<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish u a fast recovery brendon,
The doc told me today that I somehow twisted my foot which is why it becomes swollen, it's odd looking back, I don't remember doing it lol

Wish u a fast recovery brendon,
The doc told me today that I somehow twisted my foot which is why it becomes swollen, it's odd looking back, I don't remember doing it lol

Yeah mate hope i do have a good recovery should be fast but may not

I will be later than usual tomorrow , should get there 7 on the dot or shortly after that .

There is a small chance I may not be racing at all tomorrow... if that's the case I'll leave the reins to one/all of the stewards. It probably won't happen though.

Did i miss the race? If so sorry. I sliced my finger to the bone and had to go to hospital. I should still be able to race as its my middle finger so not using it to race, though i may need to pull out. ( if i havnt missed it.

Going to be a tough race this one. Turn 1 as always has disaster written all over it and overtaking is tough too. Should be an interesting one. :)

went to mountains with someone else driving and as a result i got car sickness for the first time in my life... I'll take a nap and hope i get better for racing for now i have problems even watching a screen.... T_T

Seems our team is cursed this season :P

Good luck everyone...those first few corners will be a challenge...I'm just hoping that ppl give enough room as its not quite wide enough side by side thro those first few bends...but I'm sure it will settle down fast and then the real fun begins...

Latest Posts

Back