<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
So Spurgy why do you want to race in the BTCC? Why didn't you join at the start of the season?

It's just a one off race to see what it's like compared to TOCA. I didn't join at the start of the season because I was happy in TOCA and didn't want to be in too many series at once. :)

It's just a one off race to see what it's like compared to TOCA. I didn't join at the start of the season because I was happy in TOCA and didn't want to be in too many series at once. :)

I think your find it very enjoyable mr spurge :)

But since you've been kicked out TOCA you decided to jump ships into BTCC? Don't you think you'd be better suited in PURE where there's racers more equal to your pace?

But since you've been kicked out TOCA you decided to jump ships into BTCC? Don't you think you'd be better suited in PURE where there's racers more equal to your pace?

Relax, I'm only here for Spa :lol: As for PURE, I don't really fancy doing hour long races in GT300s, and that's the only series they're running at the moment. Also didn't fancy racing default recommended cars on Wednesdays in WRS either. I like short reverse grid touring car races which I haven't seen PURE run yet.

I have tried saying that before, it's useless... :ouch:

Latest Posts

Back