Free spiderman suits and whatnot to whoever want it. Will give helmets too

Do you have any more camo-ey helmets? Just one would be fine if you have any

Is the reset time different? I always thought it was midnight

@locoman
However many you want to send over 👍

@locoman

Midnight for you is not midnight for me. The reset is the same exact time the entire world, but what the clock reads at that time is different. The reset is 8:00 for me, but would be 5:00 for Locoman88.

gamerdog6482
Midnight for you is not midnight for me. The reset is the same exact time the entire world, but what the clock reads at that time is different. The reset is 8:00 for me, but would be 5:00 for Locoman88.

Oh yeah. I get it now

dotJSP

@locoman
I could send as a hell of a lot,but you pick
gamerdog6482
Yes it is.

Me and Dot both reside in the UK yet reset for him is midnight but for me it's 1am.:odd:

I is probably 1:00 for him too, but he was never awake at that time to realize it. I always thought it was midnight until I realized that it wasn't.

And LC8, any update on those suits?

Rob192005
Me and Dot both reside in the UK yet reset for him is midnight but for me it's 1am.:odd:

It might not be midnight for me, I haven't done a car trade in a while so I'm not entirely sure

@locoman
One will be fine, then 👍

I am off to the bed to sleep until another RR filled day begins tomorrow. Bye and happy RRing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back