<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You all do compared to the FRs. But that's what happens when just 2 wheels have to do all the work. You shoulda picked a proper drivetrain layout! :sly: And pad users generally wear their tyres a bit quicker aswell. But I have noticed the FFs seem good on 'cold' tyres. I guess because their fronts are not really that cold for long. The FRs are quite vulnerable on cold tyres as it takes a lot longer to heat the fronts.

You all do compared to the FRs. But that's what happens when just 2 wheels have to do all the work. You shoulda picked a proper drivetrain layout! :sly: And pad users generally wear their tyres a bit quicker aswell. But I have noticed the FFs seem good on 'cold' tyres. I guess because their fronts are not really that cold for long. The FRs are quite vulnerable on cold tyres as it takes a lot longer to heat the fronts.

Aye mate i did choose crossfire at first but I've tuned soooo many frs i needed a break from then xD

Anything under 2:01.000 is good pace.

yeah anywhere near the 2:00 mark will do you well...even a solo 2:01 will get you good results with all the slipstream you will gain on the 2nd half of the lap...qualifying will be interesting...I can see some people getting a 1:58 with a tow...if the cars lined up just right for them that is to get a multiple slipstream...

as for the laps...yeah i'll happily do 11 laps...just like rolo said the more the better...even the unlucky for some 13...hahaha

sorry I know its criptic but im in one of those moods today...lol...there is an actual time written there if you know where to look

Ive given up on single lap pace , i just dont have it this season .

The race will be another close one like high speed ring .

The race will be another close one like high speed ring .

don't just give up after 1 lap mate...im sure you will get there ...your times will start to drop as the laps pass by....your a fast driver...so please don't give up...and your right it should be a close race...I don't know if it will be like high speed ring as I didn't race that one but as long as you can get thru the infield in one piece then you stand a great chance of coming out on top

oops I just re read what ya wrote...ooops...nevermind...I thought that you had just given up after one lap...not that you had given up on the pace of just one lap...but still...you are a fast driver mate

It's not that important. If you race smart you can beat a faster car.

If you get a clean pit stop and avoid any off track shenanigans at turn 1 and the back side chicane you should get decent results.

I know. That's what I got too. Maybe he did it wrong or has a weird keyboard. A 59.975 sure 👍

I'm doing mid to low 2:01s at the moment i recon i can get a 1:59 but I'm sliding alot at the moment and cant get my braking right here...

Turn 1 will be gnarly in the race. On the approach I'm doing about 155mph Han Solo, so with draft it could be ~165mph! Braking from that speed on a banked curve is always gonna be testing. If you have any looseness in your setup it will find you out.

Turn 1 will be gnarly in the race. On the approach I'm doing about 155mph Han Solo, so with draft it could be ~165mph! Braking from that speed on a banked curve is always gonna be testing. If you have any looseness in your setup it will find you out.

I'm upto 160 solo, I'm alright there just keep outbreaking myself

are you guys running with or without a rear wing? From my practices lap times are about the same but obviously no wing is faster on the straights and slower through the corners

Back