• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that sucks. I won a race, but no points that week because the safety car rules weren't settled, so I get D2? :(

I agree with you. We should probably reconsider how the divisions are split. The way the drivers are currently divided won't produce the closest racing possible. Also, the grid sizes of the two divisions will be vastly different as there are many drivers currently assigned to D2 that are not likely to race.

WELCOME RACEFANS:

allset for tonights race.. I see i am D-2, i have S.P.E.C. FR... but i have had it for a while, Im east coast so i'll be signing in about 9pm, and join spec lounge.. just let me know if i am in the wrong room.

been looking forward to tonight for 2 weeks now, thanks again for the invite and i'll do my best to stay outta the way of the regulars. ( best lap time was 2:03.5)

looking forward to my debut as well, again i have no mic but i can hear just fine.

knowing me i will prollbly sign in much earlier, maybe start up a practice lounge at tegi, ( i have 3 sec or so i need to chop).

edit: just got my spec division 2 invite, ready for tonight, thanks

Last edited:
So... can i join you guys tonight or do you guys have a full lounge already

Sorry I missed your post, great to see a GT Academy Finalist joining us! I'll add you to the list shortly, and I'll send you a FR for the Division 1 account. See you tonight!

Sorry I missed your post, great to see a GT Academy Finalist joining us! I'll add you to the list shortly, and I'll send you a FR for the Division 1 account. See you tonight!

Don't forget that there's another GT Academy Finalist that wants to join also. 👍

btw, cheeb and I are in his lounge right now if you have a moment to spare. We're talking about S.N.A.I.L. stuff right now, but would love to chat about S.P.E.C. stuff as well in order to better prepare for tonight. :)

Last edited:
Man I'd like to race in this also but I can't commit to Saturday and Sunday. My better half would be pissed. Maybe I can sneak in every now and then if thats okay as long I let y'all know in advance.

I would like to race this if there is room i all ready bought the car and rm it and breaking it in now. Just let me know if there is room for me to race tonight.

My Hauler just pulled into Twin Ring Motegi and about to unload the Lotus and run some laps in the D2 Lounge, Will there be a drivers meeting?

My Hauler just pulled into Twin Ring Motegi and about to unload the Lotus and run some laps in the D2 Lounge, Will there be a drivers meeting?

we're in the spec_racing lounge

just gonna start a 12 lapper.

May i sign up for the race 2nite? just 2 see if i would like it.

Last edited:
Man, really want to race tonight but I'm afraid I may be relegated to a "quiet evening at home". Have fun boys... :/

I will be shortly KingBestJr along with the others who've signed up in the past day or so.

Sorry to hear that esh, enjoy your "quiet evening".

Hi cmbeal! I would like to try that.
Is it in the D2 lounge?

Hi Nicktune, you'll be in Division 2 for tonight, I'm going to be sending along FR to you and a few others shortly. Thanks for signing up!

KingBestJr- There should be plenty of room to race tonight. just to be sure I'm going to send along a pm to all the division 2 drivers so I can take anyone off the list that can't join us tonight.

Hi Nicktune, you'll be in Division 2 for tonight, I'm going to be sending along FR to you and a few others shortly. Thanks for signing up!

KingBestJr- There should be plenty of room to race tonight. just to be sure I'm going to send along a pm to all the division 2 drivers so I can take anyone off the list that can't join us tonight.

Division 2? I know for the sunday series im division 1 but if you are talking about the division rooms i have all 3 on friends list all ready.

Ok i see this series is just a sister to S.N.A.I.L. How do you figure out divisions for drivers in this series?

Division 2? I know for the sunday series im division 1 but if you are talking about the division rooms i have all 3 on friends list all ready.

No not the S.N.A.I.L. division 2 room, I've got a second account for S.P.E.C. division 2, that's where you'll be tonight for the division 2 race.

No not the S.N.A.I.L. division 2 room, I've got a second account for S.P.E.C. division 2, that's where you'll be tonight for the division 2 race.

beal, please call me. We need to discuss the findings from the practice races we just had. Also, we've figured out a way to split the divisions fairly. Please call so that we can discuss. We only have three hours til race time so we really can't wait much longer to figure this out.

aa8c7b62f739dc1b66e481e363303019.jpeg

Welcom to Motegi

Twin Ring Motegi (ツインリンクもてぎ Tsuin Rinku Motegi?) is a motorsport race track located at Motegi, Japan. Its name comes from the facility having two race tracks: a 2.493-kilometer (1.549 mi) oval and a 4.8-kilometer (2.98 mi) road course. It was built in 1997 by Honda, as part of Honda's effort to bring the IndyCar Series to Japan, helping to increase their knowledge of American open-wheel racing.

The road course is 4.8 kilometers long and is unique in sharing garage and grandstand facilities with the oval course, but being entirely separate otherwise. Although they are separate tracks, it is impossible for races to occur simultaneously on the two courses at the same time; to access the oval track, teams must cross the road-course pit and front straight. The road course also runs in the opposite direction from the oval; clockwise, rather than counter-clockwise.

The course itself is built in a stop-start straight/hairpin style; this less than flowing arrangement has attracted criticism including that of Valentino Rossi[citation needed]. By Japanese standards the circuit is exceptionally flat, with only a slight elevation rise towards the hairpin turn. The road course is much busier than the oval track, with Formula Nippon visiting twice, Super GT and Super Taikyu cars once each, and local events almost every weekend. The road course can be used in three ways: the full course, or two 'Short Courses' can be made, using connecting roadways. These short courses are usually used for junior formula events, such as Formula 4 or FJ1600.

The road course is also a popular motorcycle racing spot, with the MotoGP usually visiting once a year, as well as several Japanese national bike racing series. It has hosted the Pacific motorcycle Grand Prix from 2000 to 2003 and the Japanese motorcycle Grand Prix since 2004.

Taken from Wikipedia.

Latest Posts

Back