97' Toyota Supra RZ black & 01’ au Cerumo Supra (JGTC)

• Thread starter Kevo
  • 9 comments
United States
Dallas, TX
Kevosnow
Would trade just about anything for a factory black (not repainted) 97' Toyota Supra RZ. Bone stock and decently low miles preferred, but low miles not necessary. I own (in real life :D) a 98' Toyota Supra Turbo in black and just haven't come up on one in the game!!

Don't really know how to do this, but PSN is Kevosnow. Please and thank you!

Also forgot to add, a 01' Toyota au Cerumo Supra (JGTC). I've sat in the 04’ JGTC au Cerumo Supra in real life and would trade just about anything for this car as well. Let me know. :)

Welcome to :gtplanet:. :gtpflag:

I've got both cars you want, but I don't know if my Supra RZ is stock. Also, I'm all booked until February 16th. :(

You could wait until then and I'll send them for free, or someone else could possibly send them to you sooner (and also free. Maybe. :D)

Last edited:
Welcome to :gtplanet:. :gtpflag:

I've got both cars you want, but I don't know if my Supra RZ is stock. Also, I'm all booked until February 16th. :(

You could wait until then and I'll send them for free, or someone else could possibly send them to you sooner (and also free. Maybe. :D)

Awesome, kindest forum I've ever been on!

I will wait if no one else has them.

Depending on a response in another thread, I'll be able to send the Supra (once I check if it's stock) either on the 15th or the 27th. 👍

Matte black or regular ol' black?

Sent it last night, did you get it?

Last edited:
Back