◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
I'm going to miss spa. As much as i enjoy it I also think it's the reason I've been doing so well in the standings recently.

I can relate to that...it's been good to me as well!
Real fun track, it will be back.

Here's a fact that I found interesting...both races in round three this week were won by one driver in each Division except for D1.

And Jester...nice work!!!

Are there any practice sessions for S.N.A.I.L members? If so what nights and times? Im new and just trying to learn the ins and outs.

Are there any practice sessions for S.N.A.I.L members? If so what nights and times? Im new and just trying to learn the ins and outs.

WEDNESDAY
Event: Official Practice Races using the Sunday night format
Location: Open Lobby (Room # will be posted 10 minutes before start)
Time: 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific

That said, always watch the thread for posts from other SNAILs because some(most) nights there will be impromptu practice sessions in Division 1 lounge.

WEDNESDAY
Event: Official Practice Races using the Sunday night format
Location: Open Lobby (Room # will be posted 10 minutes before start)
Time: 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific

That said, always watch the thread for posts from other SNAILs because some(most) nights there will be impromptu practice sessions in Division 1 lounge.

Hooker,
I will post the practice rooms at 9:45pm EST, buy your cars, break them in and join the fun!

Welcome to SNAIL! :gtpflag:

Where's the prize B selection? :crazy:

JK. Congrats on the win!

311 ponies under the hood just with an oil change! I like it... Should provide more paint exchange at Rome!

Yea, Since sunday I actually had a faster car in mind since rome has a couple of really nice braking opportunities where faster drivers are able to get ahead like the first corner and the left hander after the chicane. In the alfa the car was so slow that people were just drafting and passing. I think that in the BMW, if you get a good exit from the previous corners, you should be side by side for the breaking opportunities.

Wheww. That was an ordeal! But the thrustmaster is back up and running again for the first time in too long.

I really missed SNAIL and can't wait to see and race with you all this Sunday!!!

I'm especially happy to be back on GTPlanet. Now I can quit using candy crush saga to kill my spare time...man I hate that game lol

Great pick on the Bimmer, Alb. I really like it....sneakin up on 1:19 hehehe

Wheww. That was an ordeal! But the thrustmaster is back up and running again for the first time in too long.

I really missed SNAIL and can't wait to see and race with you all this Sunday!!!

I'm especially happy to be back on GTPlanet. Now I can quit using candy crush saga to kill my spare time...man I hate that game lol

Great pick on the Bimmer, Alb. I really like it....sneakin up on 1:19 hehehe

Good stuff 👍 Glad to get you back on the grid :)

Candy Crush, really ... :lol:

Prize A Selection

Acura NSX RM 91 - Nurburgring GP/D

I can finally run this car that I've been saving? :D
While im here, im sorry to my D5 bros that I couldn't race Sunday, I was out at a birthday party and couldn't make it back in time to race.

Really early notice but I will be out the next two Sunday's. Family vaca to Disney. I'll return on June 23rd.

If I could get replays from June 16th I'll do pics for that week as we will be getting back home in the 17th. Any D4 folks who would like to send those via email shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address.

Anyone else think "jobyone kanobe" whenever they see jobys name?
Well for the first 6 year of my life I went by Joby. Then this silly movie came out and suddenly I was "Joby wan Kanobe". Needless to say at that age having a nickname based on a really old guy was not cool. So I went back to using my real name. As I child I miss heard and thought everyone was calling me Jobyone. Years passed and it just became my username for things web related. I never have to worry about other people using it:)

Back