All original Bugatti Veyron 2-tone colors (pictures)

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 185 comments
I really like the Black M/Black M Veyron on there. It was a SP model on GTPSP, it was my personal favorite:) Can some one send me the paint please?:)

I really like the Black M/Black M Veyron on there. It was a SP model on GTPSP, it was my personal favorite:) Can some one send me the paint please?:)

There are no Bugatti paints in the game, sorry.

Thats too bad i really wanted the black m Bugatti Veyron.:indiff: I wish i had knew about backing up my save game before winning because i would have loved to have had that car.

The Veyrons i have owned in GT5 where gray gold/gray green and Bugatti light blue/Bugatti dark blue. I got the gray from the world championship, didn't like the color so i painted it Taiga metallic from my BMW 2002 turbo. (the one in my avatar) The blue one i painted silver chrome.:D I buy alot of cars just to paint them most of the time.:sly:

I want that white coffee/black one and the red and black one. I have a bunch of colors but only one I really like is the orange and white so far. Awesome colors just make the Veyron extra special. I kinda hope I get a double of a color one day so I can paint it something cool as well. I'm thinking that AMG Matt black by Mercedes. I haven't seen one painted like that yet.

Sorry, but the Bugatti can't be trade ... you can try to get them via a level ticket 21 or Birthday ticket 2009.
Good luck!

Got about seven or eight of these beasties, only painted one though which I've tried to match to Bugatti's famous light blue.

Can you link to a completed collection with pictures.?
Also with all the defining colours and one,s that are not just copied from GT4 or a PSP version. But what exactly is in GT5.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I love your google list 👍
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFY7jAxTWx6k1jLRre-rVP9tuzRRcNUqhTsTP0juxqo/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Bugatti Veyron colors:

01) Gray metallic / Italien red
02) Titanium gray m / Black m
03) Green m / Ebony m
04) Silver gray m / Mocca brown m
05) Hazelnut m / Walnut m
06) Bright silver m / Lemon
07) Sterling m / Graphite m
08) Bugatti light blue / Bugatti dark blue
09) Light green m / Dark green m
10) Light blue green m / Dark blue green m
11) Deep red m / Chocolate m
12) Gray gold m / Gray green m
13) Gray violet m / Violet m
14) Pearl m / Polar m
15) White coffee / Black
16) Light gold m / Silver m
17) Beige gold m / Black blue m
18) Bronze m / Brown m
19) White / Soft silver m
20) White / Orange m
21) Light red m / Dark red m
22) Red m / Black m
23) Silver m / Dark blue m
24) Gray / Silver gold m
25) Blue m / Black blue m
26) Light blue m / Gray blue m
27) White silver m / Gray silver m
28) Black m / Black m
29) Red / Red tu-tone
30) Gold m / Black m
31) Pearl M / Gold M
32) White/ Red m

Missing:
01) Gray metallic / Italien red
02) Titanium gray m / Black m
03) Green m / Ebony m
06) Bright silver m / Lemon
07) Sterling m / Graphite m
08) Bugatti light blue / Bugatti dark blue
10) Light blue green m / Dark blue green m
11) Deep red m / Chocolate m
12) Gray gold m / Gray green m
13) Gray violet m / Violet m
14) Pearl m / Polar m
15) White coffee / Black
16) Light gold m / Silver m
17) Beige gold m / Black blue m
18) Bronze m / Brown m
19) White / Soft silver m
20) White / Orange m
21) Light red m / Dark red m
22) Red m / Black m
23) Silver m / Dark blue m
24) Gray / Silver gold m
25) Blue m / Black blue m
26) Light blue m / Gray blue m
27) White silver m / Gray silver m
28) Black m / Black m
29) Red / Red tu-tone
30) Gold m / Black m
31) Pearl M / Gold M
32) White/ Red m

Last edited:
It was a while ago, but i saw a veyron online, and was sure it was chrome! I asked how did you paint a veyron but never got an answer. I would have saved a replay, but back then i didn't know you could, plus, i thought it was just something i didn't know about.

btw, there are some ugly combos there, i'm glad mine's jade/ebony, i'm quite happy with it.

It was a while ago, but i saw a veyron online, and was sure it was chrome! I asked how did you paint a veyron but never got an answer. I would have saved a replay, but back then i didn't know you could, plus, i thought it was just something i didn't know about.

btw, there are some ugly combos there, i'm glad mine's jade/ebony, i'm quite happy with it.

You just paint it..

You can too! I tried it once and it said you can't paint!

btw, it was green m/ebony m

Last edited:
I had the all-silver one; really nice until I decided to paint it Matte Black. :(

(I'm 99% sure it was the White Silver/Grey Silver one. ;))

I painted my 1st veyron matte purple the rest are the original colors I even have the black M on black M one got it from the ucd.

I painted my first Veyron Taiga Metallic (which is in my avatar). The color it had before was so ugly I couldn't stand it!:yuck: I had to paint it!

Last edited:
You will never believe how p*ssed off I was when I won my first Veyron in Bright Silver m / Lemon. I pretty much despise all yellow cars unless they look really good in it. At the time I was still a noob and didn't know how the Veyron's paint worked so I thought that whatever color I painted it in, it would have disgusting yellow stripes on it. So I decided to do a really dumb thing: paint the whole darn thing in highlighter yellow! Even more hideous than a normal Veyron. But a while later, I revisited the Veyron to see how well it would look in black with yellow. Finally, THE WHOLE THING BECAME BLACK!!! I was overjoyed. And now it's currently in a very nice shade of blue. Although I rarely hop onto that account anymore :P

You will never believe how p*ssed off I was when I won my first Veyron in Bright Silver m / Lemon.

That's honestly one of my favorite looking ones lol, and it's 1 of 2 that I am missing :(

My favourite is the White Coffee and Black, I originally bought in on GTPSP, I love that combo and have been wanting for my GT5 collection forever! Been playing since this games come out and it has never been in my UCD, it wasn't the one I won in A-Spec, and it has never been in my OCD. It's driving me crazy :(

Anyone willing to share? I have all but 3 veyrons:

Green M/Ebony M
Light Blue M/Gray Blue M
Titanium Gray M/Black M

If you're willing to pop any of these into your "share with friends" list, I'd be more that willing to send tickets or cars or paint chips or whatever your way.

FR me if you're interested...

Last edited:
Sorry, but the Bugatti can't be trade ... you can try to get them via a level ticket 21 or Birthday ticket 2009.
Good luck!
Not sure if you were talking to me or someone else, but I know the Veyron is not tradeable. It was the paint I wasn't sure about.;)

Finally managed to get the black m/black m Bugatti Veyron recently!:D Of all the colors, that is my most favorite.:D

Back