Monza 300km 👍
Grand Valley 300km 👍
Autumn Ring 300km 👎
Apricot Hill 300km (I wish ) :)
Le Mans 400-500km 👍

What about
Nürburgring 24h

Last edited:
SSR5 is a nice fit for these cars IMO, but I just feel we should have at least 1 street circuit, Rome could also work, but you're looking at 50 second laptimes there.
I'm not claustraphobic though.:D

For cars, I could try and spec in some Pescarolos, the BMW and maybe the R10(can't see that car working at all tbh...) Or I could make it so its just Peugeot, Audi and Toyota, which would be probably a bit more realistic while still offering a good variety of choice.

If it was really wanted, Cape Ring can be put in, but its just that stupid jump and loop in these cars which makes me not wanna do it.

SSR5 is a nice fit for these cars IMO, but I just feel we should have at least 1 street circuit, Rome could also work, but you're looking at 50 second laptimes there.
I'm not claustraphobic though.:D

For cars, I could try and spec in some Pescarolos, the BMW and maybe the R10(can't see that car working at all tbh...) Or I could make it so its just Peugeot, Audi and Toyota, which would be probably a bit more realistic while still offering a good variety of choice.

If it was really wanted, Cape Ring can be put in, but its just that stupid jump and loop in these cars which makes me not wanna do it.

Madrid? Full layout? And R10 could work at this HP level.

Not making this one Akmuq, something else came up, and it's something that I can't go or put it on a later date. Have fun you guys!

Im interested in running the 908, I should be home from school in time. Hope to see everyone on raceday

Might not make it, may have to go straight after TOCA. Hopefully not though. ORECA 908 now btw ;)

was an ok race but the fact that i was 4 laps down at the end and was also good at the front as by the end the top 4 were separated by 11 seconds after 120 laps

I had to leave. Im not used to HS-Ring. But I was able to keep up fo a good bit. And I didn't use softs on the 2nd stint. I went Softs on the front, mediums on the rear. Was sliding towards the end of the stint though, especially in the esses.

That was an awesome race! I needed one more lap. That was some good driving on Kartman's part to keep that thing going at the end. Nice win 👍

That was an awesome race! I needed one more lap. That was some good driving on Kartman's part to keep that thing going at the end. Nice win 👍

cheers buddy, I had about 6 or 7% rear right tyre at the end, and I was like, noooooooooooo, Niop gonna get me , but thankfully your softs went away and the gap started closing at a slower rate. 1 more lap and you definitely would have bad me :scared:.

Would really like this to become a series, the cars are even and tyre wear/strategy is so close, brilliant organisation by RPH (the host). Good job RPH, you did all the work and testing, cars are great. It would have been so much worse if an Irish guy had done it :sly:

love you really akmuq <3

was catching the leaders by 2 sec a lap at the end. should have done 3 stints on RS tyres instead of 2 would have been closer and maybe could have contended for the win

Back