<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
Ok, say whatever you like but I could point out around 10 incidents in race 1 alone and bad sportsmanship all round by some

Just watched Race 1 through in full from your view and whilst there were a couple of bumps and taps in the last 2 laps that I would consider a bit dodgy, the rest of it is absolutely fine and fair.

Now to Race 2.

Although the incidents in race 1 i will admit nothing worth a penalty but I was just being used as a barrier by some people to help them go round a corner, its disappointing to see tbh

Although the incidents in race 1 i will admit nothing worth a penalty but I was just being used as a barrier by some people to help them go round a corner, its disappointing to see tbh

When ppl do that 35 you can brake and let them go by and then get them on the exit .

Everyone drives different

I mean I was in front and someone hits me wide just because my line is different and I take the corner wider on entry

Results from High Speed Ring:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi (warning)
2. Scaniabebe
3. R35_SKYL1N3
4. Jay_1086
5. hurleyman24
6. rolo912011
7. II-NOVA-II
8. killa_kandy
9. karsten_beoulve
10. Strawman_Andy

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. Strawman__Andy (warning)
3. R35_SKYL1N3 (warning)
4. killa_kandy
5. rolo912011
6. Jay_1086
7. hurleyman24
8. Scaniabebe
9. karsten_beoulve
10. II-NOVA-II

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:11.389 (Race 2)

Corsa Cup Round 1 (Grand Valley East):

1. skengdigi
2. rolo912011
3. Strawman__Andy
4. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:21.796

----​

Please PM me if you would like your penalty/penalties explained. You can appeal if you wish.

Banned Drivers:

R35_SKYL1N3 has now picked up 6 penalty points on track, and is therefore banned for Spa. Further, due to another incident that occurred off-track, he can have Laguna Seca off as well. We won't tolerate abusive, disrespectful and/or threatening behaviour towards any driver in BTCC. It's not cool to act the big man, and it's certainly not the vibe we want here.

Drivers on Probation:

Jay_1086 and Strawman__Andy have 4 penalty points - one more warning means a one-race ban.

minde1974 is also on probation.

-----

Points up in post #2. Race 1 grid for Spa up in post #3. 👍

Last edited:
Points now up.

If Honda lead the Manufacturers' Championship by 76 points after Spa, then they will win it. The gap is currently 97 points.

The Teams' Championship is now eBay Motors' to lose following Weezy's departure and R35's ban. The only thing that can really stop them now is if skeng gets a new team-mate for the last 2 rounds.

I think those Warnings and Bans are fair...
R35-SKYLIN3, I think when you return next season, you need to be a little less aggressive (both driving (if you're struggling to keep up in a Safe Manor, just back off and you might do a little better) and overall Attitude)!

However, I think that last night's Racing was good fun, and that it certainly was interesting! :dopey:

PS: I noticed that you made a mistake on the Championship Tables! On the Drivers Championship, it says I scored 25, and in the Independents, I scored 26!

Last edited:
I think those Warnings and Bans are fair...
R35-SKYLIN3, I think when you return next season, you need to be a little less aggressive (both driving (if you're struggling to keep up in a Safe Manor, just back off and you might do a little better) and overall Attitude)!

However, I think that last night's Racing was good fun, and that it certainly was interesting! :dopey:

PS: I noticed that you made a mistake on the Championship Tables! On the Drivers Championship, it says I scored 25, and in the Independents, I scored 26!

Lmao hes the brick you have no chance of changing.:sly::lol: I knew it would be worth a watch.:scared:

It's not an error, the Independents Championship is scored differently to the main gig - none of the scores are the same between the two.

For the Independents Championship yesterday for example, the eBay Motors drivers are a Team so don't score points for it, so in effect they are removed from the results and everyone below them moves up a place. So while you finished 8th on the road in Race 2, in the Independents it's 7th place, so one extra point for you.

To be honest with all due respect scania that is a bit hypocritical when taking into account I was much faster around the track yet every time you passed me it was you coming up the inside and hitting me off the line so how can you say that I need to be less aggressive?

Those drivers with both drop scores still left: after Spa I shall be dropping your worst score up to that point. Even you have a mare at Laguna, the score I drop will still be one of your two worst.

Should give a much clearer picture of how the championship is looking before the finale.

To be honest with all due respect scania that is a bit hypocritical when taking into account I was much faster around the track yet every time you passed me it was you coming up the inside and hitting me off the line so how can you say that I need to be less aggressive?

"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a Racing Driver...":- Ayrton Senna

I go for Gaps that exist, and don't try and crash people off the road (people need to move out the way of a faster vehicle). However, and no offense to yourself, but you do just try and go for Gaps that don't exist...

Not going to argue, mate...
I am wanting to keep the peace, and it's just yourself that is digging into a Bigger Gravel Trap...

Ease the tension in here. sit down with a cuppa PG tips.

I prefer Coffee, or Beer! :sly:

Those drivers with both drop scores still left: after Spa I shall be dropping your worst score up to that point. Even you have a mare at Laguna, the score I drop will still be one of your two worst.

Should give a much clearer picture of how the championship is looking before the finale.

Think the removing your worst scores should close the Championship up more, which means more interesting racing at Laguna Seca! This means that even drivers lower in the Championship may stand a chance of gaining a few places overall! ;)

I have been kicked out of 2 series for that kind of thing care to justify it to them? Ive tried and they cant all be wrong

I have been kicked out of 2 series for that kind of thing care to justify it to them? Ive tried and they cant all be wrong

35 your a great driver mate you just need to work on your patience and when to attack and when not to .

Not the best person to try and tell me that andy 👍

Yes, he wasn't happy after the race and made 1 small comment about his car...
However, you have continued...

Look, all... Let's just get back to Friendly Discussions, before GTPlanet Staff intervene and issue Warnings/Bans.

Guys, seriously. Last warning now. Take it off the thread now or next comment means I deduct championship points from you.

Back