The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tip my hat to s0ul, Rob, locoman and Jonas for all of those great goodies. I had 48 gifts when I first logged on! Now I have a very big collection of Tank Car horns, thanks again :)

dotJSP
I tip my hat to s0ul, Rob, locoman and Jonas for all of those great goodies. I had 48 gifts when I first logged on! Now I have a very big collection of Tank Car horns, thanks again :)

Sorry I haven't sent you the suits, was busy.. sorry to all!

Usual paints or gear up for grabs...

Fine print:
- to anybody I haven't sent to in the previous 5 days

GTCam
Usual paints or gear up for grabs...

Fine print:
- to anybody I haven't sent to in the previous 5 days

Me? Ill take paint and gear! But it'll have to wait till tomorrow because m gift box is full

locoman88
Me? Ill take paint and gear! But it'll have to wait till tomorrow because m gift box is full

I've sent to you multiple times in the last several days... Will see what happens tomorrow if I gift.

Time for daily freebies :)

Available only if you have 10 or under posts in this thread 👍

Dang... giving the newbies a chance? Nice feller. :)

Yes :)

I try keep this thread original purpose and help newbies 👍

locoman88
I meant last time you sent me paints?

Cool I will try to do same!

It was about if I sent anything to you :)
Maybe I take JKs lead and specify post counts, to make it clearer.

Yes :)

I try keep this thread original purpose and help newbies 👍

Dam I was so close.:D Now am even further away with this post.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I know your last name to from when we were playing BP, and we were going to make the list for all that stuff…
When I recover from my BP overdose, we should do that! :)

EDIT: Not to be a creeper…:ill:

LOL - sounds good sir! I look forward to it!

@ BJBOE thanks for the GT! The colour is awesome! Not too seem ungrateful, but I thought I won some other stuff too? I think it was a birthday ticket and some paints? It's ok if ya can't send em to me, just thought I'd ask ya in case ya forgot! Lol.

Does anyone have any cool suits and helmets I can have please , this is my first post.

Does anyone have any cool suits and helmets I can have please , this is my first post.

You want that?^^^^
You fail to read OP but this time I just want to get rid of my stuff :lol:
And that is your 7th post...

Last edited:
@ BJBOE thanks for the GT! The colour is awesome! Not too seem ungrateful, but I thought I won some other stuff too? I think it was a birthday ticket and some paints? It's ok if ya can't send em to me, just thought I'd ask ya in case ya forgot! Lol.

Edit - its a 67 ticket. Loco will get his Mercedes and Deerhunter his Shelby Series 1 first though. Then your ticket.

Paints will come later today my friend. You're not being ungrateful at all... good question!

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
It is a 69 ticket, right? Don't worry... I will go back and look at your post. If it is ok... I will send the other two cars next, and then send your 23ticket after that?

Paints will come later today my friend. You're not being ungrateful at all... good question!

Whichever ticket I got a chance of getting either the 2j 2d or the p4. Thanks a lot mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back