<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, the alfa then? Im pretty sure i have one pre tuned but ill make another anyway.

Yeah you can take that 👍

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season as i will be leaving for university tomorrow. I wont be able to race as i have a class on thursdays. Thank you rolo for running this and hope to see everyone in the future at some point. Goodbye!

Good luck hurley, it will change your life for the better! Space always open for you 👍

Results/points today.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season as i will be leaving for university tomorrow. I wont be able to race as i have a class on thursdays. Thank you rolo for running this and hope to see everyone in the future at some point. Goodbye!

Good luck mate! Have a great time at Uni, and hope it all goes well

Few pics from Thursday at High Speed Ring

Race 1, turn 1 - so far so good
image_zpsdf6706c8.jpg

Five wide heading for turn 2 - no big deal for the first lap, but this was on lap 7! Crazy bastards :scared:
image_zpsa409522d.jpg

L-R: Strawman_Andy, Weezy_7, Scaniabebe, rolo912011, skengD

Crossing the bridge before turn 3
10daa268-74d0-46a5-95f7-be3c2f95719b_zps4fff7fb1.jpg

On a side note I think we could organise the paint colours a bit better. There are definitely too many white cars.

Nice pics Rob. Did you get any of the race 1 accident that happened at the start? I've not seen the replay yet.

I agree about the colours...too many the same.

Few pics from Thursday at High Speed Ring

Race 1, turn 1 - so far so good
image_zpsdf6706c8.jpg

Five wide heading for turn 2 - no big deal for the first lap, but this was on lap 7! Crazy bastards :scared:
image_zpsa409522d.jpg

L-R: Strawman_Andy, Weezy_7, Scaniabebe, rolo912011, skengD

Crossing the bridge before turn 3
10daa268-74d0-46a5-95f7-be3c2f95719b_zps4fff7fb1.jpg

On a side note I think we could organise the paint colours a bit better. There are definitely too many white cars.

Great pics m8 nd ye alot of whites xD

Nice pics Rob. Did you get any of the race 1 accident that happened at the start? I've not seen the replay yet.

I agree about the colours...too many the same.
I didn't no. I thought it best just to photo the good stuff.

I know. Wouldn't kill either rolo or skeng to change either. Two almost identical yellow Focus that aren't on the same Team is confusing. I know skeng has a carbon bonnet but that's no help from the back.

Rolo and I both going yellow was a coincidence
I'm sure it was but it's still confusing and I think it would be better if you were different. Buckfast and Romeo-O-Romeo have a similar coincidental problem with white.

Ill have a chat to stig :P
Or me and Weez can change. I'm sure he won't care. I'm not sure he was ever totally sold on the 'Cool Vanilla' in the first place :lol:

But now Siggers is white too. 5 white cars is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
Totally didn't twig that's why it's called Romeo-O-Romeo :dunce: your Dodge was putting me off I think.

Ha xD, tbh i was going with crossfire originally but, i got tired of only tuning fr, 4wd nd mr, the dodge was my first ever ff :P (random back story), but yh i think thts why its called romeo-o-romeo

I have the only (I think) Nissan on the grid and changed it to white from the standard business man like blue colour. I thought at the time that most of the other cars would probably be white so that's why I added the pinkie purple rims to try and give myself some uniqueness :)

Or me and Weez can change. I'm sure he won't care. I'm not sure he was ever totally sold on the 'Cool Vanilla' in the first place :lol:

But now Siggers is white too. 5 white cars is getting ridiculous.

We can change if you want.

The colour on my crossfire was a very similar shade to the one you sent me Rob; so much so I couldn't tell the difference when I repainted it.

We can change if you want.

The colour on my crossfire was a very similar shade to the one you sent me Rob; so much so I couldn't tell the difference when I repainted it.
It could have been the same then. 'Cool Vanilla' is a Chrysler paint. I might see if siggers will change. It'll be easier for him as an Independant.

mrbrendon999
Sounds good which would you prefers? & will ur vid of gvsr be up soon?

I'd prefer midnight purple with brown wheels cus it will standout and it's a little distinctive unless if anyone else is alresdy using some kind of purple who I've missed,

It'll be up by Monday man :-)

I'd prefer midnight purple with brown wheels cus it will standout and it's a little distinctive unless if anyone else is alresdy using some kind of purple who I've missed,

It'll be up by Monday man :-)

Purple it is man, nd brown also ill get painting later. And coolio :D

Back