<- BTCC-5 -> SEASON COMPLETE - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,166 comments

Who is the BTCC Rookie of the Season?

• Red_Leader

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • mosendtner

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • TheOldStig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PleaseD1e

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • acelera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might make thursday if theres space.

May recolour my car to Red/Silver to celebrate earning my MSA Nat B license last Friday :). (I said I like Seats :sly:)

Might make thursday if theres space.

May recolour my car to Red/Silver to celebrate earning my MSA Nat B license last Friday :). (I said I like Seats :sly:)

There will definitely be space.

And congrats! What does that mean you can race now?

---

GP/F will be 9 LAPS, PIT 3 - 6.

Last edited:
I can race in pretty much any club events and stuff like clios, if I had the money to do so..

Currently looking at a few series within SMRC.

C'mon now, you guys are embarrassing me. I'm starting even further back for race 1 this week. Anything can happen. Plus I owe my teamy for a few draft bumps at Indy which really helped me out so I might be rear gunner for Hurley in Race 1.

Did a test with weezy , ran a 13.9

Can probably squeeze out 2 more tenths but low 14s should be my race pace without traffic i expect

Guys, I'm sorry to announce but once again - I shall be unable to race...

The wife went into hospital yesterday - and they want me to pick her up at 3PM which is right in the middle of when I work. So, I've swapped shifts from 4 till Midnight...

Sorry, guys!

Edit: this means I shall be going to work at the age of 22 and returning from work at the age of 23! :P

Guys, I'm sorry to announce but once again - I shall be unable to race...

The wife went into hospital yesterday - and they want me to pick her up at 3PM which is right in the middle of when I work. So, I've swapped shifts from 4 till Midnight...

Sorry, guys!

Edit: this means I shall be going to work at the age of 22 and returning from work at the age of 23! :P
Hope your good lady is ok ... and Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :dunce: <--- party hat.

See you later everyone else.

I won't be here tonight, I can't get the TV to accept my PS3's AV cable.

Sorry I never made it guys work kept me on...

I did a few laps and after a load of mid/low 14s I managed to nail a lap and got a 2:13 489.

Was wondering where that'd leave me, I was in VW at 1320.

Sorry I never made it guys work kept me on...

I did a few laps and after a load of mid/low 14s I managed to nail a lap and got a 2:13 489.

Was wondering where that'd leave me, I was in VW at 1320.
That's good if it's clean; easy to run wide at turn 4 or cut the chicane a bit. Pole was a 13.9 (by rolo the dirty sandbagger :sly: ) and I think the fastest lap of the evening was a 13.7

Never trust Rolo when he says, "I'm off the pace". :odd:

My quickest in the VW was a 14.2, but that was keeping it really smooth....something which I forgot to do in race 2 + 3. 👎

Back