<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't like Datona Road at all - I just cannot seam to get the braking points right!
Nurburgring would be nice (not the G/P, I hate that)! :P

For the one make no tuning race, we should use RUF btr's, they are challenging has heck to drive and really fun,so it'll separate the grannies from the kimi's
One make races work best in cars that are relatively stable and easy to drive wheel to wheel. BTRs are hard enough on their own. A track full of BTRs will give awful races. Sorry but it's a bad idea.

One make races work best in cars that are relatively stable and easy to drive wheel to wheel. BTRs are hard enough on their own. A track full of BTRs will give awful races. Sorry but it's a bad idea.

Fair enough mate

It'll be a touring car-style cup. So expect something around 220-320hp stock (after oil change)

Renealt clio v6 sport phase 2 (love driving them), TOM'S chaser, BMW m3 coupe. Anything if that sort of speed / idea is idle for me :P

Had a look, maybe we could look at these possibly (up to you guys)...

Renault Megane Cup (Premium Megane?)
Renault Clio V6 Cup (Premium Clio?)
Honda Type-R Cup (Premium Civic or Integra?)
Mazda MX-5 Trophy (Premium?)
GTi Championship (with the Volkswagen Golf GTi?)
Power of Sweden Trophy (maybe with the C30?)
The Shopping Cart Cup (maybe with the Mini Cooper?)

I'll do anything but the DC5 Integra might be nice? Plus it's sort of the FF equivalent of the FR one make you ran last time with the GT86/BRZ/FR-S.

I'm sure rolo will come up with something good anyway.

as for the results of last weeks race...I knew I would slip a little but 5th?...really?....damn I have some work to do now...lol

I'd love Fuji GT, but I don't mind what we have too much. I find Daytona road a bit boring, I get the Rockingham influence and yet it still doesn't do anything for me.

Tsukuba or fuji f

Tsukuba is a great track but im concerned about incidents there and the pits are buggy too

Andy votes Daytona, and to be honest if nobody else does, then we're going there, because it's my gig and I wanna go there :dopey::sly:

LOL....laying down the law Rolo

Think i'll throw my vote in there then and go for another track:sly:

Nah, only messin. I like daytona anyway even though it probably won't be any good for FR.

Most likely i won't be there anyway...moving back up to Scotland next week so may stick the wheel in storage with my other stuff. Gonna be staying in a guest house for the first couple of weeks.

Back