<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
*Cough Cough*
Hello? 5 seconds for me! :embarrassed:

Still, on the bright side, he's teaching me how to tackle Spa! :P

I like short reverse grid touring car races which I haven't seen PURE run yet.

So you would have joined my (ABS off) FF Clios if I had got that going :P? Didn't due to my jobs unpredictable schedule though :(.

Still plan to do a few spot races for it here and there, when possible ;).

So you would have joined my (ABS off) FF Clios if I had got that going :P? Didn't due to my jobs unpredictable schedule though :(.

Still plan to do a few spot races for it here and there, when possible ;).

When I had got used to ABS off, yes :lol: Also would depend on the timings :)

When I had got used to ABS off, yes :lol: Also would depend on the timings :)

If I were to try re launch it, it would be a Wednesday or Thursday 9pm-11pm which is about as early I can do really. ABS off with the little bhp and RH tyres just livens it up really, which makes it more fun imo. The format was a 15 or so lap sprint race with a reversed grid 25-30 lap race after, with one mandatory stop. Track dependant but that covers GP/D and Laguna for the most part. (First race is roughly 25 mins, second 45-50 mins.)

This is rather off topic though, have fun at the Spa enduro tomorrow :).

Well, the race is only 8 laps! :P
Anyway, Focus isn't really 100% at all (after several hours of testing, she still isn't great here). So, I will have to use a High Position on the grid to my advantage and defend me position! :)

Japanese Cup thread moved to Racing Series.

have fun at the Spa enduro tomorrow :).
Well, the race is only 8 laps! :P

Indeed, only 8 laps. Scrapped the enduro just to keep things easier. 👍

Can I sign up and just do tonight because I have got nothing on tonight

Yes, what car will you use? There's 1 Ford available and 1 Honda (although Yeratel may take one of either), or there's 3 Mazdas or 3 Renaults 👍

Last edited:
Note to all drivers who still need to drop both their worst scores: after today I will drop 1 of these scores in both the Drivers' and Independents' races 👍

Back