Nurburging Tuner Challenge - Results & Prizes Announced! Page 19

• Thread starter JackWilson
  • 390 comments
Last time I checked the Gariaya had not been sent, I will be able to check again in a few hours and if it's there I will put it on share.

Good to hear that the Series 1 is as much fun as I had with it while tuning. :)

I was talking about Krenkme's Elise 111R :nervous:
But your car was also fun to drive :D in fact all car had something special so far.

If the Garaiya is not sent, i can tune the only one i have that is stock and put in on share in last resort.

:)

Don't worry guys, it should be sent and shared within the next two or so hours...assuming Roj, the person with said Garaiya, is awake enough to realize he's not got it sent over yet.

Goddammit, I can't leave him with anything, it seems. :lol:

I was talking about Krenkme's Elise 111R :nervous:
But your car was also fun to drive :D in fact all car had something special so far.

If the Garaiya is not sent, i can tune the only one i have that is stock and put in on share in last resort.

Oopsie, apologies, I assumed you were talking about the Series 1 since you mentioned it in the same post. :P

Should have my tune posted and car on share in the next hour or so.
It will probably be the slowest worst handling car here as I've been sick the last few days and didn't get the testing and tuning done to my satisfaction.:ill:
Anyways it accelerates like a bat out of hell and handling is okay. Just doesn't grip as well as I'd like and still has a slight bit of understeer if pushed to hard in the corners.:(
Could fix it if feeling better and had more time but this will have to do, sorry.:crazy:
Can the test drivers that aren't currently on my friends list either send me an FR on PSN or a PM here with their PSN ID.

Last time I checked the Gariaya had not been sent, I will be able to check again in a few hours and if it's there I will put it on share.

You need to accept my friend request first. Should be sitting in your inbox if you haven't noticed. 👍

I was about to say Jahgee's settings don't seem to allow incoming FR's, but it seems he has to enter a tune quickly for it to even matter.
So maybe.

Here is the link to my Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205) '98, "N400 Edition".
Special_2520Stage_2520Route_2520X.jpg

Special_2520Stage_2520Route_2520X-1.jpg

Car is on share. Goodluck!:crazy:

Only a couple minutes left till deadline, will update OP with new tunes shortly.
Jahgee & Pepsi look like they won't be making it.
And Roj I accepted you FR, but still no Garaiya.

Deadline passed, good luck to all tuners who made it, now its down to the testers.

Last edited:
And Roj I accepted you FR, but still no Garaiya.

Are you sure? You're not appearing on my friends list and the grey box saying "waiting for request" or whatever has disappeared. No matter, it seems I have you on my alternate account anyway so I'll send the Garaiya over there now and then send it to you in 20 minutes.

Edit: Car sent.

Last edited:
My offer to share it still stand if anything :)
Celica GT-FOUR tested :cheers:

He just adores the 'Ring…if ever there was a person who could memorise the 'Ring's every bump and every blade of grass, I bet you it'll be Mike. :lol:

Now, stop making us wait and post them results already!!!

Guilty! :ouch::dopey:

I admit i cant resist those nice challenge on the 'ring, i hardly have time to run them by the way lol , i did 58 hours at the job this week and the only spare time i had i spent it playing GT5.... i think that can go in the ''you know you've played GT5 too much when...'' thread

you guys do your best to share the tune, im more than happy to let you know how the car felt ;)

I will have to wait for the garaiya though before posting final results, its one of my prefered car in stock form, i have good hope for this car, not really for absolute laptime, but for pure driving fun 👍

If you can't wait, go ahead and build the car yourself, I'll send a stock Garaiya back to you to compensate.

DON'T HAVE SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS! I'M SCARED NOW IN CASE IT DOESN'T DELIVER. :lol: Bear in mind that I've not really driven it since two weeks ago, so I've not go the slightest idea as to how it drives. :scared:

I put the Garaiya on share last night and i'm about to update the OP, to tired to do it last night.

Sent Ganja souljah a FR on PSN. The rest of the test drivers listed in the OP are already on my friends list. Are there any other test drivers not yet listed that I need to add?:odd:

If you can't wait, go ahead and build the car yourself, I'll send a stock Garaiya back to you to compensate.

DON'T HAVE SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS! I'M SCARED NOW IN CASE IT DOESN'T DELIVER. :lol: Bear in mind that I've not really driven it since two weeks ago, so I've not go the slightest idea as to how it drives. :scared:

We should find out soon! :D

I put the Garaiya on share last night and i'm about to update the OP, to tired to do it last night.

Thx! :)

SolidSnake, your Friend list is full, i thought i had you in my friend list but you are not there, just add me and i will test your car next time i play the game.

garaiya tested :P good that we dont have to pay for the tires, the rear one would be toasted :D

Just the RX8 remaining :)

garaiya tested :P good that we dont have to pay for the tires, the rear one would be toasted :D

I'm almost afraid to see what you have to say about my Celica since I'm really not happy with the tune.:scared::(The car can do much better given proper time and attention.:drool:

Hmm…That oversteery, eh? I was told that it only had very mild tendency to slip out on exit, so that's expected. At least, you seemed to have fun. :lol:

I'm almost afraid to see what you have to say about my Celica since I'm really not happy with the tune.:scared::(The car can do much better given proper time and attention.:drool:

Its not that bad, i will post results soon... :)
edit: so far the gap between the fastest and the slowest car is 12 seconds.

Hmm…That oversteery, eh? I was told that it only had very mild tendency to slip out on exit, so that's expected. At least, you seemed to have fun. :lol:

It was definatly fun :D

Last edited:
Back