Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTENTION ALL S.P.E.C. RACERS!!

Sorry for this last minute announcement, but we will not be implementing the pace car system tonight. During the practice races this afternoon, we found several wrinkles that need to be ironed out. Therefore, we will be going back to the usual racing with damage set to light and penalties set to weak.

We will still be splitting into two divisions if need be, but it will not be based on the list posted earlier. Instead, everyone will need to join the SPEC_Racing lounge starting at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific and set a qualifying time. If the room fills to capacity, the 15th and 16th fastest times will need to go to the SPEC_Division_2 lounge. This will enable other to join the lounge to set a qualifying time in case they join late.

Once the half hour qualifying session is complete, will will instruct the slowest qualifying times to go to the SPEC_Division_2 lounge. At that time, I will send a friend request from that account to anyone who needs it.

This is the only way we can fairly divide everyone into divisions of similar skill set since there are so many new members joining tonight. Again, sorry for the last minute notice. See you all on in the SPEC_Racing lounge tonight!!

Last edited:
starting the "real racers for real damage" movement. I'ld like to see full damge to add a bit of realism as soon as we can, even if we don't use a pace car.

not tring to offend at all, i just think that seperates a "league" from a random lobby that might run a lot lot of laps. plus when a pace car IS perfected, caution will be for real reasons, rather then bumber cars from those used to light damge.

all in good fun, I'm in either way, see ya'all tonight

Thanks Zer0, everyone should have a SPEC_Racing FR now, that didn't have one before. I'll be joining the lounge around 9:30. Looking forward to some great racing tonight!

starting the "real racers for real damage" movement. I'ld like to see full damge to add a bit of realism as soon as we can, even if we don't use a pace car.

not tring to offend at all, i just think that seperates a "league" from a random lobby that might run a lot lot of laps. plus when a pace car IS perfected, caution will be for real reasons, rather then bumber cars from those used to light damge.

all in good fun, I'm in either way, see ya'all tonight

I understand completely. The plan is indeed to eventually set the damage to heavy (hopefully once we're able to perfect the pace car idea). 👍

I'll be on closer till 9:30, so hop in between then and 10.

Right, but we'll be resetting the track at 10pm Eastern as always. That way, everyone has an equal amount of time to qualify (as long as they're on time). ;)

I think full damage would be bad all it takes is another person to miss there breaking zone and slam u in rear and your race is screwed specially at bigger tracks if it happens at beggining of lap you have that whole lap to creep around track with damage. Had it happen to me in PURE league race at spa.

went to D2 lounge to run some final practice, couldn't find Twin Ring Full. Can anyone explain why east and west showed up in list, but not full?

So we go to division 1 room 1st to qualify
I we are to slow then we go to division 2 room right?

That's correct. The only drivers who are except from Division 2 are the drivers who have raced in every race of this current Lotus Elise 111R RM season. We don't want to negatively affect the end of the current points battle by splitting up drivers who are competing for the championship. That being said, there are only a few drivers that fall under that category.

I think full damage would be bad all it takes is another person to miss there breaking zone and slam u in rear and your race is screwed specially at bigger tracks if it happens at beggining of lap you have that whole lap to creep around track with damage. Had it happen to me in PURE league race at spa.

eeeeh. but thats racing, i am under the impression we have stewarts to penalize "avoidable contact" situations. still, everyone knows you cannot go 5 wide into turn one, if your close on someones butt, brake early and use skill to set-up a pass. make it a race not a demo.

loggin in now. see ya there.

went to D2 lounge to run some final practice, couldn't find Twin Ring Full. Can anyone explain why east and west showed up in list, but not full?

Happened to me too. Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi :)

Back