Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
LMP spec race at High Speed Ring/Change Weather

JB-WEC-Start_2-460x293.jpg

Note: This is very unrealistic but very fun.👍
Time and Date:
2nd February 2013
Lobby opens: 9.00 PM GMT (4PM EST, 2200 CET, 1PM PST)
Qualifying starts: 9.45 PM (with collisions off)
Race starts: 10.00 PM
Projected Finish: 11.45 PM GMT

Information:
Track: High Speed Ring (with Weather Change)
Laps: 120 + 1 pace lap
Weather settings: 0%/0%/ 7 change-ability

Regulations:
Max. BHP: 600-650BHP
Damage: Light
Tuning: Unrestricted
Grip Reduction: Real
Draft: Weak
All Driving Aids: OFF
ABS: 1
Racing Tires: Any
Pace Lap: 100 mph Pace Lap Speed, bunch up before pit lane entry in a staggered formation(no overlap with the car ahead of you) Leader decides when to go once on main straight, no overtaking before the start/finish line

Cars:
Note: Car specs are only out of memory for now, but I'll check to make sure tomorrow, every car got within a couple hundredths of each other.

Bentley Speed 8: 610BHP
Toyota GT-1: 630BHP
Peugeot 908: 650BHP
Audi R8 '05: 650BHP

Every car did a 53.41-53.43 on stock setup, Race Softs and no turbo, turbos however, are permitted. All cars at stock weight.

Sign-ups:
Akmuq/Audi
Furi/908
Michelin/908
RPH/Audi
Kartman/Audi
Knelly/TBC
Neljack/TBC
Niop/Bentley
freshseth83/Bentley
racefan88/908
Izzyracer97/Toyota

We will be using a public room hosted by RedPartyHat.👍

Last edited:
i'll have to take the speed 8, will confirm my participation closer to the date as i'm currently not sure if i'm doing something

Yup the Oreca R8, the additional wing is allowed as well. Also, if anyone was to do an LMP race at a normal track, the R8 would murder all at these specs, so probably best these don't get used for another track.:)

Michelin, RPH, chris and kartman, ill add you in the morning, typing from my phone atm.

A Benchmark time is 53.4, although not sure what the turbos will add to that. I've got a few 53.3's, but haven't done any tuning yet, would imagine there isn't much to get anyway.

Pity you couldn't move this to Sunday and put it on a bit earlier in the evening.

We also need an LMP series over here as the Americans are doing this kind of series a lot.

Last edited:
Pity you couldn't move this to Sunday and put it on a bit earlier in the evening.

We also need an LMP series over here as the Americans are doing this kind of series a lot.

I would be interested in making a series, but no matter what time it's at I'll end up with Furi saying his most important series is at that time....

I would be interested in making a series, but no matter what time it's at I'll end up with Furi saying his most important series is at that time....

Well start it now and get a time slot in a couple of months be it Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!!!

Testing in my lobby atm, these cars are quite fun when you strip off the downforce.:D

Edit: Dry-53.1
100% Wet- 1:01.1 probably a little more to come

Last edited:
Just a couple of ground rules guys...

No talking about TOCA, WSC, Trucks, IROC or Furi's new series(he has one every week) in the lobby.

Quitting because its raining means you're compared to Carbonox

No talking about TOCA, WSC, Trucks, IROC or Furi's new series(he has one every week) in the lobby.

:lol: I am not that bad.

Whats with the Carb comparison?

Can I listen out for the WSC tables?

:lol: I am not that bad.

Whats with the Carb comparison?

Yes you are.

Because I felt like it.

Anyway, people, sign up!!!!

Edit: oh, and depending on Interest, I may host a Friday night championship come April. I have to wait that long because Trucks seems to take forever, if Furi tries another Friday series, I just will ignore it.

Would a schedule like this be any good?
Spa 300km
Suzuka/Motegi 300km
SSR5/Monaco/Madrid 250km
Monza 300km
Grand Valley 300km
Autumn Ring 300km
Apricot Hill 300km (I wish :drool:)
Le Mans 400-500km

That I feel would be the best track list, although a couple tracks could be dropped, and if really wanted, Laguna Seca :yuck:

Oh, and tyre choice is open for this race.👍

Last edited:
Back