Doog's Regular Replicas (NEW: Honda Accord LX)

• Thread starter Doog
  • 403 comments
Mercedes-Benz CL 500 '00
Based off the Mercedes-Benz CL600 '00
Painted in Brilliant Silver
gpf1.jpg

By owencheung at 2012-08-26

gpft.jpg

By owencheung at 2012-08-26

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Oil Change

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Fully Customizable Transmission
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 31 kg
Ballast Position: 50

Power Level: 84.5%

Transmission

Top Speed: 250 km/h
Final Gear: 2.820

1st: 3.679
2nd: 2.512
3rd: 1.841
4th: 1.427
5th: 1.245

Suspension

Ride Height: 4, 4
Spring Rate: 8.8, 5.6
Dampers (Extension): 5, 5
Dampers (Compression): 5, 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4, 4

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

Brakes: 6, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 306 at 4300 RPM
Torque: 53 kgfm at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1790 kg
Performance Points: 442

Comments:

This car suppose to be a grand sport car which runs on highways, not very good in turning, easy to have understeer, this car is tough and experts only.

Last edited:
I had an idea for a new replica. You could make the Audi Pikes Peak into a Q7 or something like that. Not really a request, just an idea.

Replica Schedule for the Weekend of Friday, August 31st to Monday, Sept. 3rd

Have gotten a couple of requests lately, and I've decided to sort of make a little planner, or priority list, so you can have a good idea of what to expect in the near future. 👍

Priority List

Have access to all specs for...

• Dodge Challenge R/T '13
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 '13
  • Chrysler 300 SRT8 '12

Also priorities, but not all specs have been found...

• Volkswagen 1200 (Version that will be replicated is undecided)
  • Volkswagen Scirocco TDI (Some specs found, transmission ratios missing, may have to make my own)

Ideas & cars that haven't been checked for complete specs...

• Audi Q7
  • Chevrolet Camaro '13

Backburner

• Subaru XV Crosstrek '13

Hopefully that's a comprehensible organization of my projects; just wanted everyone to stay informed, you can expect these replicas to start rolling out on Friday through Monday (Labor Day, no school).
Another note, if you suggest a Vauxhall, Opel, or Volkswagen, I will not be able to find the specs as quickly, as the website I use for specs doesn't have many cars from these manufacturers in its database. It's still possible, but it takes more guesswork.

Replica Schedule for the Weekend of Friday, August 31st to Monday, Sept. 3rd

Have gotten a couple of requests lately, and I've decided to sort of make a little planner, or priority list, so you can have a good idea of what to expect in the near future. 👍

Priority List

Have access to all specs for...

• Dodge Challenge R/T '13
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 '13
  • Chrysler 300 SRT8 '12

Also priorities, but not all specs have been found...

• Volkswagen 1200 (Version that will be replicated is undecided)
  • Volkswagen Scirocco TDI (Some specs found, transmission ratios missing, may have to make my own)

Ideas & cars that haven't been checked for complete specs...

• Audi Q7
  • Chevrolet Camaro '13

Backburner

• Subaru XV Crosstrek '13

Hopefully that's a comprehensible organization of my projects; just wanted everyone to stay informed, you can expect these replicas to start rolling out on Friday through Monday (Labor Day, no school).
Another note, if you suggest a Vauxhall, Opel, or Volkswagen, I will not be able to find the specs as quickly, as the website I use for specs doesn't have many cars from these manufacturers in its database. It's still possible, but it takes more guesswork.

I appreciate all your hard work,right now I'm trying to make my '12 Camaro ZL1 tune as real as I can but my problem is it's 100th's of a milisec faster 0-60 and 200th's of a milisec faster in 1/4 mile and the torque is to high I need 556ft-lbs and I have 561ft-lbs I have tried full breakin without stage1 engine and
no engine upgrade very frustrating I'm getting closer to real times :dopey:

Great tunes, something different! Will give them I try when I'm next on GT5. As for the Scirocco TDI's gear ratio's see if you can get ones from the Golf 2.0 TDI instead, they are most likely identical or if not very similar.

Great tunes, something different! Will give them I try when I'm next on GT5. As for the Scirocco TDI's gear ratio's see if you can get ones from the Golf 2.0 TDI instead, they are most likely identical or if not very similar.

Will try that, thanks. 👍

Dodge Challenger R/T '13
Based off the Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Painted in Brilliant Black Chrystal Pearl

CircuitodeMadrid_4.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_5.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_6.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_7.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports Hard Tires

Ballast Amount: 161 kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 86.8%

Transmission

Top Speed: 261 mph
Final Gear: 3.910

1st: 2.970
2nd: 2.100
3rd: 1.460
4th: 1.014
5th: 0.805
6th: 0.578

Suspension

Ride Height: 12, 12
Spring Rate: 9.5, 7.9
Dampers (Extension): 7, 6
Dampers (Compression): 5, 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Brakes: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 376 at 5200 RPM
Torque: 420 lb-ft at 4700 RPM
Weight: 1851 kg
Performance Points: 477

Comments:

The Chevrolet Camaro, the Ford Mustang, and the Dodge Challenger are all in what can be described as a muscle car renaissance. For 2013, the Big Three have released their muscle cars with more power, less weight, and most importantly, suspensions actually tuned for actual corners. These changes grace the muscle cars from the Big Three, including, but not limited to, the Dodge Challenger. That's right, the Challenger actually handles now. Hell just froze over.
Certainly no BMW, the Challenger is a legitimately good car on roads that aren't arrow straight. But really, the Challenger's not for setting the road on fire with blazing lap times; although straight line acceleration is quite impressive. The Challenger prefers to have a good time around the track, and that's really more important. It loves to slide around corners, and when you come across oversteer, just press the parking brake a little. Even in situations were I braked much too late, creative use of the parking brake threw the Challenger into a slide and saved me from the kitty litter. Being a big domestic car, the Challenger also cruises well. Coming from a land where roads are often rougher than the dirt patch beside it, the Challenger sports a nice, soft suspension, and relaxed mannerisms on the road. Overall, it's a great car, but if you need more speed, the SRT8 392 awaits you.

Great tunes! Nice to see the more normal cars rather than supercar replicas left right and centre. I'm definitely trying these out later!

Just wondering - would you be able to make a Raptor out of an F-150? It's okay if you can't, just thought I'd make a suggestion. :D

Great tunes! Nice to see the more normal cars rather than supercar replicas left right and centre. I'm definitely trying these out later!

Just wondering - would you be able to make a Raptor out of an F-150? It's okay if you can't, just thought I'd make a suggestion. :D

Good to hear! :dopey:
I think that would be possible. The F-150 would have enough gears, enough horsepower, maybe not enough weight, and close to enough ride height. I'll look into that.

Volkswagen Scirocco TDI 170
Based off the Volkswagen Scirocco R '10
Painted in Verde Ithaca

CircuitodeMadrid_8.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_9.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_10.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_11.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 23 kg

Power Level: 60.6%

Transmission

Top Speed: 143 mph
Final Gear: 4.120

1st: 3.373
2nd: 2.050
3rd: 1.381
4th: 1.102
5th: 0.919
6th: 0.760

Specs

Horsepower: 170 at 3600 RPM
Torque: 263 lb-ft at 3100 RPM
Weight: 1320 kg
Performance Points: 401

Comments:

If you thought the Audi A4 offered a nice diesel offering, the Scirocco 170 blows it out of the water. The Scirocco's engine is quite sprightly and responsive, and power comes on quickly and stays there; it's very useful in city traffic. And like its little brother, the Lupo TDI, that's where the Scirocco does best, the city. The powerband is quick and grabby, and braking is strong. There is body lean in the corners, but it's still quite confident there. In the country, the Scirocco is fine on long swoopy roads, but on the highway, you begin to see that this isn't where Volkswagen tuned the transmission. There's a drone that can become annoyance, and it never feels settled. Keep this one in the city, and you'll enjoy it.

Volvo 850R Estate
Based off the Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88
Painted in Black

EigerNordwandShortTrack_13.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_14.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_15.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_16.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Dark Silver

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Turbo Kit
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sports Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 6 kg

Power Level: 98.3%

Transmission

Top Speed: 162 mph
Final Gear: 4.000

1st: 3.713
2nd: 2.370
3rd: 1.560
4th: 1.160
5th: 0.860

Suspension

Ride Height: -35, -35
Spring Rate: 10.6, 8.5
Dampers (Extension): 6, 5
Dampers (Compression): 5, 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1, 1

Camber Angle: 0.7, 0.4
Toe Angle: -0.10, 0.20

Brakes: 5, 6

Specs

Horsepower: 250 at 5100 RPM
Torque: 279 lb-ft at 4700 RPM
Weight: 1545 kg
Performance Points: 417

Comments:

The Volvo 850R is the most thrilling estate you will ever drive. Why? It's all about the feel; despite its sports suspension and sports tires, the Volvo doesn't handle like a superstar. Its awful weight distribution hinders its handling capabilities greatly, but really, that just helps to make driving this car an experience. It drives like no other rear wheel drive car. In fact, it really handles like a big front wheel drive car, but in a fun way. The Volvo's front end plows in all corners, and the tires furiously grip the road. This means that the Volvo is always at its limit, its limit can be explored all the time, and that makes it fun.
Acceleration from the little 5 cylinder is brisk, and passing power is great. It also cruises nicely, but really, you'll be bored if you cruise all the time. This wagon responds best when you try to beat the hell out of it. Brake hard into corners, turn the wheel as much as you can, and stand on the throttle, that's how you drive this Volvo. It likes to be driven hard all the time, and in some cornering situations, it's unshakable. Overall, it's an amazing wagon, and if you can accept its many quirks, it's a hell of a car.

Volkswagen 1302 Super Beetle
Based off the Volkswagen 1200 '66
Painted in Ruby Red

CtedAzur_6.jpg

CtedAzur_8.jpg
CtedAzur_7.jpg

CtedAzur_9.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Parts

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Comfort Medium Tires

Ballast Amount: 90 kg

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 106 mph
Final Gear: 4.125

1st: 2.200
2nd: 1.430
3rd: 1.025
4th: 0.780
5th: 0.660

Specs:

Horsepower: 59 at 3800 RPM
Torque: 98 lb-ft at 2300 RPM
Weight: 870 kg
Performance Points: 298

Comments:

The Super Beetle marked an end to the classic Beetles, and a new era for the Beetle. Its internals were modernized, and the flat four's horsepower grew significantly, as did weight. The interior caught up to the times and featured contemporary styling. The exterior though, was largely unchanged, and thus, the Beetle was still popular. Despite having nearly double the horsepower of the 1200, the 1302 is not a fast car. 0 to 60 happens in some 15 seconds, and the quarter mile comes eventually. Steering is still classic-Beetle slow and imprecise, and cornering in the Super Beetle is still an experience. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don't, and end up sliding around ever so slowly. That said, the Super Beetle is still a good car, and is a classic example of not messing with the formula.

All the new ones look great mate, especially the VW SuperBeetle, looking forward to building that one up:dopey:

Keep up the great work buddy:bowdown::bowdown:

Peugeot 106 1.5 D
Based off the Peugeot 106 Rallye '03
Painted in Silver

SpecialStageRoute5_19.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_18.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_20.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_21.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Height Adjustable Suspension
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 10 kg

Power Level: 54.4%

Transmission

Top Speed: 168 mph
Final Gear: 3.390

1st: 3.097
2nd: 2.120
3rd: 1.360
4th: 0.970
5th: 0.789
6th: 0.645

Suspension

Ride Height: 9, 9
Spring Rate: 4.8, 3.9
Dampers: 2, 2

Specs

Horsepower: 58 at 3200 RPM
Torque: 99 lb-ft at 3000 RPM
Weight: 846 kg
Performance Points: 302

Comments:

I quite like this little hatchback. The Peugeot 106 1.5 D is certainly not a car for speed; 0 to 60 is in the double-digits, and it barely does 100. Much like the Volkswagen Lupo 1.4, this is a small little car for the city, and it does that part quite well. The little 106 turns on a dime, and is very easy to maneuver into the tightest of parking spots. Around town, acceleration is much better than its meager 58 horsepower would suggest; after all, it's not about how much power there is, it's about how its used. And in the 106, all of those 58 horses are doing their job to make sure that power comes on smoothly and steadily in town. On the highway, the 106 requires you to keep the throttle quite close to the floor, but 80 mph cruising is still possible, though passing power obviously isn't very effective. Thanks to its diminutive dimensions, the 106 is quite fun on twisty roads, and the brakes work well, as they should, they're only tasked with stopping less than a ton of mass. Overall, the little Peugeot is a lovely little hatchback that makes the most of its power.

Citroën C3 1.4 HDI 70 X
Based off the Citroën C3 1.6 '02
Painted in Bleu Lucia

TokyoR246_5.jpg

TokyoR246_6.jpg

TokyoR246_7.jpg

TokyoR246_8.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Height Adjustable Sports Suspension
Comfort Medium Tires

Ballast Amount: 24 kg

Power Level: 59.5%

Transmission

Top Speed: 155 mph
Final Gear: 3.760

1st: 3.352
2nd: 1.810
3rd: 1.224
4th: 0.949
5th: 0.680

Suspension

Ride Height: 10, 10
Spring Rate: 4.9, 3.9

Specs:

Horsepower: 67 at 3300 RPM
Torque: 110 lb-ft at 3200 RPM
Weight: 1023 kg
Performance Points: 290

Comments:

If there's a certain someone out there you loathe, you should make this car immediately and send it to them as a 'gift', because this Citroën is a ghastly little thing. Being some 200 kg heavier than the Peugeot 106 featured above and only marginally more powerful makes the C3 the slowest car I've ever made. At least it feels like it. Awkwardly spaced out gearing strains the C3's engine; it's not quiet at highway speeds, and it's a slug at any speed. Handling is fairly average; you'll never know because you'll never be going fast enough to find out. Even then, you wouldn't want to, this little car seems to get lost in long corners, let alone quick switchbacks. Braking is a solid meh; you'll never be going fast enough to find out if they work well enough anyway.
So, performance driving of any type is completely unsatisfying, as is regular driving. And that makes me baffled; how did they screw it up this bad? Most cars have their strengths and weaknesses, but here, it just appears to be weaknesses. Once again, an awful little hatchback that is completely undesirable. Just don't accidently send one to a good friend; they'll never speak to you again.

Honda Civic 1.6i SE Sport
Based off the Honda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '01
Painted in Sparkle Yellow Metallic

SpecialStageRoute5_22-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_23-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_24.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_25.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 14 kg

Power Level: 53.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 180 mph
Final Gear: 4.411

1st: 3.142
2nd: 1.869
3rd: 1.241
4th: 0.969
6th: 0.660

Suspension

Spring Rate: 5.1, 3.2

Specs:

Horsepower: 109 at 5100 RPM
Torque: 142 lb-ft at 3000 RPM
Weight: 1132 kg
Performance Points: 342

Comments:

This little Civic feels much nicer than its numbers would suggest. Despite having 109 horsepower, the little Civic gets around quite nicely, thanks to the good gearing and the generous amount of torque that's available early on. This makes the Civic a good city car, though its four cylinder prefers to be revved rather than short shifted. Handling is also quite good, the Civic feels light on its feet, and again, it likes to be pushed, not guided. On the highway, the Civic's engine can get buzzy, but its still a nice ride, and power is good. The Civic really rewards you on twisty roads, where its well-matched gearbox and engine work together with the great suspension to create hot hatch-like responses. Overall, one of the better hatchbacks out there, and a great little Honda.

Doog
Honda Civic 1.6i SE Sport
Based off the Honda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '01
Painted in Sparkle Yellow Metallic

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration

Tuning Parts

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 14 kg

Power Level: 53.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 180 mph
Final Gear: 4.411

1st: 3.142
2nd: 1.869
3rd: 1.241
4th: 0.969
6th: 0.660

Suspension

Spring Rate: 5.1, 3.2

Specs:

Horsepower: 109 at 5100 RPM
Torque: 142 lb-ft at 3000 RPM
Weight: 1132 kg
Performance Points: 342

Comments:

This little Civic feels much nicer than its numbers would suggest. Despite having 109 horsepower, the little Civic gets around quite nicely, thanks to the good gearing and the generous amount of torque that's available early on. This makes the Civic a good city car, though its four cylinder prefers to be revved rather than short shifted. Handling is also quite good, the Civic feels light on its feet, and again, it likes to be pushed, not guided. On the highway, the Civic's engine can get buzzy, but its still a nice ride, and power is good. The Civic really rewards you on twisty roads, where its well-matched gearbox and engine work together with the great suspension to create hot hatch-like responses. Overall, one of the better hatchbacks out there, and a great little Honda.

Worlds longest quote. V-TEC ftw

Mazdaspeed 3
Mazda Axela 23S '03
Painted in True Red

SpecialStageRoute5_26.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_27.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_28.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_29.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Sports Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 150 kg

Power Level: 69.7%

Transmission

Top Speed: 137 mph
Final Gear: 3.941

1st: 3.538
2nd: 2.238
3rd: 1.535
4th: 1.171
5th: 0.853

Suspension

Ride Height: -10, -10
Spring Rate: 8.7, 8.3
Dampers (Extension): 7, 5
Dampers (Compression): 5, 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Camber Angle: 0.7, 0.5

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Brakes: 6, 5

Specs:

Horsepower: 256 at 5100 RPM
Torque: 267 lb-ft at 5000 RPM
Weight: 1410 kg
Performance Points: 438

Comments:

For quite some time, Mazda's advertisements have featured one of their cars driving around a curvy road, with that catchy slogan of Zoom Zoom at the end. But the problem with most Mazdas is that they don't really go Zoom Zoom when your right foot wants to go Vroom Vroom. The Mazdaspeed 3, however, is a delightful combination of Zoom Zoom and fun. With a mighty turbocharged 4 cylinder, the 3 pumps out 256 horsepower, and 267 lb-ft of torque, sent through the front wheels. Despite this toxic combination, the 3 handles very well; understeer is minimal, and handling is very darty and quick, making it feel like a much smaller car. Although the sound that comes through its dual exhausts is something of a muted drone, the surge of the turbo at high RPMs and the sheer pulling power of the 3 overshadow it; it's just so quick.
Cruising is fine, but much like the Civic 1.6i of a few posts above, it's not the little Mazda's forte. The 3's fiery 4-pot requires quite a bit of pedal to the metal to come onto the power, so maintaining speed at low RPMs isn't that fun. Of course, at redline, passing power is great, and the turbo just keeps pulling you towards the horizon, and that's what you need to use this car for. If you use this car for regular driving, you'll have a bad time. Use this car for when the road is curvey, and you'll have a blast.

What to expect in the next week...

Mazdaspeed MX-5
Mazdaspeed Protege
Mercedes-Benz A200 CDI & possibly A200 Turbo
Citroen Xantia 2.1 Turbo D12
Porsche 911 Turbo Sport '86
Porsche Boxster S '13
BMW 535d MSport
BMW 545i MSport

Last edited:
Good morning,

Nice upcoming replicas!
I will have a look tonight, as I already own a MAZDASPEED '03.
See what the different specs are... 👍

Great work, keep it up!!

Can I put another request down?

BMW 535d MSport
BMW 545i MSport

based on the M5 '08?

Take your time on them

And i built the E320 CDI replica on my E55 and I gotta say, impressive!!

A bit too much torque for my liking but the ballast soon contained that a bit.

But overall, very similar to my car in every way!

Thanks 👍

Back