you a bad headache like the Lexus

:D

20mph faster like a Scirocco maybe?:sly:

V8 Scirocco in any form. Now. Please. :lol:

And the Alfa's a charm to drive :dopey:

Just testing in online rooms, more of a shakedown session on a base tune i've been able to get. Still not driving 100% with this illness :ill:

I wish we did the nordschlife in this series. Great track. The 24h circuit IMO is just boss.

Back