<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to my calculations it's a 2nd and 3rd for the Humberside teams in the manufacturers. Great job guys

Thank you Rolo, it has been a pleasure. :)

Congratulations once again Skeng, nice driving and a good comeback. :)

Not too surprised that Ford won the manufacturers, I kinda anticipated that one. :lol:

Well done to my teammate canyon, he nearly got me with the drop scores.

I still can't believe that I managed the fastest lap around Tokyo, I was struggling so much with the car, so that was a nice surprise and a good way to finish off my season. I can't wait for the next one.

Thank you Rolo, it has been a pleasure. :)

Congratulations once again Skeng, nice driving and a good comeback. :)

Not too surprised that Ford won the manufacturers, I kinda anticipated that one. :lol:

Well done to my teammate canyon, he nearly got me with the drop scores.

I still can't believe that I managed the fastest lap around Tokyo, I was struggling so much with the car, so that was a nice surprise and a good way to finish off my season. I can't wait for the next one.

Thanks mate...it's a shame I missed out on high speed ring and rage quited at Daytona ...could have been a different story but hey ho considering all that 4th is a great way to Finish ...well done to red as well...shame he got DC'd on race 3

7 podiums of 9 races. Hehe, not bad considering I DC'ed from one ;).

Long live BTCC NGTC (GT6 - Next Generation :))

what!! Not fair Scan. That just made my participation in tokyo totally irrelevant. Was sure that both me and Karstens points would go to the junior team, as both him and me agreed we were running for the Junior team.

By the way I am sorry to say I will not be participating in the Honda cup. Thanks guys for some great racing, have become faster over the last two seasons and wish the best of luck to all that participate in Rolos great race series. Maybe i will be back another time.

Regards
Mos

what!! Not fair Scan. That just made my participation in tokyo totally irrelevant. Was sure that both me and Karstens points would go to the junior team, as both him and me agreed we were running for the Junior team.

By the way I am sorry to say I will not be participating in the Honda cup. Thanks guys for some great racing, have become faster over the last two seasons and wish the best of luck to all that participate in Rolos great race series. Maybe i will be back another time.

Regards
Mos

Esco, Karsten should have scored for you...
I decided on the Thursday Night (before the race) to keep it as it is as I knew that it would have actually worked if things stayed how it was... I sent Karsten a PM about it to keep position in the Junior Team.

And Rolo, before you say I didn't let you know of the changes again.. I had never Officially Confirmed the changes (to my knowledge - it was just a plan that was yet to be confirmed).

I was positive i was racing with mo, scania sent me a few messages about it and i thought he sent them to rolo too.

BTW rolo you forgot to add my tokyo points to my driver's championship standings

edited: didn't see the colums below it, it's ok

As I said, when I mentioned the possible changes to Rolo.. I didn't 100% confirm them - and I was led to believe that everything was staying the same as I didn't officially call it.

Esco, Karsten should have scored for you...
I decided on the Thursday Night (before the race) to keep it as it is as I knew that it would have actually worked if things stayed how it was... I sent Karsten a PM about it to keep position in the Junior Team.

Because I completely didn't turn up until Race 3 and then wasn't informed until now. Anyway, small difference it makes in the long run.

Great racing with you guys , i hope i have continued success in gt6 .

Btcc is my longest running series in gt5 , thanks to rolo for doing a great job

Great racing with you guys , i hope i have continued success in gt6 .

Btcc is my longest running series in gt5 , thanks to rolo for doing a great job

I wont make it easy for you! Ill give it everything I got! XD

If you say so, but ill stick to my 2doors, i would rather they put the new fiesta on gt6 over the focus :P but hey over 100 cars yet to be announced!

I'd love both! :P
But not the very latest Fiesta (with the large mouth) - the 2010 generations (in Zetec S form)!

EDIT: The Pole in here doesn't add up correctly.. The Options should all equal 100% of votes although if you add all the percentages, you get 290.48% instead of 100% with means it's not giving a reading of how many votes were given to a car out of all the votes (if you get what I mean)?

I'd love both! :P
But not the very latest Fiesta (with the large mouth) - the 2010 generations (in Zetec S form)!

EDIT: The Pole in here doesn't add up correctly.. The Options should all equal 100% of votes although if you add all the percentages, you get 290.48% instead of 100% with means it's not giving a reading of how many votes were given to a car out of all the votes (if you get what I mean)?

I don't mind big mouth but, I'm a rolls fab so hey xD

2013 Focus is ugly yes but it's part of BTCC so deal with it lol.

paulmac2k9
2013 Focus is ugly yes but it's part of BTCC so deal with it lol.

I thought from the start tat the alfa would have the edge on the focus, so the focus winning in the end is quite a shock to me

I thought from the start tat the alfa would have the edge on the focus, so the focus winning in the end is quite a shock to me

It would have been closer had I not missed hsr and pulled o u t of Daytona but hey ho there's always gt6 ....lol

Hmm, to be fair towars the end of the season the Focus had a better turn out, more cars on the track and therefore more likely to be getting the bigger points. I'm not too surprised as the Focus is a good all-rounder, it has good pace on the straights, great handling and good brakes.

Hmm, to be fair towars the end of the season the Focus had a better turn out, more cars on the track and therefore more likely to be getting the bigger points. I'm not too surprised as the Focus is a good all-rounder, it has good pace on the straights, great handling and good brakes.

I'd disagree on the handling! :P

i always considered the ford the best of the bunch all seasons it was in the race. I never understood why it wasn't just flat out dominating all the times :D

Back