◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
It wasn't a bad week as far as complaints go, but it does sound like there were some issues with people taking things unnecessarily personally. Here's your reminder to try to keep things light while racing. This is just a game, after all. When things get personal, etc it really lessens the fun for everyone in the room and only serves to make people more likely to tag you with complaints and can ultimately result in your removal from the league. {/soapbox}

Division 2

Oshawa-Joe
  • Level 2 - 8 Points and two week probation (Self-Reported)

Division 4

chatva
  • Level 2 - 6 Points and two week probation

kendawg / kendawg198
  • Level 1 - 4 points and one week probation

moutonguerrier / Maxime0911
  • Multiple penalties in the second race. DQ of all points in that race (11). Five week probation.

TEX36 / TEX-36
  • Level 2 - 8 points reduced to 4 due to on-track concession. Two week probation.

Division 5

Count 210 / zxxCOUNT210xxz
  • Level 2 - 5 points and two week probation

dangerzone641
  • Ghosting violation - 1 point doubled to 2 for probation. Three weeks of probation remain.

DRaKeWiLD
  • Level 2 - 8 points reduced to 4 for on-track concession. Two week probation.

iroquois / iroquois--
  • Level 3 - 9 points doubled to 18 for probation. Five weeks of probation remain

zeromisfit999 / lifesagamble420
  • Level 1 - 4 points doubled to 8 for probation. One week of probation remains.

Wolfsatz
  • Level 4 - 14 points reduced to 7 for on-track concession. Four weeks of probation.

These penalties have resulted in some repositioning in the final placement from Sunday night. The results of which can be seen here.

Drrgreenthumb67 wins Prize C with 85 points in a clean run in Division 3. Well done!

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Thanks.

AMWeaver47
Who's ready to have the quietest SNAIL race ever with the Teslas?

LoL I'm gonna make car noises.

http://www.soundracer.se/

I've got one of these. buddy was selling it for 20 bucks. V8 version. Used it for fun in my V6 blazer. Jeep is a V8. So haven't used it. Should try it. As the V6 seemed to make it sound funny. Wonder if the V8 will make a difference. I think it works of coil fire. Cause it senses RPM's. Maybe I should read the website or direction better.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday) please join Room Number:

1472-6118-3830-2743-9561

Everyone else, please join Room Number:

1472-6399-8537-0917-2021

LoL I'm gonna make car noises.

http://www.soundracer.se/

I've got one of these. buddy was selling it for 20 bucks. V8 version. Used it for fun in my V6 blazer. Jeep is a V8. So haven't used it. Should try it. As the V6 seemed to make it sound funny. Wonder if the V8 will make a difference. I think it works of coil fire. Cause it senses RPM's. Maybe I should read the website or direction better.

You wouldn't believe how close I am to buying one of those now. Just for 🤬 and giggles. Wonder how one would sound in a Trailblazer...

AMWeaver47
You wouldn't believe how close I am to buying one of those now. Just for 🤬 and giggles. Wonder how one would sound in a Trailblazer...

Tell you what. I'll dig mine out and for ten bucks it's yours. ;)

I'm looking at doing a muffler and a custom edit. Previous Jeep I did twin 2.5" pipes out one side. Looked good and sounded good. Prob repeat that. Duals are cool but every truck in town has them.

Tell you what. I'll dig mine out and for ten bucks it's yours. ;)

I'm looking at doing a muffler and a custom edit. Previous Jeep I did twin 2.5" pipes out one side. Looked good and sounded good. Prob repeat that. Duals are cool but every truck in town has them.

As tempting as that sounds, I might have to pass lol.

I'm assuming it's a Grand Cherokee you own?

AMWeaver47
As tempting as that sounds, I might have to pass lol.

I'm assuming it's a Grand Cherokee you own?

Yes. 4.7 Liter HO version. Runs decent for a truck. Dynolicious says 16 sec 1/4 miles. LoL

Had a good time tonight. Looking forward to Sunday. New guy is an Alien btw. LoL

It's true :sly:

I had good fun tonight. And how 'bout the 2nd Deep Forest race? 10th to 1st in half a lap :lol: I've always known I'm pretty good, but I didn't expect to be THAT good. :crazy:

Well... so good could be too crazy may be. As always says... don't try to win on 1st corner. :sly:

Hey guys, im srry if i was in the wrong room i have see higher place n he race in the same division whit me

Please read this post to see why you were in the wrong room. Drivers who finished in the top 5 in D3 on Sunday should have been racing with the D1 and D2 tonight. A_Higher_Place didn't even race on Sunday so it's impossible that he finished in the top 5. Let me know if you're still confused about this. If so, I may have to recruit Nic-KL to translate this to French for you. ;)

Thx Zero, but not need to speak french i got english cours everyday.i need to practice more n more so cya i gtg to me english cours LOL

Yes. 4.7 Liter HO version. Runs decent for a truck. Dynolicious says 16 sec 1/4 miles. LoL

Had a good time tonight. Looking forward to Sunday. New guy is an Alien btw. LoL

The older 5.9 liter Jeeps were real sleepers but the 4.7 surprised me the first time I drove it. A friend of mine had a Columbia Ed. with that motor and that thing was pretty quick for an suv. You have to watch that Quadra Drive transfer case though, I've seen my share of those go bad. Have you done any other work to yours?

Last edited:
AMWeaver47
The older 5.9 liter Jeeps were real sleepers but the 4.7 surprised me the first time I drove it. A friend of mine had a Columbia Ed. with that motor and that thing was pretty quick for an suv. You have to watch that Quadra Drive transfer case though, I've seen my share of those go bad. Have you done any other work to yours?

The 5.9 versions were cool trucks. Buddy had one. That's the one with grills in hood and some other sporty looks. I raced on with my 318 Jeep. He beat me. But not nearly as bad as expected. Maybe it was driver as we did hit some turns and I closed the gap here. LoL

My 04 GCL
Nah it's all stock. Overland version. Quadra Drive II. Been trouble free.

I've got larger tires now and 3" lift kit sitting. Springs and Bilsteins. Just gotta get time to install. Will before winter so I can do some wheeling. Now I get tire rub if I articulate much. Which I expected going larger tire. It was bought to work with 3" lift.

Outside that and exhaust. It will remain stock.

This is my fourth Jeep. Second GCL. First GCL went from 160k to 220k for me no major issues now it's got over 300k and still going. Buddy bought it and painted it. Lift and tires. Then traded it local. So I see it often. Amazed it still going on stock trans and motor.

Back