Hole Shot Performance, Lotus Elise 111R/T coming soon.

• Thread starter fbccars924
  • 140 comments
It is the GT-X FC from the OCD. I might have got the year wrong. The tune is on a DS3 as well.
If your testing for TMAX the RX7 is tuned for T300. Venom Touge Viper is my Tmax car.

Edit: Due to un forseen occurences my tuning will be halted until further notice.

Last edited:
OCD…as in online dealership? Or do you mean the premium dealership? I'm not sure about the current cycle of OCD cars anyway so you may as well clear it up here. :P

From GTP Hot Version Touge Challenge
fbccars924 – Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ‘90

Sector Time: 33.467

Impressions: An old FC! What a beautiful car. This car feels a little odd. It turns nicely but the LSD just kills the cornering confidence. The car has a nice, smooth, torquey engine and a nice and long transmission paired with it. The suspension is soft and causes a bit of understeer but is otherwise great. The problems start with the LSD and the brakes. The car’s LSD is set to basically create exit oversteer in every corner and that killed my cornering speed and confidence a lot. The brakes were set too low (ABS 0 balance?) and caused very long stopping distances. The car needs brake and LSD improvements.

Pros:
-Good grip
-Excellent acceleration
-Excellent transmission
-Excellent suspension

Cons:
-Exit oversteer
-Fair brakes

Score: 95/100

By no means the best of the pack but, I am glad to say that this will be the fire under my butt to better this tune for next season. Thank you Rob for being gentle with it. :cheers: See you at TMax.

fbccars924 – Mazda RX-7 GT-X FC ‘90
Sector time:
0:59.721
My impressions: I find that the FC3S RX-7 is a rare sight at Touge due to the tailhappiness of the car, But this FC seems to have had that problem toned down enough for the car to have a decent amount of grip. Rotation is good once the tyres are warmed up and the acceleration is good. I felt the suspension was a little soft at time causing me to run wide in some turns...
Pros:
- Good Grip
- Good acceleration
- Good Rotation
Cons:
- A little soft
- Minor Oversteer
My Score: 97/100
Thank you Slender for the kind review. :cheers:

Here's my review of your FC:

Since I've been tuning my FC for many months, it's basically one of the cars I feel close to. This car almost felt like mine, except this has less horsepower, and somehow oversteers in corner exits. That's one point that could be fixed. Once the tires warm up, though, that's when things turn out nicely.

Pros:
-Great to drive
-Excellent response
-Excellent balance

Cons:
-Corner exit oversteer

My score: 97

Your average score: 96.3

Last review with a tally total of 289/300 possible and a Average score of 96.3

Thank you Mat123. I cant wait to get my PS3 back and implement the suggestions and try to get the car more refined for next season. :cheers:

Last edited:
Customer Car Tune

Subi 22b STI

Tuned for ShootDaCar
Car Provided by VTiRoj

22b ALA Bunta

Ecu tuning
Sports intake
race airfilter
Sports exhaust manifold
sports Cat
Race exhaust
6spd close ratio gear box
All drive train components(dont feel like typing them out)
and Fully Custom suspension
Oil chang and Engine rebuild were used
If it isn't listed I didnt touch it

Dampers EX: 6/6
Dampers Comp:4/3
Camber: 2.0/1.0
toe: -0.15/0.20

LSD
Initial: 5/5
accel: 25/50
decel: 10/15

Brake Bias: 3/1

Power distribution: 20/80

No aid's save for ABS 1
No Aero
No limiter

413hp(broken in and possibly worn out)
1270kg
506pp
on Comfort Hard tires

This car was requested to be a drifter. So, after some speculation and an offer to give me the car to be tuned I set to work. I ran out to the Trial Mountain to start tune the tail out of it. I got to drivin it and started realizing that this IS the car that Bunta Fujiwara(InitialD) bought after giving the 86 to his son Takumi. As such this car is a fun car to get sideways. Enjoy.

This cars mad thanks fbccars:) love it probably one of the cars that illd recommend to all new beginner 4wd Drifters

Thanks Shoot (the guy that requested the tune:)

Here's my review of your FC:

Since I've been tuning my FC for many months, it's basically one of the cars I feel close to. This car almost felt like mine, except this has less horsepower, and somehow oversteers in corner exits. That's one point that could be fixed. Once the tires warm up, though, that's when things turn out nicely.

Pros:
-Great to drive
-Excellent response
-Excellent balance

Cons:
-Corner exit oversteer

My score: 97

Your average score: 96.3

The score sheet post is finished. Enjoy. Feel free to add to it by trying the car out and telling me what needs improved on.

Nope, I wish i did. I never got em to work. I even used a pretuned wheelie tune and couldnt get it to work. I do have a Nismo GTR LM road car that I am unsure why I have it lol. Just give me a holler on what you looking for in it and I'll see what can be done to it.

Edit: the wheelies my Vipers are doing is because of the hill on Trial Mountain.

Nope, I wish i did. I never got em to work. I even used a pretuned wheelie tune and couldnt get it to work. I do have a Nismo GTR LM road car that I am unsure why I have it lol. Just give me a holler on what you looking for in it and I'll see what can be done to it.

Edit: the wheelies my Vipers are doing is because of the hill on Trial Mountain.

Just another drift tune

Lol, well, I might have a car I need a Guinea pig for lol. I'll put it on share tomorrow. It's not a car i'll post as it is not in the image I want my shop in. I also, have a new ACR I'm workin on that is faster than my ACR 11' with almost 100hp less. when you drive the guinea pig car you'll know. The ACR is not posted and isn't quite ready to post.

Lol, well, I might have a car I need a Guinea pig for lol. I'll put it on share tomorrow. It's not a car i'll post as it is not in the image I want my shop in. I also, have a new ACR I'm workin on that is faster than my ACR 11' with almost 100hp less. when you drive the guinea pig car you'll know. The ACR is not posted and isn't quite ready to post.

going to gt5 now

Going to take a break guys. I know I'm in the middle of a touge run and Hotversion Tmax. I will finish posting the Hotversion car but I'm stopping the Touge series in favor of going back to basics and re learning to drive and tune on GT5.

I'm back again with two new tunes for some classics that never seem to get much attention. Both are Touge Showdown cars and are well suited for almost any track with minor gear adjustments. The first is going to be a T200 Compliant car

just for a refresher and those that aren't following the GTP Touge Showdown the rules for the Touge are as follows.

Touge 200
This class will feature cars with horspower values up to 200HP, and has a 2.0 engine size limit. This class uses Sports Hard Tires.
Touge 300
This class will feature cars with horspower values up to 300HP, and has a 3.0 engine size limit. This class uses Sports Hard Tires.
Touge MAX
This class will feature cars with no horsepower restrictions, and has no engine size limit. This class uses Sports Soft Tires.

Season 3 Additions:

- Touge 400 (3.5 Engine size limit)
- Touge 500 (4.0 Engine size limit)
- Removal of Touge MAX
- Sport Hard Tires or less
- CR. Limit for buying cars. (Cars must cost less than 120,000 CR)

List of Chassis modification allowed
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon hood
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement

Ballast
Use 5% of total car use.
Example: 960(Weight) x 5%(0.05) = 48kg

Power Limiter
Any less than 95% Power Limiter use is prohibited.

Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission is allowed, as long as it doesn't alter the no. of gears.
If the FC Transmission alters the no. of gears, just disregard the added gear by making it either too long or too short.

Every other tuning part is allowed, such as Flywheel, etc...

List of Aids allowed
ABS only. Don't use it if the actual car doesn't have it.

Street cars only!

I will of course be including the ending score total in the tune sheet as well as each tester's thoughts in placeholders in the immediate next post after the tune.
I haven't a clue where SVX is but I hope to hear from him soon. As his Sir-II EG is going to be competing in the T200 with my car from what I hear.

2000gt "T"

Touge Setup
199hp@ 7300rpm
159 ft/lbs @5400rpm
998kg
415pp(competitive up to 475pp)

NO AIDS AT ALL

Parts:
Weight Reduce Stage 2
Window Weight Reduce
Engine Stage 1
Sports Ex. Manifold
Titanium Race Exhaust
Full Custom Trans.
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Race Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Full Custom Suspension

Suspension:
Ride Height- -15/-15
Spring Rate- 11.0/9.0
Extension-5/5
Compression- 3/3
Stabilizers- 4/4
Camber- 2.5/2.5
Toe- -0.25/0.30

Trans:
1st:2.753
2nd:1.916
3rd:1.497
4th:1.169
5th:0.993
Final:3.983
Top Speed:137mph
Diplayed TS:149mph

Diff:
Initial TQ- 7
Accel- 15
Brake- 10

Brake Bias- 2/1
ABS-OFF

I originally intended this to be an off the wall Touge car for the Season 3 T200 of GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown. After finishing the tune I realized I had overlooked a rule limiting base price of car at 120k cr. , coming in at 160k cr. it was ruled to be in violation(no problem though 👍). I love this car and the feel it has. I have had alot of fun tuning and driving this beautiful car and am working on and even faster version to tackle larger and faster tracks. Although this is a Touge car it does like most race tracks with no alterations from the Touge setup I was able to run sub 1 minute laps at Suzuka East Short course(furthest right on practice) and 1:10.xxx with a consistency of less than a second. Despite it's low power and torque numbers it is not for the feint of heart, it is almost as deadly as any Viper if not every bit as deadly.

(pics to come)

MR-2/S Touge 200

Tune works on MR-S S edition '99 and
MR-2 Spyder. comfirmed.

Parts List:
Weight reduce stage 1
Window weight reduce
Ecu Tuning
Sports Intake Mani.
Sports Airfilter
FC Trans
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi race flywheel
Adjustable LSD
FC Suspension.

suspension:
Ride height: -15/-15
Spring rates: 4.4/6.6
Extension: 5/6
Compression:3/4
ARB: 4/4
Camber: 4.0/3.0
Toe: -0.25/0.10

diff

Initial: 7
Accel:30
Decel:5

BB: 6/3

Trans.
1st-2.826
2nd-2.119
3rd-1.685
4th-1.384
5th-1.139
6th-0.981
final-3.176
Top Speed-124

Set Final to 4.500 then top speed then gears then reset final to above setting

It may only have 199hp but dont let it fool you. It is quick. This car is a product of a new view on driving and a slightly more practiced hand. I no longer use the E-brake (unless drifting) as was the norm with previous tunes. Hope the testers enjoy this car as much as I have.

Edit: Gear ratios for MR-2 Spyder are slightly different

Last edited:
Well, watched the movie "The Wraith" last night and got inspired to make my interretation of thisV
TheWraith.jpg

The Dodge Turbo Interceptor or The Wraith in the movie "The Wraith"
Now, You can probably guess what car I'm using in the next two tunes.

The first, is a hopped up Full Tune of the base car that I call the Stealth Interceptor
the second is a little more focused and not quite as powerful but for where it's tuned to be at home Grip and agility are more important than raw power, Not to say ~370hp is not powerful. I call this one the Touge Interceptor. Both cars are awaiting final tweaks and Pics. I am a tad backed up on Pics right now. Release is projected to be early this coming week. 👍

Touge Showdown Update Ladies and Gents. The Watering Hole has two tunes entering in to the T200 this season. I have Entered my MR-S/2 that was recently posted and SVX is Updating his Si Civic for the Comp. Keep your eyes out for the score sheet for mine and SVX's Cars. or watch for them to be posted Here at the GTP Touge Showdown Thread.

Stealth Interceptor

Built on 4200R Concept by Isuzu

On Sports Softs or Race Hards depending on driver skill is even manageable on Sports Hards.

Parts:

Weight Reduce Stage 3
Window Weight Reduce
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Mani.
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat Converter
Full custom Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Race Flywheel
Full Custom Suspension

Suspension Tuning:
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 7.5/8.7
Extension: 6/6
Compression: 4/3
Anti-roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 3.0/2.5
Toe: -0.25/0.25

LSD:

Accel: 25
Decel: 10

Brake Balance: 5/3

Trans: FROM DEFAULT IN THIS ORDER

Top speed: 199mph
1st:2.975
2nd:1.861
3rd:1.354
4th:1.049
5th:0.841
Final: 4.062(adjust to suit track) typically +/- .250- .500

No Aids aside from ABS.

I was always a fan of old movie cars and this car made me think of the Turbo Interceptor from "The Wraith" so I set to making this car a bit more fun. I started with power mods bringing it to a Naturally Aspirated 447HP(with 29.1miles) The tune was pretty well laid out for me because of my Touge Interceptor(coming soon) so I just amplified it and focused a little bit more on power. Now just paint it black and put the BBS RS's in Gold Metallic on it and you have your very own Stealth Interceptor.

(Pics to come.)

Watering Hole Tunes Civic SiR-II Performance Package *UPDATED*

Based on the Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91

[PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED SOON]

SPECIFICATIONS:

195BHP at 7700rpm (347.3kms)
18kgfm at 7200rpm (347.3kms)
1040kg
403pp
Sports Hards tyres

PARTS:

FC LSD
Sports Cat
6 Speed Close Ratio Transmission
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Sports Hard tyres
Oil Change

SUSPENSION:

Ride height: F: 0 R: 0
Spring rate: F: 5.8 R: 2.9
Dampers (extension): F: 4 R: 4
Dampers (compression): F: 4 R: 4
Anti roll bars: F: 2 R: 4
Camber: F: 2.4 R: 0.8
Toe: F: 0.00 R: -0.10

LSD:

Initial: 5
Accel: 40
Deccel: 20

BRAKE BALANCE CONTROLLER:

Brake Balance: F: 5 R: 5

WEIGHT ADJUSTMENT:

Ballast Amount (kg): 52
Ballast Position: 50

POWER LIMITER:

Power level: 100%

Assists: ABS: 1, TC: 0, SRF off.

Tuned with a manual transmission.

Ah, the good 'ol Civic, the starting point for many, many beginners. The Civic wasn't too bad stock, thanks to its awesome VTEC. All I thought it needed a little bit more power. Sadly, during that it seemed the chassis could not cope with it, so then I went all out and made it cope. :lol:

The Civic is a fun, grippy little car aimed at beginners that need a little bit more power to keep up in the more powerful races.

Tuned at Trial Mountain and GVS.

BTW, I'd like to thank Grand Prix, arora, Skython, Daniel, fbccars924, Rotary Junkie, Onboy and Korza (I'm probably forgetting a few. If so, sorry!) for all of the time and effort they put in to this little Civic. With out all of you, it would understeer straight into a wall, go through it, through a tree, then a building, then a parked car, and then fall into the ocean (tl;dr: handle really badly)! :cheers:

Thanks for looking. :cheers:

Comments and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated. :cheers:

Last edited:
👍 I only helped a little. :lol: For the record I cant tune FF's for squat.

Edit: parts/settings not listed are Camber:2.4/0.8 and you do have to buy the LSD upgrade and Sports Cat.

Last edited:
T200 Results for My personal MR-S/2

First up: Slender
fbccars924 – Toyota MR-S S Edition ‘99
Sector Time: 0:58.693
My impressions: This MR-S felt nice to drive, Rotation, Speed & acceleration where all good and it didn’t felt too stiff in the turns, However it did have some oversteer on the exit of some of the tighter turns...
Pros:
- Good acceleration
- Good rotation
- Good Straight line Speed

Cons:
- Minor oversteer on turn exit
My Score: 99/100

Next up is: Mat123

fbccars924

Toyota MR-S S Edition '99

Time: 33.913

While this car may have nice handling capabilities when well-tuned, I noticed that I'm often faced by mild corner entry to mid-corner push, and some rather unpredictable oversteer from mid-corner to exit. I'm not really bothered by the rest of the parts, since it's already nicely put together. I just think the suspension and LSD could use some improvement. I'm often getting some outside wheelspin. The handling characteristics of this car somewhat annoy me, since the car can't seem to make up it's mind whether it chooses to understeer or oversteer, also snaps back when I try to correct the oversteer. It does feel nice once you get used to it, however.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Good Stability
- Great Acceleration
- Great Brakes

Cons:
- Handling Characteristics (As explained above)

Score: 97/100

Thank you Hei for doing the testing to expedite T200. Rob had some issues that disallowed him to post results in a timely manner, but all is good. Thank you Rob as well for your service as a Judge. On to results.

Hei
On to fbccars924.

Lap time:3:07.247

Sector 2: 33.771 ,Sector 3: 59.336
This car killed me. It oversteers more than Onboy's, with a ginormous spoiler! THis car needs the dampers re-tuned desperately, as the car oversteers like mad on exit. On the plus, I did manage a fairly last lap with lots of throttle control and early braking. I would have gotten into the high 3:06 range, but the oversteer kept stopping me every time I outran my ghost. It does have slight understeer off throttle though, like a 4wd car.

Pros:
-above average entry
-Can be fast(with serious care)

Cons:
-Oversteers like mad
-slight understeer off throttle

Verdict:95/100

not bad for my first MR entry.

Last edited:
Results for SVX's EG SIR Performanc Pack

First again we have:Slender

SVX – Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) ‘91
Sector Time: 1:00364
My impressions: After driving Snakes EG last season i felt i had to compare this EG to that, And after running 3 laps i think they are very alike... I sense this EG has been tuned around its transmission as there is no wheel spin what so ever and it rotates how you what it to. I did notice some minor understeer in some of the turns... Possible T200 S2 EG VS This EG Side Battle???
Pros:
- Great LSD
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission

Cons:
- Minor understeer
My Score: 99/100

And: Mat123

SVX

Honda Civic SIR-II (EG) '91

Time: 34.681

This is quite impressive, really. I've driven a few EGs back then, and this is undoubtedly one of the best I've driven so far. The chassis really holds the car down now, and the suspension seems to do its job really well. The LSD is good, and the wheel slip is much less than you'd usually expect from an EG. The handling tends to suffer a bit of understeer in some corners, but the rotation is just right. Overall, a great handling car.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Excellent Stability
- Good Acceleration
- Great Handling
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Suffers from a bit of Understeer

Score: 98/100

Thank you again Hei from the guys here at The Watering Hole

Hei
SVX's EG6.

Lap time: 3:13.855

Sector 2: 34.885 ,Sector 3: 1:00.721

This car is fun and easy to drive. It is rather slow and has retained a bit of understeer off throttle. On-throttle though, it is a grippy little beast.

Pros:
-Amazing suspension
-Great turn in on throttle
-Fine tuned trans

Cons:
-Pretty slow
-mild understeer off throttle

Verdict: 98/100

Last edited:
Just waiting on results from Rob and to get pics. I have a couple cars to post up. I may also be attempting to set up a new class of Formula GT Racing series. I call it Formula 500. PM or FR me for details, I would actually like to run a few test races with some other drivers to get an idea of how competitive the series would be.
As of now the requirements are.
-FGT Power limited to 500hp
-No more than stock DF IE cannot turn DF higher than Default settings
-Racing tires(unless race conditions call for other)

Usually cars get easier to drive as they get less powerfull, with the FGT this is partially true. It becomes easier in some respects but gets worse in others. Try setting a F500 car up for yourself. I'm debating on posting my personal F500 car's tune.

Last edited:
Roadster TC

Tuned For Kingstang5oh

Sports Soft tires (for best times)
Sports hard tires (for a bit of fun)

I only added:
Engine Stage 3
and a Super Charger

Suspension:

Height: -10/-10
Spring rates: 10.6/9.3
Dampers Ext. : 5/6
Dampers Comp. :3/4
Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 1.0/0.7
Toe: -0.15/0.20

LSD:
Accel: 25
Decel:20

Downforce: 20/45

BB(optional):6/4 w/ ABS on 1

Power limiter: 100% wide open just how I like it

Transmission: Note: reset to default then set in this order

1st:2.841
2nd:2.003
3rd:1.515
4th:1.211
5th:0.995
Final:4.039
Topspeed: 162mph(default)

Great little track day car that can be down tuned as low as you need and still handle great. I tuned mine on SH tires bearing in mind it would be a bit slower and harder to control on them. After I was happy with the SH handling I put the SS tires on and began running laptimes between 5 and 6 seconds faster than with SH. Tuned at Tsukuba and Laguna Seca with times of 1:01.xxx and 1:34.xxx with consistencies of ~+/- .250 seconds on both respectively. Enjoy it as much as I have.

Back