<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
Race start 7:15 tonight due to one or two latecomers.

Please clear your system cache in Options -> Network before arriving.

Last edited:
I am sorry sorry about the late arrival, guys!
Have been in Birmingham and left at around 2PM, but got stuck in Traffic!

Just tried to get on, but the Connection kept on dropping out!:grumpy:
However, I should be in, in a few moments! :)

Bad points haul. Pee'd off from race 1, was 2nd in like 2 laps but race just went backwards for me. Race 2 was better (in terms of points, not driving standards) but really needed to win that race, but Skeng had to do the double again. Congrats mate.👍

Good racing, guys...
Good 2nd place in the first race, but I have no idea what happened to the Focus in Race 2?!?

I agree, there was a few accidents there. But, that track is a high speed track, and at high speeds, larger bumps, etc. can be caused.

Also, regarding the Accidents, it was most likely just a lack of space (as 3-4 cars in one small space doesn't work well! However, I'm sure Stewards can look into this!

Whilst they do that, I shall take a look at the Focus which has a huge drop in power! :/

Ok, say whatever you like but I could point out around 10 incidents in race 1 alone and bad sportsmanship all round by some

Ok, say whatever you like but I could point out around 10 incidents in race 1 alone and bad sportsmanship all round by some

How about you be a gentleman and give Rolo or a steward a PM on here, and then walk away rather than kicking up a fuss like what happens in TOCA? 👎

R35-SKYLINE3, calm it?
Yes, there was some incidents in the Races tonight. But, Stewards are dealing with this.
Racing means that you drive fast, and when you drive fast, there will be contact and accidents.

However, do you see us moaning about an incident with another person? No. We apologize and shake hands at the end of the race and move on! If we have a problem, we speak to Stewards in a reasonable manner and deal with the issue.

As I said already, it's a Race. Where we fight at the track (within reason - not just ramming each other off the road), and if there is a problem, we shake hands and move on! :)

Back