BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
I'd like to confirm my participation in this race series. Thanks very much.
Will confirm car in due course.

neljack
The way I read it is theres 5 Dodges already, come on a bit of variation guys haha :P

Any ideas other than the masarati what your be having?

Yeah 5 dodge's already I may have to change my decision.

Any ideas other than the masarati what your be having?

Yeah 5 dodge's already I may have to change my decision.

BMW or Mas, edging towards BMW. Mas isnt the all rounder Im looking for despite all the stuff I did with it :P.

BMW feels kinda close to the Ferrari Italia I used in S2 :drool:

Forgot to say, the track list is actually :drool: worthy, so good!

Haitch are you still running Alfa?

I don't see why so many people think the Dodge is quickest - from testing I found BMW was faster, and I could make the Alfa match the pace of the Dodge. There all close, but its driving styles really

When I say faster I mean by 0.1 or something, nothing huge. Its very close from testing. If anyone doesnt like oversteer the Mas will be the car for you, doesnt oversteer as much 👍

Correct Andy hopefully people will test the cars and find what suits them best:idea: If it gets Dodge heavy the hosts are happy to sacrifice their choice.:sly:

Haitch are you still running Alfa?

I don't see why so many people think the Dodge is quickest - from testing I found BMW was faster, and I could make the Alfa match the pace of the Dodge. There all close, but its driving styles really

When I say faster I mean by 0.1 or something, nothing huge. Its very close from testing. If anyone doesnt like oversteer the Mas will be the car for you, doesnt oversteer as much 👍

Might but might take the BMW. Gonna do some testing soon.

BTW when are we starting? Oh 13 days.

Hi Guys, can I go down as a reserve? Probably wont be able to make all nights because Mondays are not the best but if you ever need a driver I'm here. Good luck :)

Hi Guys, can I go down as a reserve? Probably wont be able to make all nights because Mondays are not the best but if you ever need a driver I'm here. Good luck :)

You bet Brick was gonna ask you infact:tup: Just let us know your wheels and we'll keep you posted mate.:)

I am excited to announce that Myself and Akmuq will be teaming up in the BMW as Total. International. Team. Sporting in the BMW.

Colours are unconfirmed.

Last edited:
Introducing the JPS Alfa Romeo 8C, to be driven by Furinkazen a limited schedule for S4 of V8's.

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

*cough* it's Total International Team Sporting...

:rolleyes: You're getting less pies...

Edit: Ewww, Furi made the Alfa look rotten.:yuck:

Latest Posts

Back