<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
That counts me out of btcc 5 then had fun tonight though

If you ever have another Thursday spare, drop in anyway 👍

Nice to see I'm in my customary 3rd place again (that's the third season in a row now...)

I don't like drop scores.:grumpy: Losing my massive lead.:scared:

I think I might chance cars next season, if Honda gains weight.:sly:

Basically your job is simple next week - you've got to outscore skeng. (Sounds obvious :dopey:)

There will be plenty of choice 👍

EDIT: Apologies to Spurgy, I meant to put a '2' in the 'Wins' column of my table, not the Penalty column :dopey: - you didn't get penalised for anything, that's my bad. 👍

rolo912011
Basically your job is simple next week - you've got to outscore skeng. (Sounds obvious :dopey:)

There will be plenty of choice 👍

Sounds so easy.:lol:
Toyota league first though.👍

Points and Laguna Seca Race 1 grid now up in posts #2 and #3.

----

Honda have won the Manufacturers' Championship.

---

Since nobody from eBay Motors showed up today, the situation in the Teams' Championship is unchanged. Unless skengdigi finds a teammate by next week, or by some miracle the old V8 Mazda team has a second rebirth, eBay Motors will win by default. They hold a 7 point advantage on track.

---

After the first drop score, Strawman__Andy leads the Drivers' Championship by 11 points over skengdigi, and the Independents' Championship by 24 points over myself.

---

Lots to play for at the final round! 👍

(Corsa Cup points will be revealed after next week's race :))

What!?! Team V8 still have a shot how did that happen abductions:scared:??!!??:crazy::lol:

Bonkers what happened to everyone then??:confused: I thought only Julle vanished.:ill:

The usual driver drain that happens every season :scared:

Come back next week for a one-off, could do with the grid numbers and you guys might actually win it. :)

The usual driver drain that happens every season :scared:

Come back next week for a one-off, could do with the grid numbers and you guys might actually win it. :)

Will consult the toad but it would feel like a title by default tbh:indiff: Happy to help if numbers are really that low all the same??👎

Whats a Leg Sec time outta interest.:)

rolo912011
I'd imagine a 1:34 would be good for us humans, maybe a high 1:33. 👍

1:34.7 is what I got last night - possibly 1:34.0 but go a bit too quick and you screw up big time, kerbs throw you off and sand is really bad.

Nope, there's gotta be 2 drivers signed up for the team for it to score points as a Team. You can't be a team by yourself :sly:

What about asking DK (or anyone, in fact, since teams can use different cars now)?

Sorry, but I probably won't have access to my PS3 next Thursday, I'm going to London.

Well, as it's the Season Finale, I think the races should be as spectacular as this! :P

This was a pure classic in Touring Car History, let's see if we can repeat it! :D

Turns out I'll probably be at home on Thursday, so I'll be able to race. 👍

Join me please dk

OK then, I might need some help setting up my car though - I'm not used to using Sports Soft tyres in a racing series.

DK
OK then, I might need some help setting up my car though - I'm not used to using Sports Soft tyres in a racing series.

Pm me your email ill send you my setup for laguna when i make one .

There's no need to e-mail me, just PM me on GTP.

DK
There's no need to e-mail me, just PM me on GTP.

Its easier for me take a photo of the settings sheet and email via mobile .

Let me if email still isnt an option , im not going to spam you with junkmail mate .

Back