<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes its a 1:59...not gonna say just how much faster at the mo but it is faster then the .975 I did earlier...no wing and I can do 2:00 min laps right the way up to and including lap 7...so tire wear doesn't really effect my car thank god... this next race should be an epic fight...im lookin forward to it...the focus is nearly as fast as but then again its not fully tuned so im sure that its as fast...the crossfire does it in 2:00 as well when pushed to the very limit...I don't have an SRT4 but I would assume its just as fast...if not a little faster as it has better brakes...an interesting race that will be full of surprises...I cant wait...

yeah I just spotted my mistake...it should have read... !:%(.(&%... oops

yes its a 1:59...not gonna say just how much faster at the mo but it is faster then the .975 I did earlier...no wing and I can do 2:00 min laps right the way up to and including lap 7...so tire wear doesn't really effect my car thank god... this next race should be an epic fight...im lookin forward to it...the focus is nearly as fast as but then again its not fully tuned so im sure that its as fast...the crossfire does it in 2:00 as well when pushed to the very limit...I don't have an SRT4 but I would assume its just as fast...if not a little faster as it has better brakes...an interesting race that will be full of surprises...I cant wait...

yeah I just spotted my mistake...it should have read... !:%(.(&%... oops

I got some stuff to do then...

Sorry for the delay in results and things... very busy weekend. Will get them up tomorrow evening.

Had an enquiry about Nissan weight as well which will need looking at in the week.

Please use the longer pit exit (i.e. the inside of the barriers and out after Turn 2)

Ok no problem...tho as I have never used that part of the track I'm finding it difficult to judge braking points... so hopefully nobody will be right behind me lol .... I'm asuming it's two wheels inside the lines as per usual and not straight lining it thru where the pit exit meets the track...

Ok no problem...tho as I have never used that part of the track I'm finding it difficult to judge braking points... so hopefully nobody will be right behind me lol .... I'm asuming it's two wheels inside the lines as per usual and not straight lining it thru where the pit exit meets the track...

Id guess its okay if you don't block. I go as straight as possible here because it throws you out straight onto t3 braking point...

Id guess its okay if you don't block. I go as straight as possible here because it throws you out straight onto t3 braking point...

I wouldn't block on purpose but I have spun it out by out braking myself there ...and if you go straight thru you cut accross the lines big time....

Results from Autumn Ring:

Race 1:

1. Red_Leader
2. canyondrifter
3. Sig1611
4. Weezy_7
5. skengdigi
6. Strawman__Andy (warning)
7. Scaniabebe
8. PleaseD1e
9. mosendtner
10. rolo912011
11. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:21.971
Lap Leaders: Sig1611, mosendtner, Red_Leader

Race 2:

1. Red_Leader
2. canyondrifter
3. PleaseD1e
4. skengdigi
5. Scaniabebe
6. Strawman__Andy
7. rolo912011
8. Weezy_7
9. mosendtner
10. karsten_beoulve
DNF. Sig1611

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:21.864
Pole Position: Red_Leader
Lap Leaders: Red_Leader, canyondrifter

Race 3:

1. Red_Leader
2. skengdigi
3. Scaniabebe
4. canyondrifter
5. mosendtner (warning)
6. PleaseD1e
7. Weezy_7
8. rolo912011
9. Sig1611
10. karsten_beoulve
DNF. Strawman__Andy

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:22.250
Lap Leaders: mosendtner, Red_Leader

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. Appeals must be made within 24 hours of this post.

Points up shortly.

Latest Points:​

Drivers' Points:

ppys.png

Teams' Points:

t3s6.png

Manufacturers' Points:

nfx2.png

Independents' Points:

ldbv.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Daytona Road Course (05/09/13)

Laps: 10

Pit Window: 4 - 7

---

Race 1 Grid:

(rabbit_9-8)
1. vylkrie
(Furinkazen)
(gedi69)
2. Sig1611
(GTP_PaulMac)
3. mosendtner
4. Weezy_7
5. karsten_beoulve
6. Scaniabebe
7. TheOldStig
8. Mrbrendon999
9. rolo912011
10. Strawman__Andy
11. canyondrifter
12. Red_Leader
13. PleaseD1e
14. skengdigi

If everyone dropped a score...

1. Red_Leader - 198
2. PleaseD1e - 192
3. skengdigi - 191
4. canyondrifter - 191
5. Strawman__Andy - 164
6. rolo912011 - 132

👍 :)

If everyone dropped a score...

1. Red_Leader - 198
2. PleaseD1e - 192
3. skengdigi - 191
4. canyondrifter - 191
5. Strawman__Andy - 164
6. rolo912011 - 132

👍 :)

It's close...closer than I realised...just 7 points between the top 4...

Looks as though Red has made an epic comeback with the Crossfire. 👍 It's a rapid machine now. :lol: I reckon that it's an FR for the championship this season, Crossfire obliterated Autumn Ring and was pretty bleeding good around HSR too. It also sounds as though Daytona won't cause it any problems either. Well done Rob....good win. ;)

Daytona should be a good race although I'm slower than I thought mostly 2:01's and a few funky laps from time to time. Turn 1 is lethal, I predict a few will get caught out there especially with the added speed from slipstreaming. The pit exit is tight too, never used that exit before so I'll be taking it easy.

Need to do some practice tomorrow , havent done a lap yet .

The last 2 tracks are fr tracks so it will be tough , only good thing is the last 2 tracks have long start finish straights .

Rolo,

Looking at the series if it's not full, any issues with me watching on Thursday?

Interested to see how the series has evolved as plenty of new guys about.

I don't want to race as I'm still very much in my GT5 funk but I'm still hoping to be involved once GT6 is out.

Looks as though Red has made an epic comeback with the Crossfire. 👍 It's a rapid machine now. :lol: I reckon that it's an FR for the championship this season, Crossfire obliterated Autumn Ring and was pretty bleeding good around HSR too. It also sounds as though Daytona won't cause it any problems either. Well done Rob....good win. ;)

Daytona should be a good race although I'm slower than I thought mostly 2:01's and a few funky laps from time to time. Turn 1 is lethal, I predict a few will get caught out there especially with the added speed from slipstreaming. The pit exit is tight too, never used that exit before so I'll be taking it easy.
I don't know about epic. Autumn Ring was a one-off, but neccessary to avenge the FF domination at Monza. I think you know where things have gone wrong for you at the last couple of rounds. You will make a comeback. You've just had a bad couple of weeks that's all. My first two weeks were terrible. Like skeng says, the finish line positions for the rest of the season are very favourable for the FFs.

Anything I can do in the Crossfire I can match or beat in the 330i. So it's definitely not over-spec'd.

Was loving your handbrake technique at Autumn Ring btw :sly: Very slick!

I don't know about epic. Autumn Ring was a one-off, but neccessary to avenge the FF domination at Monza. I think you know where things have gone wrong for you at the last couple of rounds. You will make a comeback. You've just had a bad couple of weeks that's all. My first two weeks were terrible. Like skeng says, the finish line positions for the rest of the season are very favourable for the FFs.

Anything I can do in the Crossfire I can match or beat in the 330i. So it's definitely not over-spec'd.

Was loving your handbrake technique at Autumn Ring btw :sly: Very slick!

Yeah, I've had my fair share of problems recently. Poor racing on my part and some bumps which I could have done without, but it happens. :) I think that the Ford boys have upped their game too, as has Brendon and that makes the mid-field running much tougher than before.

The season is uber close right now and to be fair anyone could win...but my money is on the Crossfire and you Rob. 👍 You drive that car from the back of the grid and fly through the field, it looks composed and finally has some pace. I'm not saying that it's over spec'd because I know how good you can drive. ;)

I've got a little issue at the moment which will have a dramatic effect on my chances of a championship win. It's a dilemma for me and all will be revealed soon. At this moment, things are not looking too good. :lol:

Yeah, I've had my fair share of problems recently. Poor racing on my part and some bumps which I could have done without, but it happens. :) I think that the Ford boys have upped their game too, as has Brendon and that makes the mid-field running much tougher than before.

The season is uber close right now and to be fair anyone could win...but my money is on the Crossfire and you Rob. 👍 You drive that car from the back of the grid and fly through the field, it looks composed and finally has some pace. I'm not saying that it's over spec'd because I know how good you can drive. ;)

I've got a little issue at the moment which will have a dramatic effect on my chances of a championship win. It's a dilemma for me and all will be revealed soon. At this moment, things are not looking too good. :lol:

I may have the pace but not the connection!. By the way guys... I am going for my 2nd year (college) induction day. Which means this may be my last race, if i end up being at college on Thursdays. Lets hope not eh!

Rolo,

Looking at the series if it's not full, any issues with me watching on Thursday?

Interested to see how the series has evolved as plenty of new guys about.

I don't want to race as I'm still very much in my GT5 funk but I'm still hoping to be involved once GT6 is out.

Sure, come in. 👍

Still not practiced yet.

This next race could make or brake my season....it will definitely show who has the talent to take it to the max with all that extra speed that's going to be carried into the 1st corner...good luck everyone...

Back