<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'll be nice to see a few more colours on the grid, with our cars being black it did seem almost monochrome at times. :lol:

Well, over an hour of fiddling with the setups... And I've managed to gain 3 seconds on what I managed Thursday Night...

Was in the 1:26s - not in the 1:23.8 region...

EDIT: Just shaved another 0.5 Seconds off... Watch out!

Last edited:
Well, over an hour of fiddling with the setups... And I've managed to gain 3 seconds on what I managed Thursday Night...

Was in the 1:26s - not in the 1:13.8 region...

EDIT: Just shaved another 0.5 Seconds off... Watch out!

I'm down in the 22s but 1:13?!?! Are you MAAAAADDDDD?

My best best best lap is a 1:22.4 mostly 1:22.8ish

My aim now... 1:21 (best time) with very low 1:22s...
Might knock you down a peg or two! :lol:

But saying that, I'm never brilliant at Time Trials.. I always found myself better performing in the race (oh, and I did get my 20bhp back from the car)!

My aim now... 1:21 (best time) with very low 1:22s...
Might knock you down a peg or two! :lol:

But saying that, I'm never brilliant at Time Trials.. I always found myself better performing in the race (oh, and I did get my 20bhp back from the car)!

You wont be able to, ff just cant cut it here. I'm throwing my car off most of the time trying to get those laps...

With the laps I'm currently getting, I'm not so much throwing it off... It's just throwing plumes of smoke off the front tires trying to haul myself round...

Which means my tires start to go off after about 8 laps...

With the laps I'm currently getting, I'm not so much throwing it off... It's just throwing plumes of smoke off the front tires trying to haul myself round...

Which means my tires start to go off after about 8 laps...

That's 1 more lap then me

Well this will be interesting... You can do about 0.5 seconds a lap faster than me...
However, I can last more laps than you...

It's all down to the Race Length and Pit Window now! :P

Arrrgghhhh sorry forgot about results, and I'm busy all day today. No unexpected surprises though. Hopefully will have them up later.

Had a quick go with a bmw offline managed a 1:20.7 :P
👍 That's impressive. But knowing you, I find it hard to believe it was a quick go. Mr 12 hours a day! :lol: But if tyre/fuel wear was on, grip set to real, and you stayed 2 inside white lines that's fast as ****. Wing or no wing btw?

I could see my way to doing a 21.7 no wing.

You'll have to get it out next time your online; show me.

👍 That's impressive. But knowing you, I find it hard to believe it was a quick go. Mr 12 hours a day! :lol: But if tyre/fuel wear was on, grip set to real, and you stayed 2 inside white lines that's fast as ****. Wing or no wing btw?

Wing, and its offline so add about 7 tenths to it, but yh ill do my best but it took me about 2hrs to do a clean lap XD

Upon trying to go faster i realised that i cut most of the complex (only slightly but gained alot) so i redid the lap and can only manage a 1:22.2 :(

Upon trying to go faster i realised that i cut most of the complex (only slightly but gained alot) so i redid the lap and can only manage a 1:22.2 :(
Ok. No problem. I was beginning to think 20.7 was maybe a typo and you actually meant 21.7 ... but even that is hauling serious ass. Same for low 22s really.

Ok. No problem. I was beginning to think 20.7 was maybe a typo and you actually meant 21.7 ... but even that is hauling serious ass. Same for low 22s really.

Not using dodge yesterday hurt my times in it cant get more then 1:22.9 now sadface

Thanks to scania and skeng for the race tonight. It was interesting to see what I could do while driving the Focus. 👍

Oh, almost forgot, thanks to the amazing Stig too. ;)

Stig - that focus is rapid mate, it's faster than our Alfa even with me at the controller.

Back