<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
Sorry, mate!
I was only stating my part in this (and asking him to stop being abusive (in a polite manor)!

Anyway, good luck for the next race, all! :D

Before you guys start I didn't read rolos bit till after what I wrote.

👎

Anyway did some testing at Spa and tyre wear is bad (not as bad as with it on very fast - Scaniabebe :P ) but I think tyre wear is more important here than the whole season, but its nothing bad not like two stopping or anything but I think its more important to time the pit stop right and being smoother with the tyres too.

Looks like being a small field this week - it's supposedly 13, but minde and Chia are AWOL and karsten doesn't have the DLC. No sign of JulleGaard for ages either.

👎

Anyway did some testing at Spa and tyre wear is bad (not as bad as with it on very fast - Scaniabebe :P ) but I think tyre wear is more important here than the whole season, but its nothing bad not like two stopping or anything but I think its more important to time the pit stop right and being smoother with the tyres too.

Ah yes, when I didn't realize that someone had changed the Settings to "Fast" and I did 1 lap and was off the track! :lol:

Looks like being a small field this week - it's supposedly 13, but minde and Chia are AWOL and karsten doesn't have the DLC. No sign of JulleGaard for ages either.

Yeah, just means that we can score more points! ;)

Shame, Karsten buy the DLC.:P I think there will be 10+, as long as it isn't really low numbers like 5.:scared:
Ah yes, when I didn't realize that someone had changed the Settings to "Fast" and I did 1 lap and was off the track! :lol:
Yeah I was watching you're tyres and was thinking 3 stop race or something! Glad it was a mistake.👍

Just thought I'd leave a post here so I can keep an eye on things easier :)
BTW, does anyone know if you can subscribe to threads without posting? I hate leaving posts when I have nothing much to say :P

Just thought I'd leave a post here so I can keep an eye on things easier :)
BTW, does anyone know if you can subscribe to threads without posting? I hate leaving posts when I have nothing much to say :P

Lots of posts to catch up on in here, seems like the racing is abit 'hectic' :/

Also surprised to read Wheezy has left? He always seems to be on GT...

I've still not got the desire to play GT so for the time being ill still just check out the thread but I hope it comes back and when it does hopefully I can catch up with you guys, if not maybe see you on Drive Club :D

Anyway, my tip for the title seems to be going ok, keep it up Skeg ;)

Oh, in case it's not clear, Spurgy could be racing in a Mazda this week - in which case, we're fighting for 2nd place :P

Back