Hole Shot Performance, Lotus Elise 111R/T coming soon.

• Thread starter fbccars924
  • 140 comments
Hot Version RX-7
91' Mazda RX-7 FC (from NCD)
Tuned for Touge Showdown

Weight Stage 2
Window reduce
Carbon Hood
ECU Tuning
Engine stage 2
Sports intake
Race Air Filter
Titanium Race Exhaust
6spd Close Range Trans
Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel semi race
Full adjustable Diff
Carbon Driveshaft
Full Cust suspension
For Tmax Add:
Mid Range Turbo
Sports Ex. manifold
Sports Cat.

Suspension:
Ride Height- -15/-10
Spring Rate- 5.2/5.0
Extension-4/4
Compression- 2/2
Stabilizers- 3/3
Camber- 3.0/2.5
Toe- -0.25/0.20

Diff:
Initial TQ- 15
Accel- 60
Brake- 5

Brake Bias- 3/1

NOT PART OF MY TOUGE SERIES RUN OF CARS.

this is a varient of the #1 touge series car in my running touge series. Re configured for Tmax/T300 In the touge showdown challenge

T300: 296hp

Touge Showdown Results

Last edited:
I am definately going to try this out. Do you think you could do a drift tune on my '06 Dodge Viper SRT10?

Got a DLC pack with tons of paint, so I can send you some for payment, or a few cars, doesn't matter to me.

Yeah send me the car and we can go from there. I'll tune your personal car a sI dont have one as of now.

Alright. I will get on tomorrow and send it to you. Its going to be bone stock, but pm me and let me know what I need to add, or just add it yourself, bill me, and I send you a car that's close to (or over) that price. Thanks man!

the main things I require is FC Suspension and The gear box of your choice. Everything else is up to you. Add what you want as far as power goes. If you plan on running it online I recommend Comfort hard tires as thats what most host limit you to.

Alright. Well I have 2 SRT's. Ones fully customised and one is completely stock. I'll just go ahead and send you the customised one. But be warned. It has over 950 HP lol :P

Have you checked out my SRT10 ACR? 1030hp tamed as it could be culminating in a car capable of sub 1:20's on Trial Mountain lol. Send either of them to psn:big_noobowski924

Touche lol. Alright. I'll do that tomorrow when I get some free time. Thanks man! If I like the car, I'll spread the word about y'all

Thank you again. Hope you enjoy what I hope turns out to be one of the most powerful Drift car we do for a while.

Viper Venom Touge Car
Touge Series #2
Built on 2010 Viper ACR
Still in the shop but what is present

Tires: SS (SH if you like to Drift)

Parts:
Window Weight Reduce
Carbon Hood Body Color
ECU tuning
Sports Intake
Racing Airfilter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat
Titanium Race Exhaust
Supercharger
6spd Close ration GB
Twin plate Clutch
Semi Race Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Fully Custom Suspension

Suspension:
Ride Height- -10/-10
Spring Rate- 12.5/10.5
Extension-5/5
Compression- 2/2
Stabilizers- 4/4
Camber- 2.0/1.5
Toe- -0.25/0.10

Diff:
Initial TQ- 10
Accel- 25
Brake- 5

Brake Bias- 4/3

Gearbox
1st-3.420
2nd-2.135
3rd-1.515
4th-1.131
5th-0.881
6th-0.724
Final- 3.100
Top Speed-261
(borrowed from Violet Rush, Still in tuning)

Very Fast, Very fun but not quite as deadly as youd think with 789hp and weighing 1535kg it really isn't the all out beast it's So to say Big Brother is. I will admit it does hate its tires and you usually end up steering just as much with the throttle and ebrake as you do with the front wheels. Enjoy. Onboy I hope this is something near what you we're talking about on my ACR '11.

Edit: No longer being used as it sits In Touge Showdown. Viper count: 6 (3 ACR's, 2 SRT10 Coupes and 1 GTS)

Last edited:
Violet Rush
Built on 2010 Viper ACR

Parts required.
Weight Stage 3
Window Reduce
Carbon hood(body color)
Ecu tuning
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake
Racing Air filter
Sports Exhaust manifold
Sports Cat
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
FC trans
Twin plate clutch
Semi race flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
Racing Soft tires or Is able to run RH

Suspension
Height -10/-5
Rates 12.5/11.5
Extension 6/6
Comp. 3/3
Anti roll 4/4
Camber 2.0/1.5
toe -0.30/0.25

LSD
Initial- 15
Accel- 45
Decel- 10

Brake Bias- 4/3

Gearbox
1st-3.420
2nd-2.135
3rd-1.515
4th-1.131
5th-0.881
6th-0.724
Final- 3.100
Top Speed-261

This is the reincarnation of the Savagery that was the Viper ACR 11' now owned by SVX. I have made it a tad more usable by allowing it to plant those massive rear tires coming out of corners with a softer rearend setting and a higher rear ride height as well as higher settings on 1-3rd gear. Hope you enjoy this as well as its two Siblings.

trialmountaincircuitt.jpg

Last edited:
Violet Rush

Parts required.
Weight Stage 3
Window Reduce
Carbon hood(body color)
Ecu tuning
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake
Racing Air filter
Sports Exhaust manifold
Sports Cat
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
FC trans
Twin plate clutch
Semi race flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
Racing Soft tires or Is able to run RH

Suspension
Height -10/-5
Rates 12.5/11.5
Extension 6/6
Comp. 3/3
Anti roll 4/4
Camber 2.0/1.5
toe -0.30/0.25

LSD
Initial- 15
Accel- 45
Decel- 10

Brake Bias- 4/3

Gearbox
1st-3.420
2nd-2.135
3rd-1.515
4th-1.131
5th-0.881
6th-0.724
Final- 3.100
Top Speed-261

This is the reincarnation of the Savagery that was the Viper ACR 11' now owned by SVX. I have made it a tad more usable by allowing it to plant those massive rear tires coming out of corners with a softer rearend setting and a higher rear ride height as well as higher settings on 1-3rd gear. Hope you enjoy this as well as its two Siblings

This guy is a troll

irrelevence

Mods can a few of these posts be deleted to declutter my garage if at all possible.

from here to the 3rd newest post.

Last edited:
:lol:

I am now officially saying that this is the best link ever put in the the OP of a garage, ever.

But seriously, give it a few days when this whole ordeal is sorted out and the mods do their bit, but for now, let's not get so hasty to stoop to his levels, eh?

Garage update: I am working on Touge Series #2-3, a customer's Viper (not an ACR :frown: ) and another drift lobby troll mobile.

Last edited:
Well, Atleast I don't troll with a new thread every 10 minutes. and for the record that car IS A SAVAGE BEAST. I never said it was tame I just brought it closer to being tame. With that I politely ask you to either test the car and review it or refrain from posting in my garage.

Edit: congrats you made my OP and my Title. It takes a troll to know a troll. and as of now I and troll pwning you.

I said troll 5 years ago mate it's just old so when u say troll yer kinda making a fool of yerself

Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

I'm not the one Claiming to have " An unhacked, black toyota 7 race car that is Pemium" but hasnt turned up a photo of it at redbulls hangar. Yup, I'm the fool and noob. Btw, I'm taking a stab in the dark here but I'm guessing you were what 10 when you said "troll".

I'm pretty sure he's still 10. Have you seen his grammar and spelling? Atrocious. :lol:

If at all possible, could you mention somewhere in each post what car the tune is actually for? I'm not a fan of guessing.

Yeah, Let me go fix that and the Name banner.

Edit: Have had a few requests and still have work for customers. So, I may be a little while with the Touge Series.

Last edited:
Customer Car Tune

Subi 22b STI

Tuned for ShootDaCar
Car Provided by VTiRoj

22b ALA Bunta

Ecu tuning
Sports intake
race airfilter
Sports exhaust manifold
sports Cat
Race exhaust
6spd close ratio gear box
All drive train components(dont feel like typing them out)
and Fully Custom suspension
Oil chang and Engine rebuild were used
If it isn't listed I didnt touch it

Dampers EX: 6/6
Dampers Comp:4/3
Camber: 2.0/1.0
toe: -0.15/0.20

LSD
Initial: 5/5
accel: 25/50
decel: 10/15

Brake Bias: 3/1

Power distribution: 20/80

No aid's save for ABS 1
No Aero
No limiter

413hp(broken in and possibly worn out)
1270kg
506pp
on Comfort Hard tires

This car was requested to be a drifter. So, after some speculation and an offer to give me the car to be tuned I set to work. I ran out to the Trial Mountain to start tune the tail out of it. I got to drivin it and started realizing that this IS the car that Bunta Fujiwara(InitialD) bought after giving the 86 to his son Takumi. As such this car is a fun car to get sideways. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hot Version RX-7
91' Mazda RX-7 FC (from OCD)
Tuned for Touge Showdown

Weight Stage 2
Window reduce
Carbon Hood
ECU Tuning
Engine stage 2
Sports intake
Race Air Filter
Titanium Race Exhaust
6spd Close Range Trans
Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel semi race
Full adjustable Diff
Carbon Driveshaft
Full Cust suspension
For Tmax Add:
Mid Range Turbo
Sports Ex. manifold
Sports Cat.

Suspension:
Ride Height- -15/-10
Spring Rate- 5.2/5.0
Extension-4/4
Compression- 2/2
Stabilizers- 3/3
Camber- 3.0/2.5
Toe- -0.25/0.20

Diff:
Initial TQ- 15
Accel- 60
Brake- 5

Brake Bias- 3/1

NOT PART OF MY TOUGE SERIES RUN OF CARS.

this is a varient of the #1 touge series car in my running touge series. Re configured for Tmax/T300 In the touge showdown challenge

T300: 296hp
Tmax: 370hp
What model is this? GT-X? Infini III? GT-Limited?

Is this premium or standard?

Also, I couldn't find a '91 model in the database.

I'd say it was the PremiumÂ…but he did say it's from the OCDÂ…just use the Premium RX7 until he reconfirms. :P

Back