The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Panoz, finally, it's been a pain in the rear to try and find that in the UCD!

Less than 45mins

- M A Z D A F U R A I -​

although the new perma borrow, makes OCD a bit of an anti climax.

I'd love PD to make it red.

RED Mazda Furai? I think there's around 11 colours, I'd love PD to make it all the colours :) 👍

30mins

Edit just checked there's 12, with Gran Turismo Red & Gran Turismo Red Metallic

Nitrous ox
RED Mazda Furai? I think there's around 11 colours, I'd love PD to make it all the colours :) 👍

30mins

That would be awesome. I'll take mines in green.

Don't work on my XL edition. App doesn't work either so I'm screwed over.

You must be doing something wrong, unzipped the download, got the permanent Car Borrower blue box on PC, typed your PSN A/c name in and browsed for yourPSN gamesave folder, its the one PS3 -> SAVEDATA -> BCES00569-GAME?

Then its just a click and perma-borrow away, watch out though as your gamesave needs to be less than 4000kbs to not lose stuff :) 👍

Right..The borrow app should work fine with any disc.. It's the borrow glitch that only works with original disc, two very different methods.

The borrow app only works on Windows friendly software though (at least that's my understanding?)

Right..The borrow app should work fine with any disc.. It's the borrow glitch that only works with original disc, two very different methods.

The borrow app only works on Windows friendly software though (at least that's my understanding?)

Agreed:cheers:

playnthru

I'll psn pm you my problem for the app. There this message that keeps appearing when I do it.

Sorry, I mistook the guilty face for any one of indifferent, odd, and sick faces. All so similar. :guilty: :indiff: :odd: :ill: :dunce:

:confused:That's 17 cars there has never been an ODD number, as far as I know :scared:

these are handy

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 x 10

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 x 29

Thank you watermelonpunch :) 👍

If that is the list, a lot of my prayers have been answered.

I know isn't it pretty wonderful? :drool:

(I'm pretty sure I got it all correct. That's what took me so long - double checking.)

Nitrous ox - checking again - maybe I missed one??

Update: fixed 👍 Missed the stingray

I know isn't it pretty wonderful? :drool:

(I'm pretty sure I got it all correct. That's what took me so long - double checking.)

Nitrous ox - checking again - maybe I missed one??

Update: fixed 👍 Missed the stingray

The Stingray was already in your list.

The Stingray was already in your list.

:lol: this is why I was hoping someone else would do this. :guilty:

THIS ONE I missed..

(S) Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
List generated on mygranturismo.net (edit)

I think. :odd:

At least I'm pretty sure I didn't add any that are not in the ocd. That would be worse, I'd have an angry mob of gtp villagers with flaming torches after me here. :scared:
flamingtorches.gif

Is there also a new Seasonal? They usually come together, but there's no new thread in this forum . . . and I can't check for a bit.

Is there also a new Seasonal? They usually come together, but there's no new thread in this forum . . . and I can't check for a bit.
NASCAR 650pp something or other various tracks. Sorry didn't look beyond the prize - which was lvl 21 ticket I believe, and I'm not interested in tickets higher than 10. :lol:

NASCAR 650pp something or other various tracks. Sorry didn't look beyond the prize - which was lvl 21 ticket I believe, and I'm not interested in tickets higher than 10. :lol:

Yeah, I looked on the news page - should've checked there first, sorry.

And NASCAR at London :scared:

I'll psn pm you my problem for the app. There this message that keeps appearing when I do it.

Ok, but I don't do the app or glitch..I'm using MacBook Pro without windows friendly software. I only trade the old fashion way. I have no idea about how to work either of those methods, only what I read here on GTplanet.👍

Back