Doog's Regular Replicas (NEW: Honda Accord LX)

• Thread starter Doog
  • 403 comments
I've decided to take a little break from making replicas because I just don't feel up to it at the moment. Scouring the internet for specs doesn't seem appealing, trial and error tuning seems tedious, and Grand Valley makes me want to vomit. And since forcing yourself to do something you don't really feel like doing yields poor work, I'm not making any more replicas until I feel motivated again. That could either be in a week, or in a few hours.
In other words, I'm taking a small break.

Hey mate,

There is no point in doing it if it doesn't give any joy and fun!!
Enjoy your break and like Zakyta said, hope to see you soon again 👍
With or without new replicas!!

Cheers!

Out

I've decided to take a little break from making replicas because I just don't feel up to it at the moment. Scouring the internet for specs doesn't seem appealing, trial and error tuning seems tedious, and Grand Valley makes me want to vomit. And since forcing yourself to do something you don't really feel like doing yields poor work, I'm not making any more replicas until I feel motivated again. That could either be in a week, or in a few hours.
In other words, I'm taking a small break.

Say, maybe i could take over for a while? I don't have a way to upload pictures directly from Gran Turismo, but i definetely have a few ideas for some replicas.

And thanks for the IPL.

Say, maybe i could take over for a while? I don't have a way to upload pictures directly from Gran Turismo, but i definetely have a few ideas for some replicas.

And thanks for the IPL.

If you can make them and put the information into the same format that I do, go for it. I can supply some pictures for you as well.

Also, the current queue...

• Mercedes-Benz A200 Turbo
  • Citroen Xantia 2.1 Turbo D12
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Sport '86
  • Porsche Boxster S '13
  • Ford Focus RS500
  • Mini Countryman JCW
  • Fiat 500 Edizione Maserati
  • Chrylser 300 SRT8 '12
  • BMW 130i
  • BMW 123d
  • BMW 328i Sedan

Last edited:
If you can make them and put the information into the same format that I do, go for it. I can supply some pictures for you as well.

Also, the current queue...

• Porsche Boxster S '13
  • Ford Focus RS500
  • Mini Countryman JCW
  • Fiat 500 Edizione Maserati
  • Chrylser 300 SRT8 '12
  • BMW 130i
  • BMW 123d
  • BMW 328i Sedan

Sure, i can get these done, but the Boxster S might take a while.

Land Rover Range Rover V8 Vogue
Based off the Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Panted in Celeste Met

Nrburgring24h_20_zps823f18bf.jpg

Nrburgring24h_21_zps7e0fc33c.jpg

Nrburgring24h_22_zps58085e81.jpg

Nrburgring24h_23_zpsf9702bc1.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Comfort Soft Tires
Dirt Tires
Snow Tires

Ballast Amount: 70 kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 77.9%

Transmission

Top Speed: 230 mph
Final Gear: 3.730

1st: 3.571
2nd: 2.200
3rd: 1.505
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.804
6th: 0.600

Suspension

Ride Height: 95, 95
Spring Rate: 7.7, 6.2
Dampers (Extension): 2, 2
Dampers (Compression): 2, 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4, 4

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

LSD

Initial Torque: 10, 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35, 40
Braking Sensitivity: 10, 15

Brakes: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 282 at 3900 RPM
Torque: 427 lb-ft at 3400 RPM
Weight: 2570 kg
Performance Points: 409

Comments:

The Land Rover Range Rover V8 Vogue may quite possibly have the longest automotive name ever, with the exception of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Try saying that three times fast. Other than a name that's impossible to fit on the registration papers, the Range Rover Vogue is quite a nice SUV. Its off road performance is untouchable, really. While other vehicles are skittish and slidey on dirt, the Range Rover stays planted, and thanks to slowed responses, is very easy to pilot around corners. I'm normally glued to the walls at Eiger, but in this, I don't remember ever touching the wall- not even on the scary high speed downhill section.
Snow performance is equally impressive, where the Range Rover still maintains impressive grip. The heavy duty suspension may bob about some, but it deals with big bumps very well. On the road, the Range Rover is a very relaxed car. Acceleration is impressive under 60 mph, but over that, it pays the price for lacking aerodynamics. You should plan overtaking in advance, but still, it's not a slow car by any means. It has enough torque to scoot around town with authority, and brakes that easily handle its mass. It handles very neutrally, and you can even get the tail out if you try hard enough. It's not necessarily a fun drive, but it's an experience, and it's a good experience.

Nice!

Next replica: BMW 328i? (Hopefully haha)

Actually...not quite.
I was looking over my fully-tuned '54 Corvette, and I discovered it has 552 lb-ft of torque, which means that it has more than enough torque to replicate the 1955 Corvette with the V8. :dopey:
So, Corvette, then 328i.

Sir Doog,

Nice Land Rover replica you created, good to see your back already.
Will build it on Monday (when I have a free slot to send myself a Land Rover)

Cheers :cheers:

Looks like it's time to update the queue again. :P

In Progress

• Chevrolet Corvette 283 V8 Ramjet Fuel Injection
  • Mini Cooper Countryman JCW
  • Mini ERA Turbo '91

Soon to be in Progress

• Porsche Boxster S '13
  • Chrylser 300 SRT8 '12
  • BMW 130i
  • BMW 123d

Last edited:
BMW 328i
Based off the BMW 330i '05
Painted in Barriquerot Metallic

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3_zps1a50698a.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4_zps7547de3b.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5_zpsf680de49.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6_zps4ceb051e.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

Window Weight Reduction
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 0

Power Level: 85.9%

Transmission

Top Speed: 217 mph
Final Gear: 3.730

1st: 4.055
2nd: 2.371
3rd: 1.551
4th: 1.157
5th: 0.907
6th: 0.674

Suspension

Ride Height: -3, -3
Spring Rate: 8.8, 8.0
Dampers (Extension): 6, 6
Dampers (Compression): 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 230 at 6400 RPM
Torque: 232 lb-ft at 2500 RPM
Weight: 1515 kg
Performance Points: 415

Comments:

If you reside in the United States, and you have a hankering for the propeller-badged cars from Bavaria, you buy a 328i. For the 3-Series' entire existence in America, it's served that purpose; a gateway to BMW. Even now, it's not even the cheapest model on the lot, and people still buy it over the less expensive 1-Series. But that's just because the 3er offers more doors and doesn't look scrunched up. Still, you can't really blame them, as the 328i is a very good car. Though, if you want a detailed description of what it's like to drive, check the 318d and the 325d, as their behavior is much the same as this. The only difference here is that the engine runs on petroleum, and it revs higher, and is more fun to drive in each way. Like its diesel brethren, the 328i is a hard car to beat.

Fiat 500 Edizione Maserati
fiat_500_f34_ns_51712_717.jpg

Buy a new Fiat 500 from the NCD. Paint it any color from Maserati, give it front bumper Arear bumper B and the smaller rear wing. Give it any kind of wheels.

Stage 2 Engine
ECU
Sports intake
Racing air filter
Sports manifold
Catalytic converter
Sports exhaust
Stage 2 turbo
Adjustable suspension(not the full one)
Sports Hard

Downforce; 0-11
Ballast; 172
Power; 181HP
Ride height: -10, -10
Springs; 5.3, 4.0

It's certainly a lively little bugger. Corners are much more brisk and exciting, but the car never feels like its struggling to get grip. Recommended to use manual transmission because there's some power loss around the end of each gear.

Last edited:
Ford Focus RS500
2010_ford_focusrs500_actf34_fd_604107_717.jpg

Buy a new Focus ST from the NCD. You can either paint it black or use the AMG magno grau for better effect. Use Enkei RP03 wheels and paint them black. use front bumper A and rear bumper A.

Stage 1 weight
ECU
Stage 3 engine
Sports intake
Sports manifold
Catalytic converter
Titanium semi racing exhaust
Stage 3 turbo
Single plate clutch
Sports flywheel
Full suspension

Ballast; 85
Power; 350HP

Ride height; -11, -9
Springs; 8.4, 7.7
everything else stays the same

One word describes this car: wow! You can accelerate faster than every Fwd car in the game with matching tires. It takes careful consideration with corners, however. Wheelspin is guaranteed unless you feather the car around. Though i like that i was able to get this thing to 175Mph on the top speed test: In comparison, the NSX-R and R34 GTR did 172!

Last edited:
*Browsing Tuning Forum*

I%20DON%27T%20CARE%20GUY.png

*Sees Ford RS500*

blonde_milk.png

Will try it out as soon as I can! :drool:👍

Holden Calais V6
Based off the Holden Commodore SS '04
Painted in Pure Silver Metallic

Nrburgring24h_24.jpg

Nrburgring24h_25.jpg

Nrburgring24h_26.jpg

Nrburgring24h_27.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 96 kg

Power Level:

Transmission

Top Speed: 261 mph
Final Gear: 3.080

1st: 3.017
2nd: 1.625
3rd: 1.008
4th: 0.759
5th: 0.605
6th: 0.440

Suspension

Ride Height: 10, 10
Spring Rate: 5.6, 4.3
Dampers (Extension): 4, 4
Dampers (Compression): 3, 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2, 2

Specs

Horsepower: 204 at 3900 RPM
Torque: 325 lb-ft at 3300 RPM
Weight: 1588 kg
Performance Points: 411

Comments:

The Holden Commodore, in recent years, has never been a car I've lusted for. The exterior has been relatively unchanged for the past 10 years, and the interior just looks cheap and dowdy. Holdens from the 90s were much better at both of these aspects, in my opinion. Plus, I'm still a little mad at General Motors for trying to pass off an Australian muscle car as a successor to an American classic, the Pontiac GTO. But, my opinion on Holden sedans themselves is relatively neutral. And that's what the Holden Calais V6 is, a very neutral sedan.
It's a fairly large, but not that heavy, rear wheel drive sedan. Sounds decent. But then you see that it's equipped with a four speed* automatic and a 204 horsepower V6. Are you still awake? Alright, good. Now, the Calais isn't actually a bad car to drive. It's obviously softer sprung and more muted than the Commodore, but it's decently entertaining to drive. Handling is pretty well sorted out, and you can get some nice drifts out of the big car. Acceleration is actually quite good, and it's quiet at cruising speeds, and has good passing power from the highway. Just be warned, you'll have to put up with anyone who decides to cut you off, as Holden seem to have forgotten to give the Calais a horn. Lovely. But overall, the Holden Calais is a perfectly good rear wheel drive sedan that does everything nicely. It may not kick start your heart, but it's still good fun when driven right.

*We can't actually equip the car with a four speed in GT5, so it has a six speed instead. Just remember to not go beyond forth gear if you want maximum realism.

Porsche Boxster S '13
Based off the Ruf 3400S '00
Painted in Gold Metallic

ToscanaTarmac_114.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_115.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_116.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_117.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels Silver

Tuning Parts

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Sports Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 174 kg
Ballast Position: 50

Power Level:

Transmission

Top Speed: 205 mph
Final Gear: 3.890

1st: 3.310
2nd: 1.950
3rd: 1.420
4th: 1.130
5th: 0.950
6th: 0.810

LSD

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 25
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension

Ride Height: -10, -10
Spring Rate: 12.8, 11.4
Dampers (Extension): 8, 7
Dampers (Compression): 6, 5

Camber Angle: 0.5, 0.3

Brakes: 8, 7

Specs

Horsepower: 315 at 6500 RPM
Torque: 282 lb-ft at 5200 RPM
Weight: 1318 kg
Performance Points: 474

Comments:

The Porsche Boxster S is one of the most precise cars you will ever drive. It's a car where every little input manners. But don't think for a minute that means that it requires all those little inputs because it's a handful, because it's not. But every bit of throttle, every bit of braking, and every degree you turn the wheel and when you turn the wheel affects the way the Boxster handles. Luckily, it handles quite good, and it inspires confidence. While most mid-engined cars try to revert to their natural state of facing backwards, the Boxster is actually one of those mid-engined cars that actually has balance that you can actually achieve without having to be the greatest driver who ever lived. Think of it as a rich man's Toyota MR2.
Unlike the MR2, the Boxster's a very refined car on the road. A close ratio gearbox means that the Boxster's never more than a few seconds away from redline, but the way its power comes on means that you'll have to thrash it more than traditional sports cars to access that power. It's like a Subaru BRZ. Of course, like the MR2, the Boxster isn't as extreme in this area either, with refinement and careful engineering making it only a small step out of your comfort zone. At low speeds, passing power doesn't exist, but at high cruising speeds, when even 6th gear yields a relatively high amount of RPMs, the Boxster excels, and power comes on quickly and smoothly. And thanks to carbon ceramic brakes that cost more than a clean MR2, the Boxster stops on a dime as well.

Queue time again!

In Progress

• Chevrolet Corvette 283 V8 Ramjet Fuel Injection
  • Mini Cooper Countryman JCW
  • Mini ERA Turbo '91

Soon to be in Progress

• Chrylser 300 SRT8 '12
  • BMW 130i
  • BMW 123d