<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
are we going to race same day same time? if so i would like to reserve a place. hope there's someone that will team up this time...

are we going to race same day same time? if so i would like to reserve a place. hope there's someone that will team up this time...

Yes, it's just a straight swap of series. I'll put you down 👍

Please take discussion for the new series to the thread from now on - let's keep this one strictly BTCC 👍

I would also love to take part in this series...
Already getting some cash together to fund this (if I am able to race)...

Please inbox me about it, so I can ask some questions, etc.

Thanks,

Jason.

I would also love to take part in this series...
Already getting some cash together to fund this (if I am able to race)...

Please inbox me about it, so I can ask some questions, etc.

Thanks,

Jason.

PM sent, and I'll put your name down. 👍

Cheers, mate...
Done some testing so far this evening; and I'm not currently happy with the setup (but, it is a new car, of course), but I think there may need to be some tweaking before Thursday's race...

Results from Trial Mountain:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. killa_kandy
3. Strawman_Andy
4. rolo912011
5. Jay_1086 (warning)
6. karsten_beoulve
7. II-NOVA-II
8. MSTER232
DNF: hurleyman24

Race 2:

1. killa_kandy
2. skengdigi
3. Strawman__Andy
4. rolo912011
5. Jay_1086
6. MSTER232
7. hurleyman24
8. karsten_beoulve
9. II-NOVA-II

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:33.829 (Race 2)

----​

Please PM me if you would like your penalty/penalties explained. You can appeal if you wish.

Drivers on Probation:

R35 SKYL1N3 and Jay_1086 have 4 penalty points - one more warning means a one-race ban.

minde1974 is also on probation.

-----

Points and Race 1 grid for High Speed Ring up in posts #2 and #3. 👍

Last edited:
Looking forward for my Debut Race (both myself and the Focus) at the High Speed Ring...

Done many hours of testing, to get the car up to speed and so it's competitive (I'm hoping)!

Hopefully we shall have some fun, too! :)

Looking forward for my Debut Race (both myself and the Focus) at the High Speed Ring...

Done many hours of testing, to get the car up to speed and so it's competitive (I'm hoping)!

Hopefully we shall have some fun, too! :)

You'll be on pole - best chance to win or score well.👍

Yes, I am hoping that the Focus shall perform well. I would like to be in the Top 8, at least!
However, we must see how things turn out! I will make sure to push hard, to keep the pressure on you all! ;)

However, as it's the Debut Race, I do hope for a good result, so I can celebrate with Beer after the races, and also maybe score some good Championship Points for Ford! :D

Never liked high speed track always struggled to get it right. Always seen to be about 2 seconds off on average

Guys, i'm gonna have to withdraw from this season and the corsa cup. Things are just too hectic at the minute. No point in me taking up a space if i can't make any of the races.

Hopefully things ease up and i cna join you guys for the 1 make series:tup:

Guys, i'm gonna have to withdraw from this season and the corsa cup. Things are just too hectic at the minute. No point in me taking up a space if i can't make any of the races.

Hopefully things ease up and i cna join you guys for the 1 make series:tup:

That sucks buddy, hope to see you back at some point 👍. To be honest the Corsa Cup has such limited interest, and only 3 rounds now that I don't think it's worth taking too seriously any more, particularly with the Japanese one-make cup coming up.

Wonder what this means for the Teams' crown.

Times: Initially 1.12.9's
Consistently 1.12.4's
Magic Lap 1.12.2XX

On paper it's yours for the taking, but draft will be critical. I think my Fastest Lap in the race in Season 2 was a 1:09, believe it or not. There have been several updates since then, but even so, draft will be a big player.

Back